Hang Out Pt.1

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

“Aish, why do we have a lot of essays?” you whined while having lunch. You mostly had lunch with Yunho, Changmin and Jaejoong and now even Soo Eun had joined you. Soo Eun and Jaejoong were actually going out now but they never admitted it.

“Hey, why don’t you guys worry about essays?” you asked.

“You really hate essays don’t you? Guess that our genius has a weak point,” Changmin playfully teased.

“Aish,” you blushed. You had to admit that you really didn’t like essays. Not that you were bad in writing one, just that it took you a lot of time to think and this annoyed you.

-At home-
You were busy generating ideas for your essay when Jaejoong called out, “~~~~~~~-ah, I’m going out now. I’ve cooked something for you so you just have to heat it up later.”

“Oppa, you are not eating dinner with me?” you pouted.

“Sorry, ~~~~~~~-ah. But I really have to go now,” he gave you an apologetic look as he took his jacket.

“With Soo Eun eonni, huh?” you grinned.

“It’s just dinner,” Jaejoong slightly blushed, “Anyway, I won’t be too late.”

“Have fun, oppa!” you widely smiled and pushed him out.

“I thought you want me to stay just now,” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

“Aigoo, but it’s your date with eonni! Now go and have fun!” you winked.
You kept on working on your essay while you had your dinner. You felt quite lonely and suddenly thought of the time when Yunho came and asked you to cook for him, “Aish, what am I thinking? At least I should be thinking of Changmin oppa instead of him,” you quietly said to yourself. Then you shook your head, * Never mind, just focus on your essays, ~~~~~~~-ah. *

You had been working for so long that you unconsciously fell asleep. When Jaejoong came home, you were lying on top of the desk with your homework everywhere.

“Silly girl, always working too hard,” he silently chuckled as he saw your sleeping figure. He packed your stuff for you and carried you back to your room in bridal style. He laid you on your bed and gently kissed your forehead, “Sweet dreams, baby sis.”

The next day was a Saturday so you had a whole day to work on your essays.
Suddenly, you received a phone call, “Yeoboseyo,” you quickly picked it up.

“Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah, get ready. We’ll go out in fifteen minutes,” you heard Yunho on the other side of the line.

“What? But I have other plans! You just can’t do whatever you want in any times!” you shouted in fury.

“You have to listen to me remember?” you heard him smirked.

“I have to do my homework!”

“I’m coming to pick you up,” then he hung up without letting you to answer.

“Aish! So inconsiderate!” but you still went back to your room and got changed.
You scanned through your closet, but there were only dresses left, “Damn it, Jaejoong oppa has washed all my clothes!” you whined. You picked a pink dress, which was slightly longer, though it was still above your knees, and wore a short jacket to cover up your shoulders.
Then you heard the doorbell rang. You fled down and quickly opened the door.

“Hey...” Yunho’s eyes widened, “Do you really want to go out with me so bad that you wear like this?” he smirked.

“Shut up! Jaejoong oppa has washed all my normal clothes!” you rolled your eyes.
Yunho stared at you for a while, * Good job, hyung, * he thought. Then he took your hand and dragged you out.

“Why do we have to go out? We have a lot of essays to work on, you know?” you asked as Yunho pushed you into the passenger’s seat.

“The teacher will pass me anyway,” he shrugged and started the engine, “You want me to tell her to pass you straight away?” he smirked.
You ignored him, * What a jerk. I’ve just slightly changed my view towards him but I guess that he’s always the same. *

“Hey, where are we going?” you asked him after a while.

“To the mall,” he answered simply.

“Why?” you turned to look at him.
Yunho shrugged, “I thought you might like it.”

“Oh,” you said indifferently. But actually you indeed wanted to go to the shopping mall. Your heart fluttered.
Then, Yunho parked his car in the parking lot and pulled you out. His fingers interlaced with yours which sent you a light electric shock and he pulled you close to him and lightly whispered to you, “The mall is huge and I don’t want you to get lost. So you better hold on to me.”

“Yeah, like I’m a kid,” you rolled your eyes but still you held his hand tightly. Yunho secretly grinned.
As you two walked in, your eyes widened and you jaw dropped, “Wow, oppa, this mall is soooo big!”
There were a lot of fancy boutiques and restaurants and you dragged Yunho everywhere (you’ll get lost if you let go of his hand XD) like a little kid, “Yunho oppa, look!” you pointed at a necklace with your eyes sparkled.
Seeing this, Yunho signaled the sales to come over, “Pack that for me.”
You quickly pulled Yunho closer and hissed, “But oppa, that’s very expensive! And I don’t really need it.”

“It’s okay, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he put his hands on your shoulders to calm you down, “I own this mall so you can take whatever you want,” he grinned.
You stared at him in disbelief, “How rich are you exactly?”
Yunho slightly chuckled and ignored your question. Then he took the bag containing your necklace, “I’ll hold it for you first. Let’s go and pick something else,” he took your hand and you started walking around.
You heard people who walked pass you two said, “What a lovely couple!” “They’re so cute!” and things like that. You felt your cheeks heated and you tried to break away from Yunho’s grip. But he tightened his grip and smirked, “I don’t want you to get lost, babe,” your face was even redder.
You tried not to pick up too much things from the shops but when Yunho saw that you were interested in something, he insisted buying all of them for you. You felt very guilty although you knew that Yunho wouldn’t care. You secretly went off, wanting to get him something.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------