Holiday Pt.2

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

You were too excited that you couldn’t sleep that night, so you were the first one to wake up next morning.

“Hey oppas, wake up!” you shouted.

A few minutes had passed but still you couldn’t hear a sound. You dashed into Jaejoong’s room and shook him, “Oppa, wake up!”

“Aish, it’s still early!” Jaejoong turned around so that his back was facing you, “Give me five more minutes.”

“No, NOW,” you went to the window and pulled the certain.

“Argh ,” Jaejoong groaned and quickly covered his eyes with his hands, “Are you trying to make me blind? Aish, fine, I’m up,” he walked to the bathroom with his eyes half-closed.

“OUCH!”

* Pabo, he must have bumped into the door, * you chuckled and went to the next room.

“Yunho oppa, wakey wakey!” you barged into his room. You shouted right next to his ear, “Wake up, wake up, wake up!”

“What the hell?” a very irritated Yunho sat up with his eyes half-shut.

Once he had sat up, his blanket slid down.

“ARGH!!” you quickly covered your eyes and screamed, “Put on a shirt!”

“What?” Yunho got out of his bed and walked towards you.

You sensed that he was approaching and you backed away. He cornered you and pulled your hand away from your face, “Chill, I’m not ,” his face was now a few inches away from yours.

“Hmm, since you’re up, I’m going out now,” you quickly slipped away and went out of his room.

“Phew, that’s scary,” you took a deep breath to calm yourself down.

Then you went to Changmin’s room, “Changmin oppa!”

You opened the door and saw Changmin sitting in front of his laptop, “Oh, oppa you’re up.”

Once he heard your voice, he quickly closed his laptop, “~~~~~~~ -ah, morning!” he uneasily smiled and stood on front of his laptop, shielding it.

“What are you watching just now?” you curiously asked.

“Nothing,” he grinned, * Thank God she didn’t see it. *

“Okay then. Get ready,” you smiled and went out.

 

“So, where are we going now?” you asked while having breakfast. You looked at Jaejoong and Changmin, waiting for an answer, but you didn’t dare to look into Yunho’s eyes because of the incident happened earlier.

“We’ll go skiing,” Yunho answered.

“Oh,” you felt his eyes locked onto you and you kept staring at you food.

“Hey, I’m going to get ready now,” Changmin finished his fifth plate of omelet and stood up.

“Hmm, me too! Wait up, oppa,” you quickly followed Changmin.

* Aish, why is she so fond of him? * Yunho frowned.

 

When all of you were ready, you got onto a van which was rent by Yunho. You were busy thinking how to avoid Yunho and forgot that you were going to ski but you were not good at it.

“Okay, we’re here!” Yunho parked the car and got out.

* Omo, * you suddenly realized that you were actually going to ski.

“Hey, let’s go to the top!” Yunho excitedly said.

“I won’t lose this time,” Jaejoong smirked and raced to the top with Yunho.

“~~~~~~~ -ah, should we go too?” Changmin smiled at you.

“Changmin oppa, hmm…I’m not very good at skiing,” you sheepishly said.

“We can go to a less difficult level so I can teach you,” he sweetly smiled and patted your head.

“Komawo, oppa,” you beamed, * Thank God Changmin oppa’s here. He’s even more understanding than my own brother. *

Suddenly, Changmin took your hand and pulled you closer which made you blush, * Omo, Jaejoong and Yunho oppa are at the top. So…it’s just me and Changmin oppa now? * you suddenly realized and blushed even more.

After Changmin had explained to you thoroughly, you were more confident now.

“Ready?” Changmin asked.

You nodded.

“Just calm down okay? I’ll be next to you,” Changmin warmly smiled which washed away your worries.

“Araso,” you brightly smiled.

 

On the other hand, Yunho and Jaejoong arrived at the top of the hill.

“Where’s ~~~~~~~ -ah?” Yunho looked around and asked.

“Oh, she might be scared. After all she’s not that good at skiing,” Jaejoong answered, “Perhaps she is with Changmin down there.”

* , if I knew that I’ll be the one with her, not Changmin, * Yunho’s jaw tightened.

“Let’s start. The last one have to cook tonight,” Yunho said before he skillfully slid down.

“Hey, wait up!” Jaejoong quickly followed.

As the two of them quickly skied down the hill, Yunho spotted you and Changmin leisurely skiing and chatting with each other.
* Having a great time with your crush, huh? * Yunho’s eyes narrowed and quickened his pace. When he saw there’s a space between you and Changmin, he got a chance and slid between you two.

“ARGH!!!” you screamed. Changmin was also a bit shocked by Yunho’s action.

“Yah Jung Yunho! What the hell are you doing?!” you shot dead glares to him. He just smirked and continued to ski.

“Aish! I swear if I have the strength to beat him up, I’ll make sure he can never ski again!” you cursed.
Changmin just shook his head and chuckled, “Come on, we better get going.”
When you and Changmin finally got back, you saw a very depressed Jaejoong, “Hey oppa, what happened?”

“ * sigh * It’s not fair!” then he suddenly looked up at you, “Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah, you’re the last one who arrive so you should cook tonight!” he grinned.

“Don’t even think about it,” you could somehow guessed what he was thinking, “I’m not in the bet!”

“But it’s holiday, I need a break!” Jaejoong pouted, “Aish, fine!”

-On the other side-

“Hey hyung, why did you do that just now? ~~~~~~~ -ah was scared to death!” Changmin joked.

“So why don’t you go and take care of her?” Yunho blurted.

* Funny, how come I sense jealousy? * Changmin smirked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT!!