Holiday Pt.1

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

Finally, it was your last day of exam. You walked out of the hall, exhausted, “Thank God it’s over!” you sighed.

“~~~~~~~ -AH!” you turned around and saw Jaejoong calling you.

You quickly ran towards him and hugged him tightly, “Oppa, did you do well?”

“At least I’m sure that I won’t fail,” he lightly chuckled, “How about you, sis?”

“As usual,” you shrugged.

“Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah, did you forget about us?” Changmin raised an eyebrow.

You looked around and saw Changmin and Yunho, “Hehe, mianhe. I didn’t see you just now,” you lightly blushed.

“So…how’s your exam?” you looked at Changmin.

* Damn, does she put Changmin before me? * Yunho frowned.

“Hmm, not bad. But maybe you’ll be better than me,” Changmin joked.

“No way,” you rolled your eyes.

“How about you, Yunho oppa?” you turned to him.

His face instantly brightened, “I didn’t do it. I’ll pass it anyways,” he smirked.

“Pfft, you should at least try,” you shook your head.

“Come on, let’s go,” Yunho hugged your shoulder and dragged you out, “We gotta rush.”

“Huh? Why?” you looked at him dumbfounded.

“It’s Christmas. We’re going on a trip,” he pushed you into the passenger’s seat and then he got into the driver’s seat, while Jaejoong and Changmin climbed to the back seat.

“But what does that have to do with me?” you were still confused.

“The four of us are going together. So you better pack your things and get ready,” minutes later, you had already arrived at your home.

“Go, we don’t have all day,” Yunho gave you a look, “The flight is tonight!”

You went out with Jaejoong, “Oppa, why don’t you tell me about this? And how could you waste money on trips?” you hissed.

“Chill, I didn’t use our money, araso? Plus appa and omma left enough money for us, so don’t worry about it,” he dragged you into your room and pulled out your clothes, “Quick, we have to pack!” he kept on throwing out stuffs from your closet.

“But then how can we go on a trip if you didn’t use the money?” you asked suspiciously while folding your clothes.

“It’s Yunho’s treat,” Jaejoong shoved everything into your luggage, “Come on, let’s go.”

* So I have to stick with that jerk even in my holiday? * you sighed, “How about you, oppa?”

“I’ve already packed,” he smirked and ran to his room to get his luggage.

“Pfft, so I’m the only one who doesn’t know anything,” you mumbled.

 

“You’re so slow,” Yunho grabbed your wrist and you accidentally tripped, “Ah!” You shut your eyes as you thought that you were going to fall. But then a hand strongly held your waist and secured you. You opened your eyes and saw Yunho’s face inches apart from yours. You blushed furiously, “Er…thanks.”

“~~~~~~~ -ah, get into the car first, I’ll put your luggage into the trunk,” his hand still on you waist and he lightly pushed you towards the car.

“It’s fine, I can do it myself,” you smiled at Yunho and grabbed your luggage, but your hand accidentally brushed against his, causing both of you to blush.

“Yah, just get in,” Yunho turned around trying to hide his face.

“Araso,” you quickly turned away, * God, it’s so embarrassing! *

During the ride, there was an awkward silence between you and Yunho. Jaejoong realized that something was wrong and tried to think up of something. However, he ended up talking to Changmin for the rest of the time.

“Okay guys, we’re here now,” Yunho parked his car as you arrived at his private airport.

You jaw dropped literally, * My God! How rich is he? *

“Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah, come on,” Changmin grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the plane.

You sat next to Changmin while Yunho and Jaejoong sat behind you.

Yunho saw you giggling while Changmin whispered something into your ear and his eyes narrowed, * Aish, if it isn’t because I have to talk to Jaejoong hyung, I wouldn’t let Changmin to sit next to ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

“Man, what do you wanna talk about?” Jaejoong lightly elbowed Yunho.

“About ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he lowered his voice.

As the plane started to take flight, you excitedly looked out of the window and asked, “Where are we going anyway?”

“To Hokkaido,” Yunho answered.

“Really?” your eyes sparkled.

After a while, you started to get sleepy.

“Changmin oppa * yawn * when will we arrive?” you rubbed your eyes.

“Just sleep. I’ll wake you up later,” Changmin gently smiled.

You slowly dozed off and lay your head on his shoulder. Changmin quietly sighed and gently took his jacket to cover you.

A few hours later, you finally arrived.

“~~~~~~~ -ah, wake up. We’re her now,” Changmin gently shook your shoulders.

“Huh? Wow!” you looked out of the window and saw everything was covered with snow.

“Come on, ~~~~~~~ -ah, let’s go,” Yunho suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the plane.

Once you had got out, you were nearly frozen by the strong gust. You shivered with your teeth chattering.

“Aish, why didn’t you wear a coat?” Yunho’s eyebrows furrowed.

“We’re i-i-in a rush a-a-and I f-f-forgot to get it out from my l-l-luggage,” you sheepishly said while rubbing your arms.

Yunho let out a sigh and pulled you towards him. Then he wrapped you in his coat so that his broad chest was against your back, “Feeling better?” he hugged you closer.

“Thanks,” you slightly blushed, * Aish, this looks so weird! *

After a while, you arrived at a mansion, “Yunho oppa, is this also yours?” your eyes widened.

“No, not this time,” he chuckled, “It’s Changmin’s.”

“Hey, where have you guys been? We’ve waited for a long time,” Changmin opened the door and was so shocked when he saw you and Yunho in the same coat.

“Yah, don’t just stand there! ~~~~~~~ -ah’s freezing now!” Yunho snapped Changmin out of his thought.

Soon, all of you had settled down and your room was next to Jaejoong’s and opposite to Yunho’s while Changmin’s was next to Yunho’s.

“I can’t imagine I am going on a trip with Changmin oppa,” you lay on your bed, “Aish, I’m so pressured!” you sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments are L-O-V-E-D!