Memories

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Suzy Pov

"....what are you a couple?" that kept ringing in my ear, Am staring into the mirror trying to figure out how my life would be if naeun didnt interrupted "suzy enough make up you look beautiful already" fei stopped me and taken my hands between hers i smiled slyly and nodded as i got up and picked up my wallet when it accidently fell to the ground, as i was about to pick up my wallet a picture slipped out from it i picked it up and a tear start to swell below my eyes i smiled remembering the good memories.

"oppa oppa andweaa!" suzy ran away from myungsoo who was chasing her with a bucket of water, he splashed the water at her and she fell to the ground cupping her face, myungsoo became worried as he knelt down and hugged her "baby miahne.." he kissed her forehead repeatedly and faced her but suzy couldnt hold in her laughter she laughed at myungsoo as she clutched her stomach "oppa your face it was priceless" myungsoo pretend to get annoyed and he clicked his tongue "tweso" he got up and started to walk away from her, suzy pouted as she got up "oppaaa jebal saranghaeyo~ saranghaeyo~ saranghaeyo~" she showed her best aegyo to him but he still had his poker face she pouted and gave up and walked back into the house and started to dry her hair, suzy got ready and stood up checking herself infront of a mirror when myungsoo came in, she didnt look at him and walked past him when suzy walked out the room myungsoo chuckled "kyupta". Suzy was standing outside beside the lampost myungsoo sneaked behind her and back hugged her and he pecked her cheeks "my baby so cute when she is angry" suzy couldnt help it but blush as she held his hands "lets take a picture suzy" myungsoo asked a person walking by to take there picture they agreed and took the picture of a happy couple "suzy ill love you forever dont ever leave me because i wont give up on you" he pecked her lips...

(not mine creditz to the owner :)

"and you said you would love me forever.." she released a fake chuckle.

end of flashback and suzy pov..

Myungsoo was laying on the hospital bed clutching his chest "miahne..but i need you back" he whispered to himself as a tear slightly dropped one by one.

flashback

"...what are you a couple?" myungsoo asked the two but they both looked nervous, the guy blushed "hyung..we are.." myungsoo felt his heart drop he couldnt speak its like someone has caught his tongue "we dated 2 months ago..me and baekhyun colloborated and it started from there" suzy was embarrased as she looked to the ground, myungsoo stared at them in disbelief "oh...chukhaya..um am tired am sorry i cant celebrate for the two of you but i think i have to rest" he faked a smile but suzy knew it was fake. baekhyun grabbed suzy hand and interwhined it with his "oh hyung get well soon we will be leaving now" they both bowed myungsoo who couldnt help but he started crying to himself when they shut the door behind them.

end of flashback

Baekhyun walked over to suzy and placed his arms over her shoulder and pecked her cheeks but what was weird was suzy felt nothing when she realised she didnt blush or had butterflies she let out a fake smile and stared at baekhyun, suzy knew she had feelings for myungsoo still but she is now with baekhyun but she did not feel much for baekhyun as she felt for myungsoo. Suzy was walking hand in hand with baekhyun when she stopped "baekhyun are we really serious..about us?" he hesitated for a bit and suzy bit her bottom lip "suzy..feelings takes time but i love being around you i like being with you" suzy just nodded the thing was baekhyun had never told her he loves her yet. "are you making the right decision suzy?" she questioned herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

am sorry for the late update jinja jinja miahne :I