My feelings towards you

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

L was walking to class and he scanned the class room when he spotted suzy he was walking towards her until he saw someone already beat him to it so he just stopped and watched them they were giggling together then he heard his name he concentrated harder on the conversation "suzy why..i heard you kissed myungsoo" the guy pouted and suzy just shrugged and chuckled "yah oppa wae? we are chingus wae..? JEALOUS?" as she said that he just shook his head then headed to his seat, Then 2pm came but nichkhun was not there they all got to there seat when taecyeon turned to suzy and smiled "jagiya are you still mad at me? i miss you" he pouted trying to look cute suzy did not feel any sorrow for she just ignored him and put her head down to sleep L was still watching he was jealous "she only thinks of me as friends..?" he looked down then he looked up again he saw taecyeon "tch..i will get her back you just watch" he then walked back to his seat still his eyes were glaring at L.

Lunch time

Suzy was looking around the class room as she got up from the desk but he was gone she just shrugged and went to her locker when she saw chansung and taecyeon watching her she just ignored them as she opened her locker a note fell from the floor she read it "meet me at the auditoriuma fter school dont keep me waiting ;)" "bwoya.." she then started to walked away but someone shouted her "Yah bae suzy!" it was taecyeon he walked over to suzy "suzy dont you miss me am sorry i was wrong and stupid please i love you" she found this funny she just laughed then went back to her poker face, chansung butted in "yah! what so funny aish jinja! idiotic girl.." he lifted a fist threatening her she didnt flinch she just stared at him and lift an eye brow "pathetic loser" she replied taecyoen got onto his knees and opened a box revealing a ring "suzy please promise me that we will live happily together in the future and forget our ups and downs" he smiled lightly then looked at her Suzy halfed smile then shrugged "Forget it" She then walked off with a happy look "YAH! YOU B-BAE SUZY! YOU WILL REGRET THIS AISH!!!" taecyeons stormed off but chansung was still watching suzy walk off he just smirked "hm..suzy if you want to play games ill make things challenging just you wait.." he then walked off to follow taecyeon.

After School

It was now time to go home suzy was walking out of class happy because school was finally over but then she reached into her bag to get her phone still wandering were L has been the note then fell out she looked at it then head to her destination she walked in slowly it was kind of dark she sat on the middle chair waiting when a music started to play as the curtain opened revealing a shadow of the figure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF_ygA4cw34

When he finished singing he headed towards suzy with flowers in his hand covering his face then stopped infront of her, she had wide open, she couldnt say anything because she was surprised, shocked but she loved it, the figure was now removing the flowers away from his face...

"Myungsoo..oppa.." she was still surprised he gave her the flower and gave her a hug "suzy..saranghae please understand my feelings for you i only want you as mine i dont like sharing so please dont hurt me" he whispered into her ears then he released the hug suzy was still shocked she then gave him a sheepish smile he then leaned in and kiss her precious lips they were now kissing passionately his hands started to move down to her waist and her hands was slowly moving towards the back of his neck it was suzy first real kiss the kiss that gave her electricity feeling the kiss that made her not wanting to leave his sight she moved back from the kiss and stared into his sincere eyes "na do..saranghaeyo oppa"

 

 

 

 

 

Am back sorry for late chapter but i had time thinking what to write and ahhh i got so angry i wrote the story but then my laptop died on me :( i had to restart but i hope you like it Myungzy feels xD

cute hamster gyu and dongwoo ahhh  xD

yessss jongiee ;) hahah