Feelings

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Suzy sat on her bed thinking about what had happened between her and myungsoo...

Flashback

"please suzy..." Myungsoo repeated again suzy stepped back from him and saw how sincere he was he even cried for her she cares his cheeks with one hand myungsoo held her hand thats on his cheeks and stared at her deeply with sorrow eyes "i promise..i will take you back to paradise" she suzy still had not say a word stared at myungsoo pulled her hand back to her side "myung..i love you so much it hurts" she hung her head low, myungsoo looked up at suzy and pulled her into his chest and shut his eyes "you just made my heart beat for you faster" he kissed her head repeatedly, suzy pulled back and smiled which made myungsoo heart flutter and he smiled a true real smile a smile he didnt do for 2 years "myung take me back to my dorm" suzy pouted.

They were walking to Miss A dorm hand in hand both of them speechless and theres myungsoo smiling to himself sheepishly broke the silence "suzy you finally brought me back" he turned his head to look at suzy "eo? Waeyo?" Suzy was confused myungsoo chuckled "I was depressed for 2 years now your here with me i became my happy self again and i wont let you go ever again and if you try to run away am going to tie you to my bed and never let you go" he smirked at her she just made a weird face "oppa that so wrong did you just say tied me to YOUR BED?!? YAH!" She playfully hit his arm myungsoo laughed at her cuteness and hugged her closer "were hear" he said as they reached the apartment door. Myungsoo made a sad face "suzy~Jagi~Baby~ I love you~" myungsoo made a heart shape to her and she just laughed at him.

"oppa your so cute" suzy blushed and opened the door "oh my unnies arnt in..i forgot fei and jia noona had left to go to china..min left to her parents am alone" she pouted myungsoo pinched her cheeks "can oppa stay with you?" Myungsoo kept smiling suzy nodded and pulled him in.

End of flashback

Suzy was brought back to reality "jagii heres your juice" myungsoo handed her some juice and suzy thanked him "oppa what do you want to do?" Myungsoo smirked and moved closer to her"suzy you remember how we used to be in high school but we never got that far?" Suzy took awhile to think then her face became red "oppa waeyo?" She looked to myungsoo who was wrapping his arms around her waist "lets kiss and maybe maybe if your ready" he winked and pulled her in for a kiss it started soft then it became passionate then it becomes rough, myungsoo had his hands roam around suzy body then suzy pulled back "wait oppa"

 

 

 

 

 

hmm...myungsoo tsktsk cliffhanger