Halloween Pt.2

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

Finally, you and Yunho saw Changmin at the entrance of the Haunted House, “Aish, you guys are so slow!” he pouted.

You looked up at it and your legs weakened. The entrance looked like a black hole which would you up. The place was decorated with a lot of horrifying skulls, with occasional nerve racking screams which made you jump.

Yunho noticed that your face turned pale, “~~~~~~~ -ah, gwaenchana?”

You gulped, “Yeah, I’m perfectly fine,” you weakly smiles.

Yunho slightly shook his head and sighed at your stubbornness.

“Are you sure you are alright ~~~~~~~ -ah?” Changmin started to worry too.

“It’s okay. Let’s go in,” you took a deep breath, * I can’t let them down. They are looking forward to this for a long time. *

Then the three of you walked in. Changmin took your hand and squeezed it reassuringly, “Don’t be scared, okay? It’s just a game.”

You halfheartedly smiled, * How can I not be scared? Aish! *

Yunho followed you at the back, * YAH! I should be the one standing by her side, not Changmin! * he tightened his fist.

“Omo, this is so real!” Changmin was fascinated by the settings of the Haunted House. He unconsciously let go of you and wondered off.

“Oppa!” you cried out. It was very dark and you could hardly see. Also, you wouldn’t want to look because you were too scared. Yunho heard your cry and quickly dashed towards you.

You heard footsteps from behind and thought it was another guy who pretended to be a ‘ghost’. * Oh not again! * you tightly shut your eyes and hugged yourself, * Don’t freak out, ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

You felt a hand placed on your shoulder, “~~~~~~~ -ah.”

You quickly turned around and saw Yunho, “Yunho oppa,” you sighed in relief and hugged his neck, burying your head into his chest.

“Shh, I’m here, it’s alright now,” he gently your hair, “Come on, we should quickly go out now.”

“Oppa, I’m scared,” you held out your hand and Yunho took it. Then you covered your eyes with your other hand while Yunho encircled his arms around your waist and led you out.

You and Yunho finally got out, with your hand still tightly intertwined with his.

“Hey, don’t take advantage of me, we’re already outside now,” he smirked.

“Yah!” you instantly let go of his hand and you felt heat creeping up to your face.

“Jerk!” you hissed and gave him dead glares, * I should thank him for saving me just now, but…WHATEVER! *

“Aww, babe. Can’t take your eyes off me?” he teased.

“Jung Yunho, you bastard!” you growled.

“Is that how you treat the one who saved you?” he pretended to be hurt. Then he leaned closer and smirked, “Remember that I’m your master.”

Then Changmin came out, “Hyung, ~~~~~~~ -ah, where were you just now?”

“Yah, Shim Changmin, how could you leave her there when she nearly freaked out?” Yunho roared.

Changmin’s eyes widened, “Omo! I’m so sorry, ~~~~~~~ -ah. You should tell us if you are scared, so we can just go to somewhere else,” he tightly hugged you, “Are you alright?” he pulled away and cupped your face. You slightly nodded.

“Come on, let’s go for ice-cream. My treat,” Changmin grinned.

You gently smiled and tugged his arm.

* Damn! How come she can forgive him so easily? * Yunho gritted his teeth as he followed you at the back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment please!!