Myungsoo's plan

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Myungsoo was back in his dorm all happy and joyful "yah look at him" hoya nudged sungyeol while he was eating a water melon "yah aish leave me alone when am eating" hoya flinched and tutted at sungyeol, Myungsoo walked over and sat beside sungyeol "yeollie want some banana milkshake?" Myungsoo asked nicely while grabbing a water melon "yah aish whats going on with yo--oh yeahh get me two please myungiee" sungyeol winked at hoya and hoya scoffed "why am i stuck with these two? Where is dongwoo when you need him?" Hoya sat lonely watching t.v by himself.

"Hoya Hyung i need your help its a secret!" Hoya smirked he likes secrets "i want to do a surprise event for suzy i want you to be there to do a performance for us...i want to surprise her hyung" hoya liked the sound ofthat and nodded "assa the dance machine never fails trust me L goonie" Myungsoo and hoya hugged and sat back down when they heard the others come in "Oh myungsoo where were you?" Myungsoo bit his bottom lip and smiled "at suzy dorm" woohyun sat beside myungsoo and nudged him "eyyy~~ our dongsaeng eyy eyy" he moved his eyebrows and budged myungsoo "oh aniya hyung we didnt!" Woohyun looking disappointed "no stories you all are boring now am going to my room knock before you come in or you die~" sungjong shivered "aish just go!" "Sungkyu hyung am just going to see my love~" myungsoo said as he held his chest "anyong~~ loners" he then dashed outside leaving the other members groan "i will be a lonely hamster"

Myungsoo knocked at Miss A dorm no one answered he then leaned against the door to listen "jagiya~" he whispered loudly (if thats possible) then suzy answered "oppa you shouldnt be here!" She beamed and drags myungsoo in "wae wae wayo?" Myungsoo was confused "my manager said that you should stop visiting because there are some paparazzi around" myungsoo frowned and hugged suzy "suzy wait for me at namsan tower i want to take you somewhere dont worry dongwoo hyung will drive for us" suzy looked a little sad "but oppa we have to be careful!" She hit his arm and he pouted "ah~ appo now kiss me" he puckered his lips waiting for her kiss,

But he recieved a nudge "bwoya oppa stop being childish" she pouted pretending she hates it but she actually likes it "b-but oppa will kiss you instead "he kissed her lips then her cheeks both sides and her nose and her forehead "yah myung oppa what am i? An ice cream?" Myungsoo pulled her closer to him "if you was an ice i would you...." Myungsoo paused and realised what he said "ommo aniya i mean i will ---bwoh molla when we are married i can i mean--aish isnt right" he hit his head and found suzy giggling infront of him "suzy your too cute oppa wants to hug you forever" he pecked her lips one last time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really thank you all for commenting :) am sorry if i dont reply its because i dont know what to reply back xD