Visit Part 2

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Hospital

Myungsoo woke up all excited "Suzy will come keke" he rubbed his hands and tried to position himself properly so he would look good in front of her, he heard a knock on the door he started to smile but it faded when he saw naeun, his face was back to poker faced L "What are you doing here?" she ignored him and walked over to him and sat beside him "oppa did you miss me?" myungsoo looked away from her then stared into her eyes "get out now" she shook her head "naeun get the hell out before i make you!! you ruined my relationship you almost ruined my life aishh!" she frowned and tried her aegyo which he was disgusted by "oppa please forgive me please please" he chuckled and pushed her away "naeun get out seriously dont you understand me? or do you speak alien?" he got angry and tried to insult her "oppa thats mean" she pouted.

Suzy knocked on the door and opened it seeing naeun again with myungsoo, she just smiled and walked over to the other side of the bed, he smiled at her "anyeonghasaeyo oppa" she bowed and bowed to naeun to which naeun ignored it and made a face, "oh oppa i got you some delicious food" she started to take out kimchi stew and udon noodles which was myungsoo favourite he couldnt stop staring at her beauty "komowo jagiya~" he ignored naeun present but suzy flinched "yah its Suzy S-U-Z-Y not jagiya oppa" she pouted after that then myungsoo patted her head "i just wanted to say it, me saying that to you suits very much" as he said that he took a glimpse at her then giggled. "YAh am still here you know" naeun crossed her arms over her chest and touched myungsoo thighs "suzy please leave me and L oppa need some time...for awhile" she tried to look seductive to myungsoo but he looked disgusted, Suzy was about to leave when myungsoo grabbed her wrist and pulled her down beside him and he embraced her, her back hit his chest she could feel his warm breathe by her ear, "naeun you leave now i dont want to see you again i dont like it" myungsoo being honest and embarrased her infront of suzy made her leaved stomping out.

"Oppa you didnt have to do that..and can you let me go now?" suzy pouted myungsoo found this cute and pecked her cheeks, she became red and wiggled out of his embrace, she coughed awkwardly "um lets eat" she starts to prepare the food when myungsoo stared at suzy in awed "feed me am your aegi" he wiggled both of his eyebrows and she just laughed at his dorkiness "arrasso but stop being strange and creepy oppa" he nodded childishly and opened his mouth while pointing at the direction of the food making it way to his mouth suzy just nodded and fed him.

"oppa are you full now?" myungsoo nodded and grabbed her hand then someone interupted "oh hyung ommo suzy anyong" the guy sat beside suzy and looked at myungsoo "hyung how are you i tried to visit you but my scheduel is looking really bad i am busy all the time" he pouted and suzy squeezed his cheeks "aigoo your still so cute" myungsoo looked at them frowning to himself seeing suzy interact with other guys made his blood boil "yah stop being all lovey dovery when am here what are you a couple?" the guy blushed and became quiet, suzy stared at him wide eyes but red face, myungsoo seeing them not answering raised an eyebrow "bwoh?" myungsoo asked them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hiiii i hope you like it am hoping to make a longer story i would like this story to be quite long but less than ep 40? am not sure just tell me if you get bored of it i can end it soon :) thank you for commenting i appreciate it a lot and it motivates me :D and thank you for subcribing :) i will write a lot since now am on a 1 week holiday haha.