Mean Girls

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

A/N: Sorry, I have some bad news for you guys. I'm going to UK for 2 weeks starting this Sunday for summer course and I don't have acess to the internet, so I can't update for a while. But don't worry, I'm going to update again before I leave and I promise to update right when I'm back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal school day. You sat next to Yunho, listening to the teacher attentively and copying notes for him. Although the fan girls hated you, they couldn't do anything to you because they would end up be humiliated by Yunho or scolded by Changmin and Jaejoong. But this fumed them and made them hate you even more. Now, all girls apart from Soo Eun wanted you to stay away from the kingkas.

It was already recess but you were still busy reading the textbook. Suddenly, someone took away your book. You looked up and saw Yoona.

“What are you doing, nerd?” she said in her annoying high-pitched voice and faked a smile, “Seriously, are you in love with your books?”
You looked at her, pissed, “First, obviously I am doing something that you’ll never understand because you are too dumb. Second, it’s better to be in love with books than guys with no brain. Now give me back my book. I don’t have time to deal with you.”
She looked at you in disbelief, “How dare you to say something like that!”

“Like what?” you smirked.

“Like...that!” she was too stupid that she couldn’t find a word to express herself.
* Poor girl. She’s so dumb, * you teased in your head. But it was too funny that you let out a chuckle, * Oops! *

“, are you laughing at me?!” she was so mad that you thought her eyes were going to pop out from her eye sockets.
She raised her hand and was about to slap you. Since it was recess, Yunho, Jaejoong and Changmin were gone and you were left alone in the classroom, * Oh no, * you thought.
You couldn’t ran away now. Jessica and Yuri were standing behind Yoona and she still had your book in her hand. You closed your eyes and waited, hoping that she wouldn’t slap too hard.
Suddenly, you heard a voice shouting, “Hey, what are you doing?”
You looked up and saw Soo Eun. * My savior! *
Soo Eun snatched your book from Yoona’s hand and stood defensively in front of you, “Stay away from ~~~~~~~-ah or I’ll kick your !” she stared at them.

“Come on, let’s go,” Yuri whispered to both of them and backed away.
Yoona stared at you one last time and left with them.

“Are you okay, ~~~~~~~-ah?” Soo Eun asked in concern.

“Yeah, I guess,” you were still a bit shock, “Thanks eonni, you’ve saved me,” you smiled at her and gave her a big hug.

“~~~~~~~-ah, don’t be alone by yourself, okay? You know these fan girls hate you. And they are crazy!” she pulled away and looked into your eyes, “Promise me, araso? I can’t save you every time!”

“Araso, eonni. But you’ll still protect me, right?” you smiled and poked her cheek.

“Of course,” she sighed.

“Thanks again, eonni,” you hugged her again.

After a while, you were heading to your math lesson when you bumped into Jessica again.

“Hi ~~~~~~~-ah,” she flashed you the fakest smile, “NICE to see you again!”

“Oh ,” you cursed in your mind.
She pushed you to a corner, “Where’s your best friend?” she evilly laugh.
You felt disgusted but you couldn’t do anything. You were facing her alone.

“Umm, Jessica, I have to go now,” you tried to slip away from her but failed. She grabbed your wrist and stared at you, “That’s not very polite, is it?”
She pushed you against the wall which hurt your back so much, “Ar,” you groaned.

Yunho walked out of the classroom and suddenly saw you cornered by Jessica, * What the ?! *
He silently walked near you and hid behind the wall.

”Leave me alone, will you?” you fiercely glared at her.

“No YOU leave my Yunho oppa alone!” she screamed.

* , I’ll be late, * but Jessica wouldn’t let you go.

“I warn you, you ! Stay away from my oppa!” she put up her hand and was going to slap you.
Out of nowhere, a hand grabbed Jessica’s, “What the-

“You stay away from her, Jessica,” Changmin growled at her.

“But oppa!”

“Shut the he’ll up before I kick you out of this school.” he looked as if he could kill someone.
Jessica was frightened and she ran away instantly in tears.
Yunho was also surprised, * Changmin-ah? Where the hell did he pop up? I didn’t see him just now! ! I should be the one saving ~~~~~~~-ah! * he mentally slapped himself and angrily walked away with his fist clenched.

“Wow, Changmin oppa,” you were also quite stunned as you had never seen him so pissed before, “Thanks.”

“Sorry, ~~~~~~~-ah,” he gave you an apologetic look, “Did I scared you?”

“A little bit,” you sheepishly nodded.

“Sorry,” he hugged you tightly, “I promise you that I won’t be mad again. I’m just too angry when someone treats you badly.”

“Thank you, oppa. Thanks for saving me,” you sweetly smiled at him and washed away his worries, * God, I thought she was going to hate me, * Changmin thought.

“Come on, let’s go to the classroom before we’re late,” Changmin smiled.

“Oh no!” you had forgot about your math lesson, “Run!” you grasped Changmin’s hand and ran as fast as you could.
* She’s so cute, * Changmin lightly chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment please!