Cousin

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

There, you saw you most annoying cousin standing right in front of your door, grinning at you, with suitcases behind him.

"What are you doing here, Junsu?" you crossed your arms and snorted.

"My dear cousin, I'm going to stay here for a few days since I'm having my break," Junsu grinned and pushed his suitcases into your house, "~~~~~~~ -ah, please help me to put them in my room."

"Hey wait! I didn't say you can stay here!" you yelled.

He groaned, "I've told hyung already!"

* Yeah, you TOLD him, but he never AGREES, * you let out a defeated sigh and helped him settle down.

You never hated him, no, maybe only when he did those pranks on you when you were younger.  In fact you three were quite close. Just that Junsu always annoyed you and he was too absorbed about himself that he never really cared about others. What annoyed you most was that he took everything for granted and he always did things that pissed you off, even if he didn't intend to do so. Coming to your house early in the morning without informing you was a good example.

"Wait here, Junsu oppa. I'll wake Jaejoong oppa up and ask him to sort this out for you," you headed to the staircase.

"Omo!" Junsu gasped, "Did I come too early? Have I waken you up just now?"

You shook your head and weakly smiled, "No, I'm up already." * How could he act like a kid all the time? Will he ever grow up? * you sighed, * I can't believe he's older than me. *

"Jaejoong oppa, wake up," you went next to Jaejoong and gently shook him.

"Urgh, it's still early!" he whined.

"But Junsu oppa is here already," you sighed.

"What?! Aish, that boy! Can he be a little more Considerate?" he buried his face in his hand.

"You know him, oppa. He won't change," you sighed again, "Come on, he's downstairs now."

Once Junsu saw Jaejoong walking down the stairs, he happily squealed, "Hyung!"

"Hey dolphin boy!" Jaejoong greeted.

"Hyung, stop calling me dolphin," Junsu pouted.

"But you are a dolphin, Junsu oppa," you grinned.

"Yah!" he stamped his feet like a kid.

You sighed, * Hope he won't be staying too long. He can really get on my nerves. *

"Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah, what's that?" Junsu suddenly squeaked, pointing at the space on the sofa next to you.

"Wha---ARGH!!!" you screamed seeing a big hairy spider, "Take it away!" you instantly jumped and ran away like crazy. Then you heard Junsu's infamous eu kyang kyung laughter. You turned around and saw him hysterically laughing and rolling on the floor.

"What the hell?" your eyes narrowed.

"Mian ~~~~~~~ -ah, it was just a joke," he wiped the tears because he had laughed too hard and picked up the plastic spider.

"Urgh I knew it! Just don't do any pranks on me again Junsu! It's not even funny!" you angrily shouted.

"Aww, mianhe ~~~~~~~ -ah. But it was funny," a small laugh escaped from his mouth, "I'm sorry," he gave you his most innocent pout and his angelic post, "Please forgive me my dear cousin."

"Aish, fine!" you rolled your eyes and walked away, "Don't you dare to put any of these fake insects on me again!" you quickly added, * Aish this dolphin! I can't even be mad about him! *

"~~~~~~~ -ah," you heard someone knocked on your door.

"Come in," you said.

"Hey," Junsu peeked in, "Are you still mad at me?"

"No," you plainly said.

"You are!" he pouted and made cute faces right in front of you.

"Humph," you let out a chuckle, "How can I be angry with you when you're so cute," you pinched his cheeks.

"Yah! It hurts," he rubbed his face.

"Pay back," you stuck out your tongue.

"Aish. Let's go out. I'll treat you ice-cream!" he squeaked.

"Okay, apology accepted!" you laughed. Every time Junsu made you mad, he would buy you ice-cream. He knew you couldn’t resist that.

You and Junsu went out since Jaejoong was already gone. You two went to a mall nearby and got into an ice-cream store.

"What flavor would you like?" Junsu asked.

"Hmm, I want cookies n cream!" you giggled.

"Okay. One cookies n cream and one rocky road please," Junsu ordered.

After a while, you two grabbed your ice-creams and picked a table to sit down.

"Junsu oppa, yours seems good! Let me try some!" you moved close to his ice-cream and was about to bite it when he suddenly snatched it away.

"Yah!" you pouted.

"Okay, okay. It's fun teasing you, you know that?" he chuckled and let you take a bite of his ice-cream, "My turn."

"Araso, here," you gave your ice-cream to him, "Just one bite though."

Junsu pretended to take a big bite and you shouted, "Hey!"

"I was joking!" he let out his eu kyang kyang laughter and took a small bite, "Happy?"

Right then, you heard someone calling your name, "~~~~~~~ -ah!"

You and Junsu curiously turned around and saw Yunho, Jaejoong and Changmin.

"Hi oppas!" you cheerfully said.

Yunho and Changmin exchanged a look, * Who is that guy? Another rival? *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment comment!