The plan for spy...and no more mr Myungsoo?

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

So myungsoo decides to follow them after school he can feel a lot of jealousy aish..how can hyung do this to me..Myungsoo thought and scratched his head with frustrate the someone taps him lightly "oppa gwehnchana you look ao cute -pinch his cheeks- if you wasnt like my brother id be so attracted by you right now" suzy wiggled her eyebrows and myungsoo was amazed but shock "jinja!?!?" He was excited then suzy laughed and grabbed his hands "oppa kaja" she then walked out the class pabo..i like you pabo pabo pabo..myungsoo hit his own head to get back to his sense then sees sunggyu coming over to suzy he then hugs her myungsoo was now jealous and seperated then "y..ya..yahh! Stop it am gonna puke" he looked the other way and put his hands in his pocket sunggyu knew he was jealous then he grabbed suzy hand "oh..suzy ah how about oppa pick you up after school no need to change" he winked at her she gave him an ok sign "arrasso arrasso myung oppa kaja" she held myungsoo hand again then dragged him out school. "Oppa am cute right?" She and myungsoo sat on the bench outside.

myungsoo chuckled at her cuteness he blushed a little "yah suzy stop am getting annoyed" he tried to look serious she then stopped and her face fell from happy to sad "miane...oppa ill stop" she got up and was about to leave myungsoo laughed a little then he grabbed her and pulled her back but she just ended up sitting on his lap myungsoo just hugged her suzy was smiling akwardly "uh..oppa what are you doing?" She pulled out of his arms he then felt sad and they both went different ways to class suzy saw myungsoo walked without saying bye or a wave "yah! Kim myungsoo whats wrong with you?" Myungsoo looked back he walked over to suzy and shaked his head innocently witH his puppy eyes "ani am just lonely thats all i just wanted a hug" myungsoo lied and smiled slyly Suzy was now smiling she squinted her eyes and got closer to him "oppa if you want a hug just ask i love hugs" suzy then hugged myungsoo "oppa saranghae" she whispered Myungsoo pulled back from the hug all happy "ommo jinja suzy!?!?! I love you to" Myungsoo got excited again "jinja jinja! Best brother ever" she replied with a hug myungsoo body then became weak he then told both of them to go to class suzy walked back all happy.

Myungsoo POV

"you just wait suzy i will show you that i will protect you and be the best boyfriend ever...hmm am gonna follow the two today after school aishh pabo why are you so stupid and jealous -myungsoo bangs his head on the table-" myungsoo thought...The whole class turned to look at him "kim myungsoo stop being a child" the teacher shouted at him "was he right am i being childish? Wait...ani ani ani am in love with bae suzy, i will seduce her -smiles at own thought-" then the thought of sunggyu an suzy came to his head he got angry once again.

he takes of his glasses "aish no more myungsoo..welcome L.." Myungsoo smirked.

end of his POV

but what exactly is he planning to do....?

 

 

 

 

OMG everyone you must watch L on running man with minho yonghwa, kwanghee, lee jonghyun, lee joon and f(x) sulli ahhhhhh am so excited! Hes so cute love him too much! Anyway enough fangirling i hope you like the adorable L/Myungsoo ;) komowo i love you all for subscribing, this might be short but its myungsoo cuteyyy >.<