OH NO!

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

You had PE lesson today, * Yay, I’m going to have lesson with Changmin oppa! * you squealed inside your mind.

Since both you and Soo Eun were not good at sports, you two sat down at the side, looking at the boys who were playing basketball.

“Hyung!” Changmin signaled Jaejoong to pass him the ball and then shot a three-shots. It landed beautifully into the rim.

“Good shot!” Jaejoong gave him a high-five.

You and Soo Eun clapped your hands and cheered for them. Your eyes locked onto Changmin, * Omo, he is soooooo handsome! * you nearly fainted.

Yunho saw that and his nostril flared, * Watch me, * he smirked. He grabbed the ball and ran straight to the other side, swiftly passed Jaejoong and Changmin’s defense. Then, he jumped up and dunked. He let go of the rim and handsomely landed.

You looked at him with your mouth wide-opened, “Is he really a human?”

Soo Eun giggled, “Come on ~~~~~~~ -ah, the lesson is going to end in a few minutes. Let’s go and get change.”

You and Soo Eun were so slow that the rest of the girls had gone out already. So you two had some private time to have a little chat.

“So…you and Changmin, how’s it going?” Soo Eun smirked.

“Aish, we’re…friends,” you nervously answered.

“Come on, even a blind man can tell that you’re in love with Changmin,” Soo Eun rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile, Yunho had just finished changing into his clean clothes and was about to leave when he heard you and Soo Eun talking. He leaned on the girls’ changing room’s door and kept on listening, * So ~~~~~~~ -ah is in love with Changmin? * he gritted his teeth and held his hand into a tight fist. But then he smirked.

“Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Yunho shouted as he crossed his arms and leaned on the wall.

“What?” you came out with Soo Eun, also crossing your arms in front of your chest.

“~~~~~~~ -ah, I gotta go first,” Soo Eun gave you an apologetic look.

* NO! * you didn’t want to be alone with Yunho, but Soo Eun had already left.

“Yes? What do you want?” you raised an eyebrow, “You know I still have lesson later.”

Yunho leaned closer and spoke right next to your ear, “I know your secret, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he chuckled with no humor.

You backed away and looked at him, dumbfounded, “What do you mean?” * Did he hear us? *

“You know,” he walked towards you, “I can just go and tell Changmin about it.”

You stiffened, “What do you want?”

“I won’t tell him if you do as I told you to,” his face was so close to yours that your eyes crossed. You pushed him away immediately, “NO WAY!”

Yunho smiled evilly, “Changmin-ah!” he called out.

You quickly moved forward and covered his mouth with your hand, “Fine! Whatever you say, just don’t tell him,” you hissed.

Yunho slowly pulled your hand down and smiled in satisfaction. He pushed you against the wall and locked your wrists, “That’s my good girl.”

“But what do you want me to do?” you looked at him worriedly.

“Whatever pops out in my mind,” he shrugged, “basically to be my servant.”

“WHAT?!” you screamed in disbelief, “We’re in the 21st century and I have a life.”

“Not any more,” he smirked.

“Argh! My brother won’t let you!” you tried to struggle away from his grip but failed. He was too strong.

“He can’t do anything about it. He needs my help you know,” he grinned.

* Right. Yunho’s family is very rich and since your parents had died, they helped Jaejoong a lot (that you discovered recently), * you swallowed hard.

“Don’t worry, I won’t eat you,” he whispered into your ear. He then let go of you and walked away, with a smirk on his face.

“This is going to be the end of my life,” you sighed.

“~~~~~~~ -ah? Oh, you’re still here!” Changmin came out from the changing room.

“Changmin oppa,” your face instantly lit up when you saw him.

“It’s math now, should we go together?” he warmly smiled.

“Sure,” you beamed, * At least Changmin oppa is here, * your lips curled up as you thought.

“~~~~~~~ -ah!” Changmin suddenly shouted. He grabbed your shoulder and pulled you in, making your head buried into his chest. You felt heat rushing to your face and your heart thudded. Luckily your head was hidden in Changmin’s chest so no one could see you blushing.

You saw a book flew towards your direction and landed onto the floor right in front of you. If Changmin hadn’t caught you, you would be hit by that dictionary-thick book.

“I’m…I’m so sorry,” a guy quickly picked up the book, bowing to both of you.

“Be careful next time,” Changmin snarled.

You looked up at him and caught his eyes. His eyes were locked onto yours. Although you wanted to look away, you couldn’t resist his mesmerizing eyes. “Thanks.” you uneasily smiled and slightly blushed.

“Come on, we might be late,” Changmin joked.

“Oh no! My notes!” you quickly ran back and grabbed your stuff.

“Still a nerd,” Changmin lightly chuckled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT!