Epilogue

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

Sorry guys, for dragging this for so long, really busy at school, mianhe! Now this is really the last chapter>.<(I'll miss updating this) Hope you'll enjoy! Don't forget to check out my new fanfic!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Several years later-

"Soo Eun eonni, are you going to accompany me to pick up my dress?" you asked as you hurriedly shoved everything into your bag.

"Yeah, are you done yet?" Soo Eun grabbed her car key and waited for you in the car.

"Right, let's go!" you quickly got in.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, are you nervous?" Soo Eun took a glance at you and focused back to the road.

"Who wouldn't? But at least I helped you out in your wedding so I kind of have an idea what I need to do," you chuckled.

"Alright, we're here. Let's go and get your dress!" she quickly parked her car and dragged you into the shop.

"Hello, Miss Kim. Your dress is already ready. I'll just let you check it before giving it to you," the sales said and showed you your dress. You smiled in satisfaction, * I wonder how will oppa react seeing this? *

"Thanks," you took it and went back home with Soo Eun.

Once you opened the door, a little boy jumped off from Yunho's arms and ran towards you, "Auntie ~~~~~~~!" he squealed and hugged your legs.

"Aish, Yongwoong! Don't hug your Auntie ~~~~~~~'s legs, she would fall down!" Soo Eun scolded.

"Yes, omma. Sorry Auntie ~~~~~~~," Yongwoong lowered his head.

You kneeled down, "It's alright, Yongwoong -ah. How is your day!" you gently smiled.

"Fun!" he shouted excitedly, "Uncle Yunho brought me to the amusement park today!"

You looked up and your eyes met Yunho, "Oppa," you smiled.

"Hi baby, how's your day?" he said as he leaned in and kissed you.

"Oh," Yongwoong quickly closed his eyes and hugged his mother.

"Come on, Yongwoong -ah. Let's go out and play," Soo Eun grinned and left you and Yunho alone.

 

Years had passed and all of you had graduated already. Jaejoong and Soo Eun got married soon after their graduation and a year later, they had Yongwoong. Although years had passed, you and Yunho were still madly in love with each other and it's about time for you to have a family together.

"Oppa, is everything ready for tomorrow?" you rested your head on his shoulder as he encircled his arms around you.

"Don't worry, jagiya, everything's fine. Jaejoong hyung is now checking the venue and i think he'll be back soon," he lightly your hair and gave you a small peck on your cheek.

You sighed, "Can't believe I'm going to be married tomorrow."

"Are you regretting right now?" a hint of worry was written in his eyes.

"Of course not! Pabo! I'm just nervous," you chuckled.

"Get some sleep now, we are going to be really busy tomorrow," Yunho pushed you towards your room.

"You too, oppa," you smiled and went in.

 

The next day was your big day. You quickly went to the venue and got ready. Once you finished your hairdo and makeup, you heard a knock on the door.

"Who's that?" you asked. You had to make sure Yunho were not going to see you beforehand.

"It's me, Jaejoong," you heard.

"Come in, oppa," you called out.

"Hey, sis, how are you feeling?" he softly looked at you, "Are you nervous?"

"Yeah," you lightly whispered. Somehow your eyes were getting teary.

"Kwenchana, oppa is here," he pulled you into a tight hug.

You couldn't hold it anymore and your tears were falling, staining your porcelain face.

"Don't cry," Jaejoong gently wiped your tears with his thumbs, "It's your wedding day. You don't want your eyes to look puffy, right?" he tried to make you smile.

"Oppa," you sniffed, "I'll miss you."

"Silly girl," he gently patted your head, "You can always come to see me," his eyes also reddened.

"It's about time now, let's go," Jaejoong took your hand and put it into his.

You held Jaejoong's arm as you walked down the aisle. Your heart was jumping rapidly and you tightened your grasp. Jaejoong just gave you a reassuring squeeze and whispered, "Relax. It's your wedding day, you should just enjoy it."

You took a deep breath as you were approaching Yunho.

Yunho turned around and his gaze met yours. He gasped at the beautiful scene in front of him, * Omo, I really feel like I'm the luckiest person in the whole world, * his heart skipped a beat.

As You finally reached Yunho, Jaejoong handed you to him and patted his shoulder, "Take care of my sister, Yunho -ah."

Yunho nodded before giving you a breath taking smile, "You are really beautiful today."

You blushed.

After you and Yunho had exchanged vows and rings, he pulled you into a kiss with much passion and affection. Both of you closed your eyes as you heard the people's applauds and cheers.

"I love you, ~~~~~~~ -ah," Yunho slowly broke away and leaned his forehead against yours.

You beamed and whispered, "I love you too, oppa."

Then, both of you walked out and you threw your wedding bouquet. You heard some screams before you turned around to see who was the lucky girl who caught the bouquet.

* Who is that? * you looked at her, trying to recall who she was.

Then you spotted a tall guy standing next to her, "Changmin oppa!" you ran to him and tightly embraced him, "I'm so happy you can make it!"

"Congratulation, ~~~~~~~ -ah," he smiled, "Of course I'll come. It's you and hyung's wedding after all."

"Hugging another guy already?" Yunho walked next to you and s his arm around your waist, "Hi Changmin -ah."

"Pfft, still so over protective, hyung," Changmin smirked.

"So Changmin oppa, is this beautiful lady your girlfriend?" you asked looking at the girl who got the bouquet.

"Yeah, this is Yeonhee. Yeonhee this is Yunho and this is ~~~~~~~," Changmin said.

"Hi, congratulation," she shyly smiled.

"Thanks. And I'm waiting for your good news," you smiled to her and looked at the bouquet in her hands.

Yeonhee blushed furiously.

"Yeah, Changmin. Remember to invite us," Yunho grinned causing both Changmin and Yeonhee to blush.

"Okay, I guess we have to leave now," Yunho took your hand and bade goodbye with Changmin and Yeonhee.

"Why are we rushing, oppa?" you asked.

"We are leaving for our honeymoon and we have to catch our flight," he dragged you and some time later you were boarded on the plane to France.

You gazed at Yunho while he was peacefully sleeping, * I had never thought that I would ever fall in love with a player, but I did. And I've even changed him, * you smiled to yourself and lightly planted a peck on Yunho's lips, "Yunho oppa, saranghae."

 

-THE END-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the last chapter of this fanfic, hope you enjoy it!

Thank you all of my readers, even silent readers! Thanks for supporting me!

Hope you’ll support my next fanfic too! * bow *