Valentine's Day

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Soo Eun nervously asked, "Can you help me with something?"

"Sure eonni, spill," you casually answered, without looking up from your book.

"I'm serious, ~~~~~~~ -ah," Soo Eun snatched your book from you.

"Araso, eonni. Don't be mad okay?" you put up your hands and surrendered, "So what is it about?"

"What should I get for Jaejoong oppa tomorrow?" she sighed.

"Huh? Tomorrow? What's so special about tomorrow?" you asked with your eyes rounded.

"Aish, ~~~~~~~ -ah, you should stop reading and come back to reality once in a while," she chuckled, "It's Valentine's Day tomorrow!"

"Chincha? But I don't think it has anything to do with me," you shrugged, "You know I only gave cookies to my friends, that's you and Jaejoong oppa."

"But what if some guys ask you out, or give you a present? What about your Changmin oppa?" she asked.

Once you heard Changmin's name, you tensed up. Somehow you hadn't thought about him for a long time, * Yeah, what's wrong with me? I thought I have a crush on Changmin oppa! * you mentally slapped yourself.

"Well I guess we're just friends," you uneasily laughed, while your mind was wandering off.

* God! I've given her enough hints and still she doesn't figure out that Yunho and Changmin have a thing for her, * Soo Eun rolled her eyes, "I can't believe I'm asking you for help."

"You know my brother likes everything that you give him. So whatever it is, he will be happy," * Maybe I should make some cookies since I have more friends this year, * you sighed, "I'll be going."

You went back home and started to make some chocolates cookies, * How much should I make? Jaejoong oppa and Soo Eun eonni, also for Yoochun oppa since he is leaving tomorrow, and Changmin oppa and Yunho oppa too, * you heart suddenly skipped a beat when you thought of Yunho, * Aish! What's going on with me? *

You shook away the thought and continued to make the cookies, and then packed them in small brown heart-shaped boxes, * Done! * you smiled to yourself.

 

"Jaejoong oppa? Yoochun oppa?" after you got dressed, you looked around your house but only found a note, "Mianhe, ~~~~~~~ -ah, we're leaving early - from Jae oppa and Micky."

You sighed, "Walking to school alone again!"

Right then, you heard a car horning outside, * Who would that be? *

You cautiously opened the door and saw Changmin leaning on he car. Once he saw you, he flashed his killer smile, "Morning ~~~~~~~ -ah, wanna ride to school?"

"Sure," you beamed.

You quickly grabbed your bag and went into Changmin's car.

"Okay, let's go," Changmin took a glance at you and was about to start the engine.

"Wait, oppa. I have something to give you," you looked through your bag and searched for the cookies.

* Does she know today is Valentine's Day? So does that mean she likes me? * Changmin couldn't help but grin.

"Here," you took out one box and gave it to him, "I usually make cookies for Jaejoong oppa and Soo Eun eonni on Valentine's day. But now we are friends so I think I should make some for you too," you sweetly smiled.

"Oh, thanks," Changmin's smile fell a bit, * So it's just a friendly manner? * But he still felt warm since you made it for him.

Once you had arrived at school, Changmin was immediately lost in the crowd of fan girls, "Changmin oppa, please accept my gift!" "No oppa, take mine!"

You silently sighed, * Aish, these fan girls. So I guess I won't have a chance to talk to Yunho oppa then, * your heart sank for some reason.

Later, you found Jaejoong, Micky and Soo Eun chatting under a tree, "Oppas! Eonni!" you happily shouted.

"~~~~~~~ -ah!" they greeted in chorus.

"Jaejoong oppa, this is for you," you handed him his box of cookies, "Soo Eun eonni," you passed it to her, "And Yoochun oppa," you warmly smiled while giving him his box.

"Are you confessing, ~~~~~~ -ah," Yoochun flirtatiously said.

You jokingly glared at him, "I'm just kidding," Yoochun put his hands up and surrendered.

You giggled, "I'm going back now. See you guys later."

When you got back to your classroom, once again you saw a bunch of girls surrounding Yunho and his desk was covered with boxes of chocolate.

You took a deep breath and tried very hard to get back to your seat.

"Aish, enough!" you heard Yunho shouted, "You, go back to your seats! And take your chocolates away!"

"But oppa, I made them myself!" "Please take mine!"

"No! Shut up and leave!" he roared.

The girls fearfully went back. But some of them secretly put their chocolates into Yunho's drawer.

"Morning, Mr. popular," you joked.

"You're not giving me chocolates?" his asked jokingly.

"Nah, you have enough," you chuckled.

"Hmm," * I don't want others' chocolates. I want yours, * his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

You were about to take out your cookies and give it to Yunho but you heard him, "Aish, how come there're still some chocolates?!"

Yunho took out the chocolates from his drawer and put it on your desk, "Here, I don't eat sweets."

"Oh," you sighed, "So I guess you wouldn't want to have these cookies then."

"What cookies?" Yunho suddenly turned his head to you.

"I was going to give you this. But you don't eat sweets," you shrugged.

"No I'll have it," he blurted out, * I can't believe she made something for me on Valentine's Day! *

"Are you sure," you asked.

"Positive!" he snatched it from you before you could answer him and started eating, "Did you make it yourself?"

"Yeah," you curiously looked at him, "Is it good?"

"It's great!" he grinned, * Now this is what I called Valentine's Day. *

 

-End of school-

Changmin spotted you and shouted, "Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah---"

"~~~~~~~ -ah, I'll drive you home," Yunho flashed you a smile. Then he grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the classroom while smirking to Changmin.

"Aish," Changmin cursed.

Your ride with Yunho was quite quiet, * Aigoo, ~~~~~~~! Say something! * you mentally slapped yourself.

Right then, Yunho stopped the car, "Wait here," he said and went out of the car.

"Huh?" you curiously looked out, "It's not even my house!"

Minutes later, Yunho came back with s bunch of pink roses, "Since it's Valentine's Day I think I should at least send you flowers. Sorry I don't know what kind of flowers you like. So I just pick roses," he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Komawo oppa, this is great. Plus I love pink," you beamed, * He can be really sweet sometimes. *

When you arrived at your home, Yunho quickly got out of his car and opened the door for you, "You know, you're really different from the time when I first met you," you chuckled.

"Really? I guess you've changed me then," he flashed another killer smile, causing you to blush furiously.

"I'm going in now. Thanks for the flowers," you sweetly smiled.

"Thanks for the cookies!" Yunho said before he bent down and kissed your forehead.

Your face instantly turned into bright red because of the skinship, "Hmm...bye!" you quickly went in and shut the door behind you.

You leaned against the door, * Yunho oppa kissed me again... * you felt your heart beating like crazy, * I think I'm falling for him...But what about Changmin oppa? Otoke? Am I falling for two guys? *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who’s your Valentine? :)

Please comment!