Halloween Pt.1

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

A few days had passed after the day when you hung out with Yunho. You still couldn’t forgive him.

“How dare he! I’m not a that wants to sleep with him! I hate that bastard Jung Yunho! He’s gonna pay for insulting me!” you screamed.

“~~~~~~~ -ah, you have said this a thousand times already. And you don’t have to shout like this! I’m going to be deaf seriously if you continue to do this!” Jaejoong exclaimed.

“Mianhe, oppa. I just really hate him,” you lightly poked Jaejoong’s cheek.

“Yeah, whatever,” he rolled his eyes, * You wouldn’t say that if you remember. *

“What?!” your eyes narrowed.

“Yeah, you hate him so much that you hung out with him all day and you even bought things for each other,” he casually said.
Your cheeks slightly heated, “Yah!...whatever!” you stumbled back to your room.

The next day at lunch, you sat next to Soo Eun and Changmin and Jaejoong was sitting in front of you. Yunho took a seat next to Jaejoong but you simply ignored him. You chatted with everyone except Yunho.

“What’s up with you two? You usually argue a lot,” Changmin curiously asked you and Yunho with his mouth full.

“It just doesn’t worth wasting my time arguing over a ,” you shrugged. Then you reached out your hand and wiped the corner of Changmin’s mouth with your thumb, “Aish, Changmin oppa, are you a baby or something?” you giggled.
Yunho was fumed instantly at your lovely dovey act. He was so angry that there was steam coming out from his ears.

“That reminds me,” Soo Eun suddenly said, “Since when does the famous Jung Yunho stop bringing girls around?”

“I’m just...not in the mood of doing that,” Yunho mumbled.

“Hahaha! A playboy who's not in the mood of messing around with those s! How funny!” you sarcastically said, “Anyway you can bring whoever you like, we don’t care,” you crossed your arms and said indifferently.
* You really don’t care if I hang out with some other girls? * Yunho was a bit hurt by your words but he managed to hide it.

“Yeah, Yunho hyung, I haven’t seen you with a girl for a long time. What has happened to you?” Changmin hissed.
Yunho stared at him, “I’m fine,” * What if I tell you it’s because of ~~~~~~~ -ah? *
It had became very awkward and Jaejoong tried to change the subject, “Hey, tomorrow is Halloween. Do you guys wanna go out?”

“Oh yeah! We should go to the Haunted House!” Changmin excitedly screamed, “What do you say?” he turned to you and then to Yunho.

“Umm, sure,” you faked a smile, * I hope it’s not too scary. God, it gives me the creeps. *

“Hyung?” Changmin turned to Yunho.

“Yeah,” Yunho shrugged. But actually he was extremely happy that you were going, * YES!! I can hang out with her again! *

Then next night, you quickly got changed and were ready to go out.

“Jaejoong oppa, what are you doing? We have to go out now,” you stared at him with your eyes rounded.

“What,” Jaejoong casually put down his magazine, “I’m not going. I have to stay here and give out candies to the kids. They will come in any time.”

“But why did you suggest going out if you are not going?!” you shook your head unbelievingly.
Then, you heard a loud horn from a car. “Go ~~~~~~~ -ah, they’re here,” he lightly pushed you to the front door.

“But oppa---

“Have fun!” he shoved you off, leaving you outside the door.

“Aish,’ you mumbled.
“Hi, ~~~~~~~ -ah, what takes you so long? Come quickly!” Changmin excitedly came out of the car and dragged you in, * He seems so enthusiastic about it… * you silently sighed.

You climbed into the car and greeted Yunho who was in the driver’s seat, “Hi Yunho oppa.”

Yunho immediately brightened up and grinned, “Okay, let’s go.”

You thought he was grinning because he was also very excited about going to the Haunted House, * Aish, both Yunho and Changmin oppa really want to go there. I shouldn’t let them down. *

Changmin happily jumped out of the car as you arrived, “Hyung, ~~~~~~~ -ah, come quickly!!”

“Aish, can you stop acting like a five-year-old?” Yunho shook his head and chuckled.

“Aigoo, slow down, Changmin oppa!” you tried to catch up, * He really looks like a kid, how cute, * you softly smiled.

“Come, ~~~~~~~ -ah, we should catch up with him before we lose him,” Yunho casually threw his arm around your shoulder and drew you closer to him, * We look just like a family bringing our kid to play, * he chuckled.

“What?” you curiously looked at him.

“Nothing,” he pulled you closer.

“Pfft,” you rolled your eyes and continued to walk.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait! I'm finally back!!

Please comment!