And My Nightmare Begins...

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

“Oppa, I can’t believe you can let this happen to your only dongsaeng!” you shouted in frustration after telling Jaejoong what had happened between you and Yunho.

“Sorry ~~~~~~~ -ah. But you know he’d really helped us a lot since the death of our parents. I can’t really fight against him and he is my friend,” Jaejoong smiled apologetically, *Mianhe, I just can’t tell you the reason behind, at least not now. *

“Aish,” you whined.

“Oppa promised you that he is not going to hurt you, okay?” Jaejoong ruffled your hair.

“I’ve just combed it! Now it’s messy again,” you pouted.

“~~~~~~~ -ah, it will be okay. I’m here, right?” Jaejoong made you look at him.

You slowly nodded. “That’s my baby sister,” he softly patted your head.

 

-The next day-

You were waken up by the loud horn of a car. It went on for a few minutes non-stop and you were so annoyed that you went out and took a look.

“Still in your pyjamas? Do you have any idea what time it is now?” Yunho impatiently said.

“No wonder it’s so annoying,” you lowered your voice so no one could hear you.

“Well, go and get change,” he stared at you, “I don’t have the whole day!”

“Why are you here anyway? I thought you’re going with those s,” you crossed your arms in front of your chest.

Yunho’s face reddened, “Yah, it’s none of your business! Don’t you remember about yesterday? You listen to what I say and that’s final!”

“Whatever,” you walked back into your house and got yourself ready for school, while Yunho and Jaejoong were talking in the living room.

“I know what you’re thinking, just don’t cross the line,” Jaejoong gave Yunho the I-am-watching-you look.

“Relax, hyung,” Yunho chuckled.

“Okay, I’ll leave now. See you at school,” Jaejoong took his bag, “And don’t you dare to hurt my sister,” he gave Yunho a threatening look before he stepped out.

You walked out from your room, “Okay, I’m done.”

Yunho looked at you and frowned, “I thought you’ve changed your look. Don’t wear those hoodies, get something normal.”

* It took me so long to find out where oppa has hidden them, * “Fine,” you stuck out your tongue.

You came out with an oversized T-shirt and a pair of grey skinny jeans with baby blue flats, “Okay?” you rolled your eyes.

“That’s better,” Yunho walked out and said. But actually, he turned away because his face was all red as you looked so cute in your new outfit. It was simple yet stylish, but at the same time you still looked smart.

You walked into his car and you two didn’t talk for the whole ride. * Life . Why am I stuck with a player like him? URGH!! * you thought.

When you arrived school, Yunho grabbed your wrist and dragged you.

“Hey, stop it. It hurts,” you struggled but he didn’t let go.

“Omo, the kingka is dating the nerd? Impossible!”

“Jung Yunho’s a player. I bet he will dump her in three hours.”

“I say one.”

You heard people gossiping wherever you and Yunho walked pass.

* I really want to kick some right now. Yunho and I? Now way! That stupid jerk! * you clenched your fist.

“Hey! My classroom is there,” you pointed at the far end, “So let go of me now.”

“Don’t you know my dad owns this school? I’ve told the office and you’ll switch to my class starting today,” he smirked.

* No wonder he can still be in this grade, * you silently laughed at your own joke, * I bet he would get kicked out years ago if his dad doesn’t own the school. *

* Wait, * you suddenly thought, * If I’m in the same class with this stupid jerk, then I’m also in the same class with Jaejoong oppa and Changmin oppa! * a smile formed on your face.

“Aish, come on,” Yunho threw his arm around your shoulder and dragged you to his classroom, “Sit here,” he pointed at the seat next to his.

You reluctantly put down your bag and sat down, preparing for the first lesson. Right then, a cheap-looking girl stomped towards you. The sound of her high heels annoyed you.

“YUNHO OPPA!!!” the girl screamed with a fake high-pitch voice, “Why are you with this nerd?! We were fine yesterday!”

You looked up, * plastic surgery, * you tried to hide your laugh.

“ off, Jessica. We’re over now,” Yunho said in an indifferent tone.

“You choose a nerd over me?!” she widened her eyes in disbelief, “You !” she turned to you and was about to slap you.

Yunho grabbed her wrist and his eyes narrowed, “Don’t you dare to call her , you ! Now get the off or I’ll kick you out of this school.”

Jessica’s eyes were now filled with tears and she gave you a last glare before running out of the classroom.

“So I’m going to come across this every day?” you said to Yunho sarcastically, speaking more of a statement than a question.

“This won’t be happening again,” he said solemnly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No offense! I’m just using some of the SNSD to be the mean girls coz I don’t want to make up names again.

I need more comments to update!