Shes mine!

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

i dont own the gif above but omg who did it i praise you!

 

Taecyeon eyes widened still he didnt move "yah..isnt that suzy??" He shouted and fei was shocked "aish...suzy ah..i told you to becareful...." Fei mumbled only her can here as they walked over to the 2 students cuddling under the tree "YAH!! Get of my SUZY!" He couldnt resist it an roared at them suzy was shocked she jumped and looked at the angry taec "waeyo oppa?" She was half awake she was rubbing her eyes then realised she was leaning against myungsoo who still had his arms wrapped around her and then they both parted away from each other Chansung cursed at myungsoo who was half a sleep trying to figure where he was, Taecyeon grabbed suzy and pulled her up and he was hurting her wrist "oppa!! Your hurting me" she yelled at him "wae? Now you know how my heart feels" he then lets go of her and pushed her away "suzy your a its over!" His eyes show fire and he was in anger they all stared at him in horror. Suzy stared at him not even surprised she chuckled "tch..whatever i wasnt planning on staying with you forever anyway..You! Your a bad kisser the worst boyfriend and you smell bad" she walked away satisfied with what she had said as her friends follower her taecyeon was left dumbfounded he didnt move.

 

Myungsoo was shocked as he sees the way suzy changed all of a sudden one minute shes crying sweet and innocent the next thing you know is she turns into a devil the next "daebak.." Myungsoo laughed at his thought "bwoh?! You wanna die??" Chansung hated myungsoo no one knows why he just likes to threaten him, "aishh! Who does she think she is?!? Bae suzy you just made your life a hell hole now.." Taec grinned chansung patted his back to show he will help Myungsoo heard all of this and walked the direction suzy went "suzy shouldnt have gone that far.." He muttered to himself looking around then he heard a voice from the left side "yah you looking for me?" It was suzy she smiled at him he went over to her and sat beside her "why are you here you like me or something?!?" Suzy raised her voice at myungsoo he looked away and blushed "y-yo-you..gwehnchahna?" He was stuttering suzy laughed a little "am ok waeyo? What happened to the confident you? She questioned him and walked away leaving him to think "this girl..aish..jinja.." Myungsoo just sat there for awhile.

 

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Suzy stepped into school when everyone was laughing and whispering and pointing towards suzy direction "bwoya.." She thought as she walks towards her locker she opens her locker then *Splat!!* Mustard and Ketchup splattered all over her uniform and her hair she was angry she didnt know what to do as she saw taecyeon and his friends laugh she gave him a death glare "yah ugly duckling get up and get a wash you smell!" Taecyeon added making everyone laugh until then gasps were heard in the hall someone approached suzy with a towl and wrapped her into his arms not caring what people say or see and the smell he hugged her into his arms and pulled her out the hall into the gym locker room he sat her down he was covered in mustard and ketchup to but he did not care suzy looked up and tears rolled down her eyes "M-Myungsoo..wae..?" Myungsoo just stared at her and not answering her he gave her the extra uniform he brought knowing that something bad would happen to her he gave her the uniform "from now on am here to protect you" he still had his poker face she stared at him deeply "why..? I was a to you" suzy couldnt stop her tears "because..i like you does that answer your question?" Suzy was stunned she didnt say anything or look at him he then held her hands and pressed it against his chest "suzy..from now on your mine" myungsoo smirked after his sentence and assist her towards the shower then he waited outside for her.

Meanwhile while suzy was taking a shower myungsoo was in deep thoughts "shes so beautiful..she deserves happiness" Myungsoo mumbled to himself suzy had finished but he didnt know suzy was blushing at whatt he said she heard him she just smiled and get changed, Suzy was finally done she walked towards myungsoo and he got up smiling at her "you look better" myungsoo complimented her suzy just luaghed at his awkwardness "gomowo for everything" she thanked him and gave him a warm smile Myungsoo couldnt help his actions and he leaned towards suzy and kissed her, suzy eyes widened she pushed him away "YAH!!" She screamed myungsoo scratched the back of his head "mianhe...your so tempting your lips was yuum" he winked at her she was shocked still

 

...but someone was watching them from afar clenching his fist.

 

 

Sorry for the slow update omg its 2013!!!!! Happy new year everyone i hope you enjoy reading my fanfics even though am lacking Mianhee ill make sure i update more this year kamsammida..  Our myungsoo is sooo cute