L spy time

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Myungsoo was getting sick of it now he wonders what if he becomes the real him will she still like him? myungsoo ran home quickly when school was over he didnt say a word to Suzy before he went, Myungsoo got in no one was home he looks around his draws looking for clothes when he found the outfit he gets a quick shower and styles his own hair myungsoo was now L.

L got his outfit ready and he heads to the mall he walks around trying to find suzy and sunggyu but couldnt find them then there were a lot of girls staring at him and whispering *ommo is he an idol?* *hes soo handsome* *oppaaa saranghaee..* L just ignored then he spot two familiar faces in a restaurant L walks in and leaves his raybans on so they couldnt recognise him the waiter takes him to his seat L was just 3 tables away from them so he can still watch as he watch them for half an hour now he still didnt eat all he had was a glass of cola because he didnt want to take his eyes of the both of them, sunggyu then grabs suzy hand and kisses them then he leaned to kiss suzy cheeks but somehow suzy didnt blush L was angry he wanted to kiss her he clutched the table cloth as he watch them L is jealous at the view.

(i dont own but omgggg so damn cute >.

"OMG what is he doing?!?!?! ya byuntae!" L whispered and he started to jump in one spot expressing his anger and people staring at him confused some thought he was crazy L just followed them slowly he ruffled his hair "aishh" only that can come out of his mouth as he watch sunggyu making out with suzy outside L felt like a ert so he looked away covering his hands over his eyes and peeping a little they stopped L just followed them slowly to there next location, he followed them to the park suzy and sunggyu walking holding hands they turn around to L direction to see the fountain they missed L got panick and he rolled to the nearest bush and peeping over the bush to see if they were gone and they was gone "aishh..bwoya..were did they go?" L walked around the park frustrated then he bumps into sunggyu and suzy he didnt look at them because his head was hung low due to sadness and heartbreak then he felt a tap on the shoulder it was sunggyu "yah who are you? say sorry to my date now" then L turned around face to face with them then he takes off his glasses "yah..hyung bian arrasso ill see you in school" L bowed then dust his pants and started to walk away slowly then he heard another voice "Oppa! comeback here" it was suzy L turned around again she walked over and hugged him L was now happy and his adrenaline was pumped in his head he was feeling excited.

But his expression was blank he was trying not to blush he hugged her back "am going now suzy ill s-" he was cut of by suzy she put her finger on his lips to hush him then she stared back at sunggyu "sunggyu oppa you can go Myungsoo oppa will take me anyeong oppa" sunggyu couldnt say anything back and he just walked home now suzy was clutching onto L arm "oppa you look soo much like that hottie from a magazine" suzy was jumping around like a little kid L just laughed at her while he walked her home when they reached suzy house suzy looked at L and smiled "Myungsoo oppa your my only oppa arrasso?" 

he leaned towards suzy they were only 3 inches away he then whispered "ill always be your only oppa" He then pecked her lips suzy eyes widened and stared at him again she tilt her head "oppa since when did i give you permission to kiss me?" L was surprised she didnt push him away he replied "so i have to ask if i can kiss you?" Suzy nodded they both said goodbyes and L walked home with the biggest smile he was happy he can kiss suzy but wait..."did i hear that correctly? so when i want to kiss her all i have to do is ask...? ASSA!!" he fist pumped and skipped home like a child singing infinites *i like you*.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for subscribing <3

leader gyu byuntae side...

MYUNGSOO LIPS!

respect for the owner of gif your daebak!