First Date

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

It was nearly the end of school. You were packing your bag and were about to leave when you saw someone approaching you, it was Changmin.

“Hey, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he went to your desk as you looked up.

“Yes, Changmin oppa?” you stopped packing and asked.

“Umm, about the project, should we meet this Saturday and talk about it?” he smiled with his mismatched eyes.

“Oh right,” you suddenly remembered that you had to work on a math project with Changmin (again!), “Yeah sure,” you sweetly smiled.

“Okay, I’ll call you later,” he turned around, “Are you leaving now too?” he quickly added.

“Coming,” you took your bag and turned around to wave at Yunho and mouthed, “Bye!”

Yunho frowned, * So she really likes Changmin, huh? * Then he stared at Changmin questionably.

“Math project,” Changmin grinned.

 

Today was Saturday and you were going to meet Changmin. You woke up early in the morning even though Changmin hadn’t called you yet.

“Aish, what should I wear,” you looked through your closet and took out some clothes. You suddenly felt grateful that Jaejoong gave you a makeover and bought many stylish clothes for you, * Or else I would have make fun of myself in front of Changmin oppa, * you silently joked.

Then, your phone rang, “Yeoboseyo?” you quickly answered.

“Morning ~~~~~~~-ah, did I wake you up?” you heard Changmin on the other side of the line.

“Nope oppa, I’m already up.”

“Okay, why don’t we meet at 11am in Cafe Paradise?”

“Sure, see you later oppa.”

“Bye,” you both hung up the phone.

“Gosh, what should I wear?” you crossed your arms in front of your chest and frowned at your clothes, “Oppa!” you called Jaejoong for help.

“Sup, my little dongsaeng?” Jaejoong popped his head in.

“Aish, I’m going to meet Changmin soon but I don’t know what should I wear!” you whined.

“Aigoo, so it’s my baby sis’s first date with her crush!” Jaejoong ruffled your hair and teased.

“Yah, are you helping or not?” you raised an eyebrow.

“Fine fine fine,” Jaejoong looked into your closet and picked out some clothes. He took out a short dress in baby blue.

“Yah oppa, it’s too short,” you frowned.

“Aish, okay, wear this,” he also gave you a pair of leggings, “Okay ~~~~~~~-ah, you look perfect. Good luck for your first date with Changmin!” he winked.

“Aish! It’s not a date! We’re just doing projects!” you blushed a little.

 

You went to the cafe 10 minutes earlier but Changmin was already there.

“Hi, ~~~~~~~-ah,” Changmin waved at you while you walked into the cafe.

“Hi, Changmin oppa,” you smiled sweetly, “Sorry for keeping you waiting.”

“Nah, I’ve just arrived,” he looked at you for a while, “You look so...pretty.”

You looked down and blushed a bit, * Phew, he likes it. Thanks Jaejoong oppa! *

Then the two of you ordered your drinks and you started to take out your notes from your bag.

* Thank God she doesn’t change a bit after her makeover. She’s still that ~~~~~~~-ah who loves to work, * Changmin silently chuckled and he looked at your hardworking figure, * So cute. *
You two had already been working for two hours and the project was nearly finished.

“Wow, it’s already 1o’clock now.” Changmin looked at his watch, “Shall we go and have a lunch?”
You nodded. Then you and Changmin got up and walked to a restaurant nearby. Suddenly, as you were crossing the road, Changmin firmly held your hand. You secretly smiled, * I wish this could last forever. * He only let go when you two arrived at the restaurant.
Then you had a quick lunch and finished up the project.

“~~~~~~~-ah, since it’s still early, do you want to hang out with me?” Changmin asked after he paid the bill.
You gladly nodded, “Sure! Where should we go now?”

“Why don’t we go and watch a movie?” he grinned at you.

“Yeah,” you smiled, * Now it looks like a real date. *

“~~~~~~~-ah, sorry I didn’t drive my car,” Changmin said as you were walking towards the theatre.

“It’s okay, I don’t really mind,” you beamed at him, “I’m not tired yet,” you joked.
You picked a movie and it was a romance comedy. But there were still some sentimental part that made you cry quietly. Changmin saw it and gently squeezed your hand. He used his thumbs to wipe away your tears and held your hand for the rest of the movie.
After the movie, you two walked out from the theatre.

“I think I have to take you home now, before Jaejoong hyung gets mad,” he joked.
You giggled. When you were about to leave, Changmin grasped your wrist, “Where are you going? I’ll drive you home.”
You looked at him questionably, “But I thought you said you left your car at home...”

“I just called my driver. He should be here soon,” he smiled at you, his hands still on your wrist which made your face reddened.
A couple of minutes later, his car came. The driver came out and left while Changmin opened the door for you to get into the passenger’s seat and he went to the driver’s seat next to you.
You soon arrived at your home, “Thanks, oppa,” you gave Changmin a hug before you went in.

“So, ~~~~~~~-ah, how was your DATE?” Jaejoong saw you came back and said in a sarcastic tone.
You rolled your eyes, “I’m hungry, let’s have dinner,” but your lips curled up into a small smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT PLEASE!