Tutorial

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

A few days had passed and Junsu had also gone back. Strangely, you did feel sad when he left. After all you were very close, though he always pissed you off. Everything was back to normal again and your finals were coming up. (time flies LOL) Although, you were studying very hard, you still thought about the things between Yunho, Changmin and you.

"Aish! Just go and tell him directly!" you frustratedly grabbed your hair, "Right, I'll just tell him!" you suddenly stood up and then sat down again, "But I don't want to hurt Changmin oppa... * sigh * What should I do? I guess I'll deal with this once finals are over," you rubbed your temple.

 

One day, you were copying down the notes as usual when the teacher suddenly said, "Jung Yunho, Kim ~~~~~~~, please stay behind after class."

* What did I do? * your head tilted up and you took a glance at Yunho, "What's going on?" you mouthed.

"Don't worry about it, ~~~~~~~ -ah," he smiled and went back to his sleep.

"Aish! Wake up! Finals are coming!" you hissed.

He lazily waved his hand at you without looking up.

You sighed, * Can't believe I choose him over Changmin oppa. *

 

After the bell had gone, everyone went out except you and Yunho.

"Yunho -sshi, ~~~~~~~ -sshi, please come here," Mr. Choi, your homeroom teacher, signaled you two to move forward.

"Yes Mr. Choi?" you dragged the still sleepy Yunho and went to the teacher's desk.

"Yunho -sshi, your academic performance is getting worse and finals are coming. I want ~~~~~~~ -sshi to tutor you. Is it okay with you, ~~~~~~~ -sshi?" he turned to you and asked.

"I---"

"Sure! That will be fine!" Yunho smiled ever so widely.

"I should see improvement in your results or else I will have a serious talk with your father, Yunho -sshi," he looked at Yunho sternly.

"And thank you ~~~~~~~ -sshi, for doing me this favor," he slightly nodded at you and left.

"Yah, oppa, you better work hard this time!" you lightly hit his head, "we'll start tomorrow. I'll go over to your place after school. And, be prepared," you quickly added.

Yunho gulped, * Although I want to spend more time with ~~~~~~~ -ah, I have a feeling that she would be really strict this time. *

 

"Okay, take out your books and tell me what you don't understand, oppa," you arrived at Yunho's mansion and began your tutorial.

"Hmm, I didn't really listen to the teacher in class," Yunho sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

You sighed, "Araso. I'll explain everything from the beginning."

You took out your textbooks and explained to Yunho from page to page, letting him to copy down your notes.

"And so, because of this theory..." you turned to him and found him intensely gazing at you.

* She is so cute when she teaches me, * he memorized every little detail of you: your eyebrows knitted together while you were thinking, you biting your fingers while checking his work and, looking at him with your big eyes and your arms crossed, * , got caught, * he mentally slapped himself.

"Oppa, are you listening?" you sighed.

"Huh?" he quickly snapped out of his thought.

"Pay attention!" you glared at him.

* I just love to look at her. She's so adorable even when she is angry, * Yunho gently smiled to himself and quickly focused back to your teaching.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Yunho suddenly called out.

"Hmm? Do you have any problem?" you looked up.

"No, I want to ask you about the things between us," he tone became serious.

"Oh," you murmured.

"I don't mean to push you. But I do want to know what do you think about my confession," he looked straight into your eyes that you couldn't look away even if you wanted to.

"I...I'm still thinking," you stuttered.

"Is it because of Changmin?" he frowned a bit.

"No!" you immediately shook your head, afraid that he would misunderstand.

"So you choose me over him?" his face lit up and you could see the mischief in his eyes. He leaned closer and you backed away, to the point that you were at the edge of the coach so you fell down on the floor, "Oww!"

"Kwenchana?" Yunho was technically on top of you now and he whispered to you huskily, sending shivers to you.

Realizing the awkward position of you two, you quickly pushed him away, "Yah! Just concentrate on your work!" you face turned crimson.

You stole a glance at Yunho and found him smiling at you like an idiot, "What are you thinking, pabo!"

You were about to smack his head when he suddenly grabbed you hand and yanked you towards him. He gently cupped your face and leaned down, "I'm always thinking about you," he whispered and then kissed you softly.

Your mind went blank because of the sweet kiss. But when Yunho tried to deepen the kiss, you regained your consciousness and quickly pulled away.

Yunho looked at you, confused, "I thought you've already chosen me."

"I just have to think thoroughly," you suddenly remembered your dreams and wondered who the little boy was, * And I still haven't told Changmin oppa yet. *

 Yunho sighed, "Araso. Take your time."

"Thank you," you sweetly smiled at him and went back to the textbooks.

After a few hours of detailed explanation, Yunho finally got most of the things.

"You know, oppa, I think you are actually quite smart if you are willing to study," you used your hand to prop up your head and looked at Yunho.

"That's because you are tutoring me," he did the same and smiled at you.

"No, I'm serious," you placed your hands on both sides of his face so he was facing you, "Do well in the finals, araso?"

He nodded.

"We should call it a day now," you said, smiling, "I'll come here tomorrow at the same time," you stood up and was about to leave when Yunho's hand firmly grabbed yours.

"I'll drive you home," he said, also standing up.

"Komawo oppa," you beamed.

"Anything for you, my princess," he whispered lovingly to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho<3

Please comment!