Low Life

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Taecyeon was watching myungsoo and suzy from afar he was filled with jealousy and anger when someone tapped on his sholder "hyung..i cant do this i dont want to be part of your little tricks am sick of it you did enough its your fault hyung bian but am leaving 2pm you guys are too full of yourself i am just sick of being called a jerk it hurts hyung biane anyway take care.." Nichkhun spilled out his feelings and taecyeon was not happy with what nichkhun had just said "tch..go i dont care bwo? You think that is right? Get lost i was never your friend anyway" he spat at nichkhun shoes, nichkhun shut his eyes for a few second and glared at taecyeon "you are a peace of trash" nichkhun smirked and walked away taecyeon went back to 2pm and seeing no sign of nichkhun then he just smiled chansung ran over and headlocked taecyeon "yah hyung that gay boy left we didnt need him anyway right? Kekeke" everyone was agreeing "oh lets plan our next attack on that shall we" now the 2pm members were cheering and drinking full of joy.

 

School End

As the bell ring Suzy walked out still blushing because of myungsoo everyone are now not scared of her they stared at her calling her names and threw things at her as she walks out the room she just wants to break down in tears but she cant "Myungsoo odiga?" She thought to herself just then she felt a hand tapped on her shoulder she smiled "oppa?" Then she turned around her smile faded "bwoh did you think i was that myungsoo? Tch.." Suzy slapped his face then she heard screams around her "Yah did you just slap our taec oppa?" "Aish you better stay away from him" "you wanna die you just slapped our prince!" Suzy started to panick then 5 girls gathered around her pulling her hair and throwing eggs at her taecyeon stood there laughing "yah get more eggs!" He shouted just then he felt a big hit on his back the guy had hit taecyeon with a chair taecyeon fell to the floor weak the girls were still hitting suzy as the guy pushed his way through he hugged suzy covering her body from being hit the girls stopped when they noticed him, he grabbed the girl who was hitting suzy with a long ruler by the collar and pushed her against the wall "you touch suzy again and i will really feed you to the rats! ARRASSO!!!" He turned and stared at everyone who was staring at him "ANYONE TOUCHES MY SUZY WILL BE EATEN ALIVE JINJA!! YOU LOW LIFE! SELFISH !" He gave death glares threatening every student who was there he walked over to suzy and picked her up -bridal style- he pushes his way through the crowds and fell outside beneath the tree were they first met he placed her down and stared at her with bruises and burst lip he had a little tear forming down his eyes "biane..biane i wasnt there to protect you fast enough" he was hugging her she broke the hug and smiled at him "myungsoo..gwehnchana..as long as you are here" after the little talk he takes her to the hospital she was getting treated by the doctor as myungsoo waits outside, then suzy walked out smiling at him he looked up to see her.

 

They walked out the hospital together it was dark outside Myungsoo then held suzy hand suzy looked down and was about to pull her hands away from his "ani..i want to hold your hand" he then jerked it back and gave suzy a smirk, "pabo.." She muttered under her breathe myungsoo looked at her, suzy did not yet know myungsoo real life story behind him myungsoo is mysterious she wants to know more about his life but she cannot ask her about it now just then they passed by a familiar face "anyong.." He bowed politely to them myungsoo just glared suzy still staring at him clueless "what do you want nichkhun..?" Nichkhun explained everything about leaving the 2pm and regretting his life being a jerk myungsoo was now friendly towards him "suzy becareful..the day he saw you two in the gym locker room hes planning something suzy..myungsoo take care of her arrasso..anyway anyong.." He walked away then suzy and myungsoo looked at each other and smiled suzy then wrap her arms around myungsoo arm "oppa we will be ok right? Myungsoo was now blushing his ears became red "oh..as long as im here suzy..ah" myungsoo walked suzy home and watch her step into her house they waved goodbye myungsoo stood outside suzy house for a few minutes "I love you suzy..just one day.." He whispered to himself then walked ome his shadow disappearing into the darkness.

 

 

2 chapters in one day yay haha credit to the owner he created the image! I basically ship myungzy but then i realise Myungsoo goes with a lot of girls such as naeun, jiyeon and krystal plus suzy he really is perfect kekekek i dont hate 2pm by the way i love them i just make them bad because they are the beast xD thank you for subscribing i really appreciate it thank youu.

Ahhh so happy today because i really want myungsoo and suzy on wgm!!!