Lunch

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

The bell had gone and it was lunchtime now. * Oh my God! I’m going to have lunch with Changmin! Hurray! * you screamed in your head.

“~~~~~~~ -ah,” Changmin hissed outside your classroom, “Come quickly.”

You pushed up your glasses and quickly packed your things. You walked out and lightly tapped Changmin’s shoulder, “Okay, let’s go,” you beamed.

You walked side by side with Changmin and you kept looking at him, * He’s so cute and kind. I wish we could always be like this. Aish, stop staring, ~~~~~~~ -ah, * you mentally slapped yourself.

“What?” Changmin sensed your stares and smiled curiously.

“N…nothing,” you blushed and turned your head away.

“So cute,” he lightly chuckled and gently ruffled your hair.

The unexpected touch made your cheeks heated and became more crimson.

Suddenly, Changmin grabbed your wrist and dragged you, “Run!”

“Wait…yah, what’s wrong?” you panted as you two finally arrived to the canteen.

“Can’t you see? Those girls, they’re just going to bury us if we stay there longer,” Changmin breathed heavily.

“Oh right,” you said sheepishly, * I was too busy looking at you so I guess I didn’t notice them coming. *

“Come on, I’m hungry. Let’s eat,” Changmin took your hand which gave you an electric shock and pulled you towards the counter.

You looked at Changmin as your jaw dropped onto the floor, “Can you finish all these? I mean ALL,” you pointed at his mountain of food.

“It’s a piece of cake,” he shrugged.

* Okay. That’s definitely a few main courses plus a lot of snacks and many pieces of cakes, * you thought as you followed him to the seat.

“Changmin-ah!” you instantly snapped out of your thought as you heard that voice.

“WHAT?! YOU AGAIN?!” you and Yunho shouted together pointing at each other.

“Have you met before?” Changmin asked both of you.

“Kinda,” you two stared at each other, * Aish, that jerk! How come he and Changmin can be friends? They’re so different! He’s with another girl again! *

“Okay, so hyung, this is ~~~~~~~. ~~~~~~~ -ah, this is Yunho,” Changmin introduced you two to each other.

“Hi, nice to meet you,” you sarcastically said.

But your name had struck Yunho, * ~~~~~~~~? Kim ~~~~~~~? No wonder she looks so familiar, * he looked at you, dumbfounded. He examined you closer, * She looks the same, it’s just her glasses… * he sank deep into his thoughts. He saw you and Changmin eating and discussing about your project. You two laughed sometimes which fumed him instantly. He slowly let go of the girl he was holding.

“Oppa!” she screamed in high pitch.

“Shut the hell up and leave. I’m done with you,” Yunho growled.

The girl was starting to cry but Yunho just stared at her coldly. His glares were so forceful that although the girl didn’t want to follow his words, she left.

Seeing that, you looked up from your work, “Yah, who do you have to do this to her? She’s crying!”

“Does it matter?” Yunho smirked.

“Jerk,” you murmured and continued your work. But you could still feel Yunho’s glares piercing you, making you feel uncomfortable and your cheeks burning.

“Someone’s red,” Yunho’s eyes still locked onto you.

You ignored him and turned to Changmin, “Should we go to the library? It is SO noisy in here.”

“Sure,” he warmly smiled at you and walked after you. He chuckled and shook his head, * There will be a lot of fun with Yunho hyung and ~~~~~~~~ -ah around. *

* What?! They just left? * Yunho looked at your backs in disbelief, * I’m suppose to be the one who leave first, YAH! *

He was so frustrated that he randomly flirted with a girl and left.

 

As you and Changmin went into the library, you quickly spotted two familiar figures.

You saw your brother Jaejoong teaching Soo Eun patiently. * No wonder Soo Eun-ah can’t have lunch with me. * you let out a laugh which earned dead glares from the librarian.

“What are you laughing at?” Changmin asked suspiciously.

“Shh, Changmin-ah, come,” you signaled him to hide behind the book shelf, “Look,” you pointed at Jaejoong and Soo Eun.

Changmin covered his mouth, trying to hide his laughter but he laughed so hard that he started rolling on the floor.

“Yah! Who’s that---” Jaejoong couldn’t finish his sentence when he saw you and Changmin.

“Hi, oppa,” you waved at Jaejoong, “Hey, Soo Eun-ah,” you turned to her and grinned, “Good job!”

Seeing your brother and best friend’s faces turned as red as a tomato, you couldn’t stop laughing and you felt that Jaejoong was going to kill you in any time, “Come on, Changmin-ah, we better get out of here,” you helped him up and quickly fled before Jaejoong came and got you.

“I can’t believe it! It’s the first time I see Jaejoong hyung blushed like this! Hahahaha,” Changmin exploded in laughter again.

“Wait, did you call my brother ‘hyung’ just now?” you wiped away your tears because you had laughed so hard.

“Yeah, we’re close friends,” Changmin took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

“Really? I didn’t know that,” you shrugged.

“You really don’t care about other things apart from studying, do you?” Changmin swiftly hooked your bangs to the back of your ear.

* No, I also care about you. Just that you haven’t noticed it, * you let out a small sigh but you made sure that Changmin didn’t hear it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it and please comments!!!