Suzy And The Boys

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

-alarm clock rings-

Myungsoo pov

Myungsoo waking up doing his normal routine, he was fed up with the school already it may look like a great school but whats inside the school is not something you want to see for myungsoo it was like a zoo, Boys going wild for a girl named..he doesnt remember. he walked down stairs not see his mom then he sees a note,

Myungsoo ah sorry i couldnt say bye before, but i was in a hurry, i have to go to busan for my business dont worry you can liver with out me for a few months cant you? i left you a card i will send money to you every week but for now there is money inside the envelope that will last you for a few weeks, please dont hate me and write me letters to i love you.

Love from 

omma 

"Well...i dont hate you omma but thank you" he smirked opening the door to see the bright sunshine and started walking to school then he saw the girl that every guy would drool if they see her and would go wild just because of her, she was flirting with a random guy i dont think goes to our school. Myungsoo was watching as she put her hands around him and start to play with his abs myungsoo was thinking "WHAT?!?! what is she isnt she ashamed?" Myungsoo couldnt believe his eyes he then walked away still jaw dropped he scratched the back of his head and walking into school.

In School

"Anyong hyung!" sungjong was waving at myungsoo while he brought a long a friend, myungsoo couldnt figure the guy out his eyes was really small he didnt think the guy could see were he was walking. "oh deh anyong jongie" L waved "Hyung this is Sunggyu oppa he's a senior and my oppa" they both smiled at each other then sungjong left to go the restroom myungsoo and sunggyu got a long just fine then they spotted the popular girl standing by her locker, Myungsoo eyes widened because he saw her with a different guy this time "What is she?" myungsoo asked sunggyu with a disgusted face "Suzy is a player..even if she plays them they still cling onto her like a decoration on a christmas tree" sunggyu chuckled and they both headed to there next class.

Myungsoo entered the class room then the whole class threw a rolled up paper at him "welcome to hell myungsoo.."he mumbled to himself, and headed to his seat with his head down, "Yah you! what are you doing Loser?" Chansung shouted who hasnt forgot what happened yesterday myungsoo still didnt reply then he felt a tap on his shoulder it was suzy she looked down at him "You, you make me sick" she smirked at myungsoo, who was just wreckless after what had happened to him, The teacher entered "Sorry students today just study or read for now your teacher is sick be good" the teacher then walked out the whole class was happy they began to talk.

Taecyeon was not yet in maybe because he has woken up late, Myungsoo looked behind him and saw suzy again! with another guy she was touching him like nothing is wrong doing it they both were giggling and they started kissing, it wasnt a passionate kiss it was more like a play kiss. Hasn't she got a boyfriend? she never seems to stop does she Myungsoo was deeply thinking then someone pushed his head against the table he looked up it was of course chansung the glasses he wore were broken "Ooops i guess i slipped" chansung walked past myungsoo laughing, Myungsoo takes the glasses of and walked across the class room to put it in the bin then sat back down then noticed people even suzy was looking at his way he just smiled slyly..

Suzy pov

a few girls actually squealed while looking at myungsoo suzy then looked at him "ommo hes...so handsome..ani ani aish suzy stop thinking stupid"Suzy hit her head to snap out of it she heard whispers "yah hes so cute" "ommo ommo that smile"...and so on "tshh what do they see in him, hes such a nerd" suzy muttered. Taecyeon finally arrived to class "Baby were have you been" suzy got up and hugged him "aww biane i woke up late i missed you" he pecked her lips and they both sat down together she noticed a few people staring at them with either jealous or fury in there eyes.

End of pov

The bell rang signalling that it is now lunch everyone ran out Myungsoo got his things and walked down the hall he can see girls pointing at him and smiling at him and trying to get his attention he then just smiled and thought to himself hm this isnt so bad i just shouldnt wear glasses he got to his locker and put awat his books as he saw the two devils heading towards him since there locker is near his, "oppa i dont like the smell here kaja" Suzy stared at myungsoo and walked away holding onto taecyeon, taecyeon then looked back at myungsoo and pulled out his tongue Myungsoo chuckled to himself "Stuck up kids" he mumbled. In the canteen myungsoo sat with sunggyu and sungjong eating ramyeon they had a laugh at lunch today since they didnt see a sign of the queenkas and kingkas.

After school Myungsoo walking out the gate still smiling he bumped into someone "oh biane biane" she looked like she was in a hurry myungsoo picked her up "are you ok?" he asked her politely she just nodded and smiled at him "im kim myungsoo please..just call me L" myungsoo was shy "im fei just fei" Fei bowed and walked off Myungsoo was smiling since she was pretty he wanted to see her again but he only got her name. 

At suzy house

"unnie were have you been?" Suzy asked fei "oh nothing i just bumped into someone" suzy was curious so she asked "Kim myungsoo the new kid..hes actually cute" fei bit her and clutched onto her books and ran up stairs. "What..the..hell..even my own unnie likes that nerd aishh!" suzy ruffled her own hair and smiled to herself and got out her phone "OPPA! i want to see you tonight" suzy was texting and dialed a random number in "Excuse me who are you?" suzy got a text back she was confused and replied "are you not lee joon oppa?" and then she again recieve another text "sorry no i am not lee joon bye!" "aishh so rude she sent a final text "YAH! you cant say bye to me" she smirked at her text.

Myungsoo room

"Aish jinja who is this keep texting me" he scratch the back of his head he sent a text to the person again "Bwoh? i dont know you and your calling me rude YOUR rude calling me yah" Myungsoo then turned off his phone because he was too tired to reply to it again if that person text him again. Myungsoo was still thinking about today, That suzy girl is playing with that taecyeon and he knows what the hell??! is she in the right mind..there is something wrong with the people in that school, Since today i have seen her with more than 2 different guys in one day...she really is something...Myungsoo turned off the light and went back to bed.

 

 

How was this chapter it took me awhile sorry for the late update ive been trying to figure out what to write ^_^ it may be a little boring but sorry hehe you will see taeczy more in the next chapter but now am too focused on myungsoo character poor baby :(

 

he is perfect -jaw drop-