Remember

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a long time, school is really stressful. * sigh * But I'm here now! So enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had been tutoring Yunho for a week now. He was doing well and was in fact better than you had expected.

"Oppa, do you know how to calculate that now?" you asked after explaining to Yunho about math.

"Yeah, I think I got it," he said.

You looked at him and he seemed to be a bit tired. * Yunho oppa has been working very hard these days, * you silently sighed, "Oppa, do you want a break?" you smiled at him.

"I'm fine," he reassuringly said.

"No, you look tired," you gently shook your head, "It is okay, you can take a break. You've been doing well anyways."

"Araso. You need a break too. You have to tutor me and at the same time revising for yourself. You must be tired," he gently your hair.

"I'll just take a quick shower first. You can look around," he said as he got up and headed to his room.

You studied a bit more for a while and then you looked around his home. You saw some thick paperbacks on the bookshelf and you carefully took one out, * This must be a photo album. I wonder how he looked like when he was small, * you lightly chuckled.

You opened it and found his pictures were strangely familiar to you, * Have I seen it somewhere before? But I didn't know him till high school. *

You continued to flip over the pages and you suddenly had some flashbacks.

It was the same flashbacks as your previous dream. Only it was clearer this time.

 

-Flashback-

"Oppa, are you really leaving?" you were crying and holding the hands of the little boy.

"Promise me you won't forget me, araso?" the little boy wiped away your tears with his little thumbs and kissed your cheek, "~~~~~~~ -ah, wait for me! Saranghae!"

"Oppa! Yunho oppa!" you cried.

-End of flashback-

 

* So the little boy was actually Yunho oppa? * you were shocked by your sudden realization. You kept on looking through the pictures, seeing more and more photos with you and Jaejoong and Yunho in them.

Suddenly, all of your memories came back to you. You remembered you parents were good friends of Yunho's, and so you always spent time together when you were young. In fact you actually lived next to each other.

You always liked Yunho since you were small, and so did he. Your parents even thought that they would be in-laws someday. However, Yunho's family soon moved away. Not long later, your parents died in that tragic car accident. You were traumatized and lost part of your memory.

But now, you had remembered everything. Since that little boy was actually Yunho, there was no way to deny your feeling towards him.

"~~~~~~~ -ah?" you snapped back to reality and saw Yunho looking at you, confused.

You immediately dropped the photo album and ran to him. You embraced his neck and held yourself close to him.

Yunho was shocked by your sudden action. Nonetheless he hugged you back, "Babe, what's wrong?"

You finally pulled away, "Oppa..."

"Omo, why are you crying?" Yunho panicked and wiped away your tears with his thumbs.

"Kwenchanayo, oppa," you slowly pulled down his hands, "I remember everything now," you smiled and lightly pecked his lips.

Yunho's eyes widened, "This is the first time you kissed me!" he grinned like an idiot.

"Actually...no. I remember I kissed you a lot when we were young," you looked down and blushed.

"Are you embarrassed?" he chuckled, "Wait, did you say when we were young?"

You nodded.

"OMO! ~~~~~~~ -ah! You finally remember!" Yunho's strong arms crushed you.

"Oppa...can't breathe!" you yelped.

"Mianhe. I'm just too happy! It takes you long enough to remember though," he muttered.

"Sorry, oppa. But you should just show me the pictures!" you cutely whined, "If you show it to me earlier, I might be able to remember by then!"

"So you remember after you saw the photos?" he raised an eyebrow.

You nodded, "And also with those flashbacks that I was having."

"Aish, we should show you in the first place then. Stupid Jaejoong hyung," he said and pulled you into a tight hug again.

"What about my brother?" you curiously looked up.

"He said we should wait and let you remember yourself," he sighed.

"Aish, that pabo!" you giggled and rested your head on his shoulder.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Yunho softly called out," Can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?" you looked at him.

"I just wanna know why you still need to think about it that day," he pouted.

"Oh, that's because I'm still thinking about the little boy in my dreams," you smiled, "But it doesn't matter now, since you are that little boy."

"So you like me all along," he teased.

"Yah! Look who's talking!" your eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"Oppa, I...umm...I still need to tell Changmin oppa," you slightly bit your lip.

"Right, we should tell him tomorrow," he sighed.

"Hope he'll be okay," you said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!