Forever

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

A/N: Okay, so this fanfic is going to end soon. But I'm now working on a new one, starring you and Yoochun and Changmin. Please support!

Have you heard that JYJ has their twitter now? Let's support them there too! ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH! If you got an acc/ on twitter, please follow me so I can follow you too! It's yncassie. Anyway, enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, what takes you so long? And what's the hug about?" Yunho raised an eyebrow.

"Stop being jealous, oppa," you giggled, "Changmin oppa is leaving to England tonight. I just want to say goodbye."

"He's leaving?" Yunho's eyes saddened.

"Yeah, go and talk to him. You are his hyung!" you pushed him.

 

"Changmin -ah," Yunho awkwardly said.

"Hyung," Changmin sighed, "You know that I'm leaving, right?"

Yunho nodded.

"Take care for yourself and also ~~~~~~~ -ah, don't let me down," he managed to smiled.

"You too, take care," Yunho hesitated for a while before giving Changmin a brotherly hug, "Call us when you get there, araso?"

"Yes, appa," Changmin chuckled.

"Yah!" Yunho smacked Changmin's head, "Come back more often, okay?"

Changmin smiled with his mismatched eyes, "Araso."

 

" * sigh * I still can't believe Changmin oppa is really leaving," you sighed as Yunho drove you back home.

"Oh, so you like him better than me now?" you sensed a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Aish, we are friends!" you exclaimed, "And I thought my boyfriend turned gay when you hugged Changmin oppa just now," you smirked.

"Yah! This is what you call BROTHERS, something girls wouldn't understand," he rolled his eyes.

"Oppa!" you chuckled at his silliness.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, what are you going to wear next week?" Yunho changed the subject.

"What?" you asked.

"For the prom, of course," he lightly shook his head.

"WHAT! When is it?" you looked at him with your eyes rounded.

"Aish, don't tell me you didn't remember it," he rolled his eyes.

"Hehe," you sheepishly chuckled.

He sighed, "Then we are going to the mall first to get you a dress."

"Hey, who says I have to go to the prom?" you mischievously smirked.

"You are Jung Yunho's girlfriend, of course you are going," he said matter-of-factly.

"Pfft," you chuckled.

 

You went into a shop selling lots of elegant gowns, "Wow!" you quickly wondered off yourself.

"How may I help you, miss?" a staff came to you and asked.

"Hmm, I'm looking for a dress for the prom," you smiled.

"How about this," she gave you a sparkling blue dress.

* That's...too much, * you thought, "No, I want something simple."

After a while, you finally found the perfect dress for you, "I'll have this," you smiled in satisfaction.

Meanwhile, Yunho was in the tuxedo department, "Aish, that girl. She still acts like a kid," he chuckled to himself. He looked around and also found himself a tuxedo for the prom.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Yunho came and looked for you, "Are you done yet?"

"Yes, oppa," you brightly smiled and held his hands.

Yunho was going to take a peek at your dress but you slapped his hand away, "You're not going to look at it now," you grinned.

Yunho pouted and gave you his puppy eyes.

"No, you just have to wait till next week," you giggled and walked away, "Kaja oppa!"

 

A week had passed and you were having the prom tonight. Soo Eun came over and helped you to curl your hair and do your makeup. Once you were finished, both of you went down to greet Yunho and Jaejoong. (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3193/3086449890_9d9213b4c5.jpg) (http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2218/12518693899861.jpg)

"Hi oppas," you two said in union and the boys turned around and looked at you immediately, "Wow," they were speechless. Their jaws literally dropped onto the floor.

Jaejoong went to Soo Eun and said, "You are so beautiful tonight," he looked at her. (http://www.cnkcollections.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/PD-1527_2.jpg)

"Thanks, you look great too, oppa," she giggled.

Yunho walked to you and held your hands, "You look stunning," he said with his eyes locked onto yours. (http://images02.olx.org.uk/ui/2/31/27/25702427_1.jpg)

You blushed, "You look gorgeous as always, oppa."

"Can't wait to let everyone to see my beautiful girlfriend," he softly gazed at you.

"Oppa," you blushed even more.

Yunho drove you to the prom while Jaejoong took Soo Eun in his car.

"Oppa, keep your eyes on the road!" you giggled.

"Can't help. I just can't take my eyes off you," he grinned.

"Pfft," you shook your head.

Once you arrived, everyone gasped at you.

"That's Kim ~~~~~~~? No way!" "Wow! She looks so pretty!"

You slightly blushed because of the comment.

"I told you," Yunho whispered in your ear, which earned many screams from some girls, "They look great with each other!"

"Guess they won't anti me anymore," you joked.

Then, Yunho guided you to the dance floor.

"Oppa..." you whined.

"Just like last time, araso?" he smiled encouragingly. (Remember you dance with Yunho in the club?)

You nodded and danced according to his rhythm and the two of you danced in sync. Soon the song ended and a slow pace song replaced it.

Yunho held you closer, putting your arms around his neck while hugging your slender waist. You two swiftly swayed along with the music. Slowly, Yunho leaned his forehead against yours and you closed your eyes.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Yunho softly whispered to you.

"Yes, oppa?" you looked up at him.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," he warmly smiled, "Saranghae."

"Nado, saranghaeyo oppa," you smiled back at him before his lips captured yours.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not finish yet!

Comment please!