Field Trip

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

You were going on a field trip. It was compulsory for everyone in your grade so you were happy that you finally could have some time with Soo Eun.

-On the coach-

"Students!" Mr. Lee, the geography teacher shouted, "Pay att-STOP TALKING! Pay attention to the surroundings once we arrive. And listen to the experts attentively during the talk-SHH! Remember you have to hand in a report afterwards and you should pair up now."

You didn't really listened to Mr. Lee since you were busy talking to Soo Eun and you already knew what you were going to do in the report. But once Mr. Lee finished, both Yunho and Changmin grabbed your shoulders, "Let's work together!" (They are sitting behind you)

* I must act now, or else Yunho hyung will get her, * Changmin thought as he stared at Yunho.

* Sorry. Though we are best friends, I won't give up this time, * Yunho stared back.

"I guess it's fine if we work in three," you shrugged, * But those fan girls are definitely going to kill me, * you silently sighed.

Yoochun saw the whole thing and he was amused, * Wow! How could she be soooo oblivious?! But that's why she's cute," he chuckled and shook his head.

"Omo, Soo Eun eonni!" you suddenly gasped, "How about you then?"

"Kwenchana, ~~~~~~~ -ah," she reassuringly smiled, "I can always find someone in my class."

"But you can also work with people in different classes," you mischievously grinned, "Oppa!" you turned to Jaejoong.

"Are you calling me, ~~~~~~~ -ah?" Yoochun, who was sitting next to Jaejoong, playfully grinned at you.

* Stop flirting with her!!! * Yunho and Changmin screamed in their heads.

"Aish," you rolled your eyes, "I mean my brother! Jaejoong oppa, can you pair up with Soo Eun eonni?" your eyes mischievously sparkled.

"Sure," Jaejoong widely smiled.

"You should ask him yourself, really. I mean you two are already going out," you casually said to Soo Eun, making her face turned crimson.

"Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah, don't be mean to Soo Eun-ah," Jaejoong pretended to be angry.

"Ooh, so protective over your wifey already?" you chuckled, earning two slaps on your arms by Jaejoong and Soo Eun, "What a perfect couple," you murmured.

 

Once you arrived at the wetland park, you wandered off, * This place looks familiar, but I don't remember coming with Jaejoong oppa, * you silently thought. You then started to study the surroundings and gathered the information that you needed for your report.

-While you were away-

"Where is ~~~~~~~ -ah?" Changmin asked as he couldn't find you.

"Ha! And you claimed that you care for her!" Yunho teased.

"Shut up, you don't know either!" Changmin fought back.

They were still joking around and teasing each other that they didn't know someone was watching them.

"Yunho hyung," Changmin suddenly became serious.

"Huh?" Yunho turned to him and stopped laughing too, "What?"

"Although you are my hyung, I'm not going to give in that easily," Changmin said.

"I know. And I'm not going to give up," Yunho nodded, "So we'll just have to see who ~~~~~~~ -ah chooses."

"You're not mad at me, hyung?" Changmin looked at Yunho questionably.

"No. Are you?" Yunho asked.

"Never," Changmin smiled.

"Come on, then. Let's go and look for her before she's gone too far," Yunho smiled and went off with Changmin.

Yoochun heard everything while he was standing behind a tree, * So I was right. Both of them likes ~~~~~~~ -ah and she is too oblivious to know, * he silently chuckled, * I should help her realize then. *

He found you before Yunho and Changmin did, "Hey, ~~~~~~~ -ah!" he cheerfully said.

"Yoochun oppa," you turned to him and smiled, "Don't you have to walk with Jaejoong oppa?"

"Nah, I don't want to interrupt the two love birds," he grinned, "Plus I don't have to do the report, so I just walk around."

"Pfft," you rolled your eyes, "Are you trying to show off about being an exchange student doesn't have to do homework?"

"Maybe," he grinned, "Anyway, I want to ask you something."

"Spill," you said while you looked around to see if you could write something interesting in your report.

"What do you think about Yunho and Changmin?" Yoochun asked.

"Why do you suddenly ask that?" you looked up at him.

* Aish, you're smart but you didn't notice a thing, * "Well they care about you a lot," he pointed out.

"They're my brother's best friends," you shrugged.

"That's all?" he raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want to say?" you cluelessly looked at him.

Right then, Yunho and Changmin found you, "~~~~~~~ -ah, you're here," they smiled, * With Micky? * their eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"Just think about what I've said," Yoochun winked at you and left.

"What is he talking about, ~~~~~~~ -ah?" Changmin suspiciously looked at you.

"Nothing," you lightly smiled, "Let's go. We should think about our report." * What does Yoochun oppa mean? Aish, forget it! * you shook your head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!!!