Uh oh?

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

"oppa can we do this another time am not ready" suzy pouted and myungsoo smiled sheepishly and placed his head on suzy lap "as you wish my sunshine" suzy blushed "oppa stop it" "stop what?" Suzy sighed "why are you giving me nicknames already?" Myungsoo secretly smiled and giggled, he looked the other way so suzy cant see him "because with you, you shine and you shine so much you have shown me the right path to take, and everyone day is a bright day whenever i see your face...my sunshine.." Suzy laughed "yah myungsoo oppa aish your so irritatingly cute and...iknowiam!" Myungsoo got confused "what did you say the last part?" Suzy stuck her tongue out and repeated it "i know i shine" 

Myungsoo chuckled "yah you only shine to me arrasso? If you shine to any other guy i will become dark and....nevermind" myungsoo snuggled to suzy whilst she was blushing badly, myungsoo opened one eye and looked at her "if you keep blushing do i have to call you my cherry?" She playfully hit his chest and let him sleep on her lap. Half and hour later myungsoo fell a sleep and suzy was still awake "saranghae myungsoo oppa, i only shine to you pabo i wont shine to no one else i promise" soon suzy drifted of to sleep.

Early morning at Miss A dorm, the rest of the members got back and was still sad they had to leave there family and wont be seeing them for a few months, when they got in they saw unfamiliar shoes "yah..whose shoes is that?" Min picked it up "it seems like it a guys shoes" fei answered and then they both had there mouths wide open "NO WAY" the three said in unison and gasped. "Lets go check" fei whispered as they tiptoed towards suzy door "yah she might kill us! Remember last time?" Min stated and they nodded "our maknae can be a beast sometime" jia said and min started singing "everyday shock SHOCK!" She started to sing beast shock.

"yah be quiet!" Fei slapped min arm "eoh you can dream about your gikwang another time" jia teased min as she blushed. They open the door slowly first they saw suzy sleeping peacefully then as the door got wider there eyes got wider to "infinite L..." They gasped and eyes wide and jaws dropped.