Christmas

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

A couple of days had passed and you all had a lot of fun. The four of you went to the tourist hot spots, did a lot of shopping and finally, it’s Christmas.

 

You lay on the bed after a long, exhausting day. * That was fun, but I’m just too tired! * you let out a sigh and closed your eyes.

* Wait, * your eyes snapped open and you instantly jumped out of the bed, * Did I bring the presents? * you suddenly remembered that the following day was Christmas.

You went through your luggage and finally found three boxes neatly lay at the bottom, * Aigoo, thank God I didn’t forget them, * you smiled.

“Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Yunho barged into your room and made you jump.

You quickly slapped your suitcase shut and turned around, “Hey, do you ever know how to knock on the door?”

Yunho shrugged, “You did that a few days ago.”

“Yah,” your face reddened, “What do you want?”

“Come on, tonight is Christmas Eve and we’re going out to eat. Get ready,” he said and closed the door.

 

That night you went to a three star restaurant and have a delicious dinner.

“I can’t believe Changmin oppa can actually eat like this,” you looked at Changmin, amused.

“Hey, you don’t expect me to eat like back at school, right? I got to have manners in a three star restaurant,” Changmin said seriously.

“You should eat out more often,” Yunho took a sip of his wine, “So you'll have manners.”

“Hyung---”

“True, I’ve never seen you like this before,” Jaejoong smirked.

“Aish, I’m just trying to be polite,” Changmin pouted.

“Araso,” you lightly pinched Changmin’s cheek and smiled, “Just don’t starve yourself. You know you need extra food,” you grinned.

* sigh * Changmin rolled his eyes.

 

After the dinner, you walked back to your mansion since it’s not very far away. You and Changmin were walking behind Jaejoong and Yunho.

* I wonder why Jaejoong oppa and Yunho oppa are always talking secretly these days, * Suddenly, you came up with a plan. You pulled Changmin back so that you were further away from Jaejoong and Yunho.

“Huh---” Changmin curiously looked at you and you instantly covered his mouth, “Shh.”

Then you grabbed some snow on the ground and made a snowball. You mischievously grinned. Knowing what you were going to do, Changmin also did the same.

“Ready?” you mouthed.

Changmin nodded.

You stuck up your finger and counted, “one, two, three!”

SPLASH!

The snowball landed on Yunho and Jaejoong’s heads.

“What the---” Yunho turned around and saw you two giggling.

“Run!” Changmin grabbed your hand and ran away.

“Shim Changmin! Kim ~~~~~~~! Come back here right now!” Jaejoong shouted.

“Oh no, we better run this time!” you whispered to Changmin.

“Yeah we should go back before they catch us,” Changmin took your hand again and ran faster.

“Wait...oppa, I...I can run anymore,” you panted.

“Gotcha!” Jaejoong and Yunho suddenly appeared in front of you. You ended up having a snowball fight.

“Hey, stop it!” you covered your face with your arm, “Why is everybody throwing snowballs at me?”

“You’re the one who started it,” Yunho smirked.

“Changmin oppa,” your eyes narrowed.

“It is more fun to see you got hit by the snowball,” he laughed.

“Aish,” you turned around and ran to the mansion and locked the door, “Haha, you’ll just have to stay out all night! Goodnight, oppas!” you sarcastically said.

“Aish, that girl,” Yunho sighed.

You took a long shower and then walked out. To your horror, you heard some sounds downstairs, * Oh my God, is it a robber? *

You tiptoed to the stairs and looked down, “Oppa? How come you can get in?”

“I just climb in through the window,” Yunho shrugged.

Then he came closer to you, “And you, you need a punishment,” he slyly smirked.

“NO!” you quickly ran back to your room and locked the door.

Yunho on the other hand, was laughing his head off, * Look how scared she was, hahaha, it’s priceless. *

 

The next day was Christmas. You woke up early and grabbed the presents, * I gotta put them under the Christmas tree. *

As you put down your presents, you saw there was already a present under the tree. It said: To ~~~~~~~ * Me? I thought the boys wouldn’t remember to bring their presents to the trip. Wonder who this is, * you smiled in content.

“Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah, you’re awake already?” Jaejoong lazily walked out and yawned.

“Morning, oppa. Merry Christmas!” you smiled.

“Oh right...merry Christmas,” Jaejoong sheepishly said, “Aish, I’ll give you the present at home.”

“I knew you’ll forget,” you chuckled.

Just then, Yunho and Changmin came out from their rooms.

“Merry Christmas,” Yunho said while Changmin was still sleepwalking.

“Oppas, I’ve already put your presents under the tree,” you smiled.

“, sorry ~~~~~~~ -ah, I didn’t bring your present. I promise I’ll give it to you once we’re back,” Changmin gave you the puppy eyes look, * Aish, I should have been more careful. *

“Kwenchanayo, oppa,” you gave him a reassuring smile, * So the gift is from Yunho oppa? I really didn’t expect him to remember. *

“Don’t worry, I got one for you,” Yunho pointed to his present under the tree.

“Thanks, oppa,” you beamed.

“Why don’t you open your present, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Yunho suggested, “See if you like it.”

“But I thought we should open them tomorrow,” you frowned.

“We’re going back tonight so you should open them now,” Changmin said.

“What?! Aish, can you just tell me that earlier so that I can pack my things?” you rolled your eyes.

“We still have time, just open your present,” Yunho handed you his gift.

“Right, these are for you, oppas,” you handed them their gifts one by one.

You gave Jaejoong a wool beanie, “So your bangs can stay in place even when there’s a strong wind,” you grinned.

“Changmin oppa,” you gave him a pair of earrings, “I know that you just got your ears pierced so hope you like it.”

“Thanks ~~~~~~~ -ah, I love it,” he smiled.

“Yunho oppa,” you gave him a scarf, “I made this myself so I don’t know if it suits you,” you sheepishly smiled.

* Wow, she made it for me? * Yunho couldn’t help but grinned.

“Try it. If it’s too short, I guess I can still fix it,” you took the scarf and put it around Yunho’s neck, and it’s just right.

“~~~~~~~ -ah, open your present,” Yunho softly gazed at you.

“Alright,” you opened the box that Yunho gave you and saw a necklace, “Oppa, it’s so beautiful.”

* Just like you, * Yunho thought. Then he took it and clasped it around your neck.

“Komawo, oppa,” you slightly blushed and your heartbeat quickened, * What’s wrong with me? *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!!!