Makeover

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

-Back in your house at night-

“Oh my God! Oppa, why didn’t you tell me that you and Changmin are good friends?” you kept on talking and following Jaejoong.

Jaejoong suddenly smirked, “Aigoo, my little dongsaeng is in love.”

You blushed a bit, “Yah, you didn’t tell me that you were so close with my dearest Soo Eun eonni!”

This time, Jaejoong blushed, “We’re just…discussing homework.”

“Come on, you’re my dearest oppa. We help each other out, right?” you grinned.

“Fine. What do you want to know about Changmin?” Jaejoong never failed to guess what you were thinking. After all, he took care of you since you were twelve when your parents died.

 

-Flashback-

You were twelve and Jaejoong was thirteen. You were waiting for your parents to pick you up after school at the school entrance. You saw your parents’ car. When you were about to walk to it, a truck suddenly crashed into the car and your parents were killed instantly. You were so shock that lost your consciousness for a few weeks. When you woke up, you had already moved to another place with Jaejoong.

-End of flashback-

 

-The next day-

“Yah, oppa! Why do you wake me up so early?! It’s Saturday!” you whined as you walked down the stairs, rubbing your eyes.

“You seriously need a makeover, sis,” Jaejoong finished making your breakfast and put it on the table, “Eat first, and we’ll shop later,”

“But my clothes are fine!” you protested.

“They’re far from fine,” Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

He went up and looked through your closet, “Oh my God! Are you into hip hop now?” he took out your baggy clothes.

You shrugged, “Like I said before, I don’t really care as long as it’s comfortable.”

“Fine, go get change. Soo Eun-ah should be here now,” Jaejoong left your room.

“Soo Eun?” you cracked a smile, * No wonder he would agree to go shopping with me. *

 

You slyly stared at Jaejoong and Soo Eun on your way to the shopping mall.

“What?” Jaejoong mouthed.

You shrugged and continued staring at the two, grinning.

“It’s better if there’s a girl to give opinion, okay?” he pulled you aside and whispered to you.

“Oppa, you’re red,” you laughed.

The two of them picked loads of clothes and shoes and bought contact lenses for you.

“Yah! I love my glasses,” you defensively backed away from Soo Eun, who tried to take them away for you.

“Fine, let’s go and have your haircut,” Soo Eun took your hand and dragged you to the salon.

“Aish,” you hissed to yourself.

After you had your haircut, you looked into the mirror and couldn’t believe that it was you. Your long hair was permed, making your hair wavy while your bangs perfectly covered your forehead, but not long enough to hide your beautiful bambi eyes.

“Soo Eun-ah,” you turned around, “Where’s Jaejoong oppa?”

“Oh…he said he’s going back first,” Soo Eun shrugged.

“And where are my glasses?” you suddenly realized that they were gone.

“Hehe, Jaejoong oppa also took them with him,” Soo Eun smiled innocently.

“YAH!” you had no choice but to wear your new contact lenses.

When you got back home, you stomped into the house, “YAH, KIM JAEJOONG! GET YOUR HERE AT ONCE!”

“What?” Jaejoong came out from your room.

You looked at him in horror, “What did you do in my room?”

“You’ll find out,” he smirked, “And get changed now. We’re eating out later.”

 

You went into your room and opened your closet, “Crap,” you cursed.

Jaejoong took away all of your old clothes and changed to those he bought in the morning. He only out those fancy clothes so you had no choice but to wear one of them.

You went out of your room, trying to pull your dress over your knees, “Urgh, it’s so short! Kim Jaejoong, you’re gonna be dead---

“Sup, Jaejoong hyung,” you were irritated by that voice.

You saw Yunho and Changmin greeting Jaejoong.

“Why are you here, Yunho?” you gritted your teeth.

The three guys were so shocked when they saw you. Your brother was admiring how great he was to make you wear this while the other two’s jaws dropped onto the floor with their eyes popping out from their eye sockets, * Omo, is that really ~~~~~~~ -ah? * they both thought.

* Cough * Yunho cleared his throat (and his mind XD), “Don’t you know that the three of us are close friends, ~~~~~~~ -ah? Hyung, your own sister didn’t even know about you!” he smirked.

You felt as it you were burning in anger, * How could someone be soooooooo annoying? *

“Hyung, I’m starving! Can we go now?” Changmin pouted, making your heart fluttered.

“~~~~~~~ -ah,” Yunho suddenly turned around and stared at you, “You should call us OPPA too, since we’re your brother’s best friend,” he evilly grinned.

* Aish, tonight is going to be a disaster, * you buried your face into your palms.

 

As the four of you arrived to the restaurant, you already felt cramps on your legs, * Damn, I’ve never wore high heels before and they give me a pair with three inches high, * you frowned as you kept wobbling when you walked.

Suddenly, you lost your balance and tripped over. But it caught Yunho’s eyes and he swiftly grabbed your waist, pulling you closer, “Are you alright?”

You saw him only inches apart from your face and you stared at him wide-eyed, * I hate to admit it, but he is indeed very handsome, * you thought as you looked at him in such a close distance.

* She’s so beautiful, * Yunho looked at you and he nearly leaned in and kissed you. But then he quickly cleared his mind, * What am I doing? *

“Er, you can let go of me now, thanks,” you felt embarrassed of the awkward position.

“Welcome,” Yunho lightly smiled, his heart still pounding.

* Wait, did he just smile? * you thought, * I thought he could only smirks. But he seems better than the way he acted before, * you lightly shrugged and walked to Jaejoong.

At dinner, you sat next to Changmin which made you happy but a bit uneasy at the same time. You kept chatting with him for the whole night and talked about your project (again).

* He’s so nice and tender, * you looked at Changmin smiling, * How come people who are exactly opposite can be friends? * you caught a glimpse of Yunho, who was for some reason completely fumed. His look frightened you a bit.

Seeing this, Jaejoong turned towards Yunho, “She doesn’t remember, dude,” he slightly shook his head.

“Whatever,” Yunho muttered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it?

Please comment!!

And no silent readers please! I live on your comments! So I’ll update sooner if I have more comments!