Oppa?!

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

* Gosh! It’s really the end of my life! Sticking with him all day?! This is really killing me!!! *You thought as you sat in your seat, * Plus these girls are crazy! Why would they want to be with a player? Stupid for them to see me as a rival. *

Then, you heard the bell ring, * Yes!!! I’m saved! It’s math. * You quickly packed your things.

“What are you doing?” Yunho stared at you.

“It’s math lesson,” you rolled your eyes, “And I don't think we are in the same class,” you smirked.

Yunho’s face reddened, “Are you saying that I’m stupid?"

“I didn’t say anything, unless you want to admit that you are stupid,” you shrugged.

“Yah! Kim ~~~~~~~, come back here!” Yunho sneered but you had already left the classroom.

“Hey, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” you heard Changmin’s voice when you were walking towards the classroom.

You quickly turned back and greeted him, “Hi Changmin oppa,” you smiled.

“Yunho hyung is being quite mean, huh?” Changmin looked at you worriedly.

* , how did he know about this? * Though you didn’t want him to misunderstand the relationship between you and Yunho.

“I’m tough,” you faked a smile and tried to act strong, “it’s okay, I can do it.”

Changmin sighed, “well then, tell me if you need help. I’m always here for you,” he smiled as he gently your hair.

“Thanks, oppa,” you beamed and the two of you walked into your classroom, * At least I can still be with Changmin oppa in math lesson and that Yunho can’t do anything with that. *

“Pfft, I wish that we can have math lesson all the time,” you whined after the bell had gone.

“You really want to get away from Yunho hyung, right?” Changmin chuckled.

“How come you can be friend with a devil, Changmin oppa?” you pouted.

“He’s not that bad really,” Changmin gently shook his head, “He is actually quite nice to the people who are close to him.”

You rolled your eyes, “Then he’ll never be nice to me ’cause we will never be close.”

“Okay,” Changmin shrugged, “Just let me know if you need help.”

“Yah, what takes you so long, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Yunho crossed his arms in front of his chest and said while you and Changmin walked back to your original classroom.

“Mr. Jung, if you consider 35 seconds ‘long’ then I really have nothing to say about it,” you looked at your watch and said.

“Aish,” then Yunho saw Changmin standing next to you and he stared at him for a moment. Yunho then grabbed your wrist and dragged you back to your seat.

“Yunho! Stop it, it hurts!” you tried to escape from his firm grip.

“Did I tell you to call me oppa?” Yunho said as he tightened his grip.

“Urgh fine! Yunho OPPA please let go,” you pleaded.

“Uh-uh, it’s not genuine enough,” he grinned evilly.

“Please oppa, it hurts,” your eyes started to get teary because of the pain on your wrist.

“Good girl,” Yunho smiled and loosened his grip, but still holding your hands, * You haven't called me oppa for a long time, ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

“Am I a dog or what,” you pouted.

Just then, another girl had come over and screamed annoyingly, “Yunho oppaaaaa! Tell me this isn't real! How can you be with a nerd when there’s a lot of girls outside waiting for you!”

“Shut the hell up Yuri. It is none of your business,” Yunho growled.

“Oppa!!!” Yuri stomped loudly.

“Um...hey, seriously, if you keep on stomping, your heel will break,” you pointed at Yuri’s seven-inches-high shoes.

“Shut up, !” she kept on stomping and screamed at you.

You were so pissed and really wanted to punch her, * hold it, ~~~~~~~ -ah, * You tried to suppress your anger. But immediately you heard Yunho snarled, “don’t call her in that way. She’s not like you, !” he held out his hand and was about to slap Yuri.

Suddenly, Yuri’s heel broke, “AH! she screamed.

“Told you,” you smiled innocently.

“HAHAHAHA,” Yunho was now laughing his head off. He laughed so hard that he felt pain on his stomach and he kept on laughing, ignoring other people.

Yuri was so humiliated that she covered crying and ran away.

“I didn’t know you’re so humorous, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Yunho finally stopped laughing.

“Still, you shouldn’t be mean to girls,” you glared at him.

“What,” Yunho’s eyes narrowed, “Didn’t you hear what she call you just now?”

You bit your lips, “I can handle that,” but inside you did feel quite bad about it, * No matter what, he has helped me this time. * But then you thought about his being a player, * Who cares if he is nice this time. He’ll never change. *

“Sit down, lesson is going to start soon,” Yunho ordered.

* Sigh * you did as he said and took out your books. You spotted Jaejoong and Changmin were in a few rows in front of yours, * I can’t even talk to oppas in class. I’m just stuck with this devil forever, * you thought as you were preparing the text.

“Why are you reading the textbook? The teacher is not even here yet,” Yunho turned to you.

“Well I have to do my preparation. People like you wouldn’t understand,” you said with your eyes still on the book.

“Aish, so arrogant,” Yunho whispered to himself, * But she has a point. *

Yunho rested his legs on the desk and covered his face with a comic. You looked at him unbelievably, * ! *

“Okay class, please turn your book to page 58...”

Yunho slightly lift up his comic and said to you, “Hey, copy the notes for me.”

“Pfft, araso,” you murmured. Then you turned back to the teacher and listened attentively, writing down all the notes and details. * At least when he is sleeping, I can pay attention to the teacher. *

When the bell had gone, you lightly shook Yunho’s shoulder, “Hey, wake up, the lesson is over now.” But Yunho didn’t move.

You sighed, “Yunho oppa, wake up.”

“What?” Yunho widely smiled and looked at you.

“I thought you wouldn’t want to stay in the classroom in recess,” you shrugged, “Anyway I’m going to see Soo Eun-ah.”

Yunho’s smile disappeared, “What?” But you had already left the classroom.

 

“Aw, how can he do that to my dearest dongsaeng,” you told Soo Eun everything between you and Yunho, “~~~~~~~ -ah, if he bullies you I’ll surely kill him.”

“Thanks, Soo Eun eonni,” you smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT PLEASE!