Yunho's Birthday

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

It had been a few days since the break-in incident. The tension between Yunho and Changmin had gone worse.

"Omo! Did you see their looks? Are the two kingkas fighting? They look like they're going to kill each other!"

"Oh no! I thought Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa are best friends!"

You heard a lot of rumors about them fighting and couldn't hold it anymore, "Yunho oppa, what happen to you and Changmin oppa? People said that you're having a fight," you hissed to Yunho in lesson.

"It's okay, ~~~~~~~ -ah, don't worry," you felt Yunho suddenly stiffened.

"Obviously it's not okay. Just tell me what happen," you moved closer, urging Yunho to tell you.

"It's nothing!" * What should I say? I can't tell her the truth! *

"But---"

"~~~~~~~ -sshi, it seems that you have some interesting thoughts. Would you mind sharing with us?" the teacher raised an eyebrow.

"Umm, no sir," you blushed in embarrassment.

 

"Oppa, you must have known what's happening with Yunho and Changmin oppa, tell me!" you kept asking Jaejoong once you got back home.

"Well go ask them then, don't ask me," he shook you off and continued to cook.

"But they won't tell," you whined.

* Isn't that obvious, ~~~~~~~ -ah, * he sighed and changed the subject, "Can you help me to pick something for Yunho later?"

"Huh? Why?" you looked at him, confused.

"Oh, Yunho's birthday is in a few days," he shrugged, "I thought you guys are close. How could you not know?"

* Chincha? At least I know it now, I'm going to get him a present, * you smiled to yourself.

After hours of wandering in the shopping mall, you bought Yunho a necklace with a cross while Jaejoong but him a watch.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, don't forget to give Yunho my present on his birthday, araso?" Jaejoong handed you his gift.

"Huh? Aren't you going to give him yourself?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that I'm going on an exchange program. Don't worry, it's just for a short while," he flashed a smile.

 

The next school day, you were still thinking about Jaejoong going on exchange program, * Aish, oppa's gonna leave me at home alone, * you blew your bangs away from you eyes and sigh.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Yunho came in and sat next to you, "Are you free on this Saturday?" he flashed his killer smile.

"Why?" you boringly answered.

"Just hang out," Yunho shrugged, trying to be calm, * please say yes, ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

You were about to turned him down and you suddenly remembered that it was his birthday, * Right, gonna celebrate his birthday with him, * "Hmm, sure. What time?"

"Really?" he was quite surprise to hear you answer him right a way.

"What? You don't want me to go now?" you joked.

"No!" he blurted out, "I'll pick you up at 10," he widely smiled.

 

"Yeoboseyo," you answered.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, I'll be there in 5 minutes," said Yunho.

"I'm ready, oppa," you smiled and hung up.

A while later, you heard your doorbell rang, * It must be Yunho oppa, * you quickly took your bag and opened the door.

"Hi ~~~~~~~ -ah---"

"Happy birthday, Yunho oppa!" you tightly hugged him.

"Hmm, * cough * how do you know, ~~~~~~~ -ah?" Yunho's face flushed red because of your sudden touch.

"I just know," you beamed and handed him the presents, "This is for you oppa, and that's from Jaejoong oppa."

"Oh thanks. Where's hyung anyway?" he rubbed the back of his neck, still blushing.

"He's on an exchange program, but only for a few days," you said.

"So you're alone right now?! You should've told me!" he said in concern.

"I'm alright. Aren't we going out now? We should get going," you smiled and pulled him out. * He has been such a nice guy recently, * you sighed in content.

You got into his car and he started driving, "Where are we going, oppa?" you asked.

"I want to go to the amusement park today," Yunho kept his eye on the road and answered.

"The famous kingka Jung Yunho wants to go to the amusement park? It doesn't sound like you," you joked.

"I haven't been to the amusement park since I was five when my mom died," Yunho voice lowered and he seemed hurt.

* , what am I doing? He shouldn't be thinking of his bad memories on his birthday, * you mentally slapped yourself, "Mianhe oppa, I didn't know about it. I don't mean to bring it up," you took his right hand and lightly squeezed it, while his left hand was still on the steering wheel.

"It's okay, ~~~~~~~ -ah," Yunho quickly took a glance at you, "Just that I'm not very familiar with amusement parks so you'll have to tell me what to do," he chuckled.

"So, anyone else is going to join us?" you asked.

"No, just us," Yunho sheepishly answered as he parked the car, * I just want to be alone with you. *

"Araso. Let's go," you quickly jumped out of the car and dragged Yunho out.

"Oppa, let's play every single games here so as to make up for your lost childhood memories!" you pulled his towards the roller coaster.

"Should we start with something easy first?" he gulped as he saw the horrifying roller coaster with lots of loops and almost-straight tracks, "I mean, this is the first time I go to an amusement park in all these years."

"Come on, this isn't the worse yet," you laughed, "Are you scared?"

"Let's go!" he grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the seats at the first row, * Aish, he is back to his devil self again, * you shook your head.

As the ride began, you suddenly felt your adrenaline increase, * Oh God! It's really a bad idea to make fun of him, * you tightly shut your eyes and grabbed Yunho hand.

"Are you okay?" Yunho seemed to be a bit worried.

"Yeah, sure---AHHHHH!!!" you screamed and the roller coaster rushed down.

"Woo! That was great!" Yunho, on the other hand, shouted in delight.

Once again, the roller coaster went up, * Oh no, not again, * you hugged yourself tightly.

This time, Yunho even let go of both of his hands.

Finally, the ride stopped. Once it was settled, you quickly hugged Yunho.

Yunho gently your hair to calm you down and sighed," You shouldn't suggest it if your scared."

"I thought it was okay," you looked up at him and found your faces were only inches apart. Both of you blushed furiously.

"Hmm," Yunho cleared his throat and let go of you, "We should go now. Or do you want another round?" he smirked.

You lightly slapped his arm and went out," What do you want to do next?"

"Since you're scared, we should take a little rest. We'll go to the booths and play games!" Yunho held your hand and ran.

"Wait!" you quickly caught up with his pace, "Pabo, you look like a five-year-old!"

"Stop talking, just go!" he laughed.

You two went to the booth and played a lot of games. Yunho, of course, won many stuff toys since he was really good at it.

You pouted, * Not fair! How come I always lose? I'm supposed to have more experience in amusement parks! *

"Let's go to the last booth," Yunho widely smiled as he held many stuff toys with different sizes.

"Aish, shooting balls into the basket, how great!" you groaned, "I at ball games!"

Yunho just chuckled and started the game. Not surprisingly, he won again.

"Congratulation! Which one do you want?" the staff showed Yunho the prizes. Yunho saw a pink Teddy bear and took it, "I'll have this, thank you." Then he turned and gazed at you, * This reminds my of ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

You felt his gaze and your face instantly flushed pink, * What's wrong with you, ~~~~~~~ -ah, * you tried to slow down your heartbeat.

"Here, for you," Yunho suddenly pushed the Teddy bear in front of your face.

"Huh?" you looked up and met his eyes. Then you immediately looked away, "Hmm, thanks oppa."

"Aww, what a sweet couple," the staff cooed, "Oops, sorry for interrupting."

Now, both of you were blushing madly, * Do we really look like couple? * you looked up at Yunho and quickly looked down. Yunho was also looking at his feet which suddenly seemed like the most interesting thing to him.

After a few hours, you two played most of the rides at the amusement park, "It's getting dark now, we should leave and eat something and I'll take you home," Yunho said exhaustedly.

"One last ride, oppa," you gave Yunho a pleading look.

"Araso, what is it?"

"The Ferris wheel," you beamed and unknowingly you held Yunho's hand, causing him to blush at the skinship, and dragged him to the Ferris wheel.

As you walked, Yunho gazed down at your intertwined hands, * I wish we could stay like this forever, * he silently sighed.

"Look oppa, you can see the whole town!" you exclaimed as the Ferris wheel moved up, "Yunho oppa?" you turned around and saw him softly gazing at you, causing you to blush slightly.

"The sunset is beautiful," Yunho sat closer to you, looking out, * But not as beautiful as you, ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

You were also admiring the scenery and you didn't notice when Yunho slowly s his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. As the Ferris wheel slowly landed, you finally realized about your awkward position, * Omo, what are we doing just now? * you blushed furiously.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, let's go," Yunho softly whispered to you and pulled you up as if nothing was wrong.

* Yunho oppa seems so different recently. And why the feeling seems familiar to me? Weird! * you were deep in your thoughts as you followed Yunho back to his car.

After dinner, Yunho took you back to your home.

"Thanks, oppa. I really have a great day," you smiled.

"No, it should be me to say thank you. Thanks for hanging out with me today. It's the best birthday present ever," he said while walking you to the front door.

You blushed again. When you were about to turned away and went in, Yunho suddenly grabbed your shoulder and kissed your cheek, "Good night," he left.

You stood there dumbfounded, * He just kissed me... * you touched your face where Yunho planted the kiss and your heart thudded rapidly, * Stop beating so fast, pabo! I like Changmin oppa, not Yunho oppa, right? *

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet date<3

Comment please!