Revision

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

School had started for quite some time and your first term exam was getting near. You, as one of the top students, were of course starting to do your revision.

It was lunchtime but you were nowhere in sight.

“Hyung, where is ~~~~~~~ -ah? I haven’t seen her at lunchtime for days,” Changmin asked as he kept munching his mountain of food.

* Changmin’s right. I wonder where is ~~~~~~~ -ah. She rushed out of class right after the bell has gone, * Yunho silently thought as he took a sip of his coffee.

“Oh, don’t you know? She studies like crazy when it comes to exams. I bet she is in the library now,” Jaejoong casually shrugged, “Yah, Changmin! Eat slowly! You eat like a pig!”

“Aish, I’m starving, hyung!” Changmin dramatically cried out.

“Shut up, I’m going deaf,” Yunho smacked Changmin’s head and took some fries from his plate.

“Hey don’t touch my food!” Changmin glared at Yunho which made him back away a bit.

“Hyung, I think Changmin is going to marry his fridge someday,” Yunho mocked. Jaejoong just chuckled.

“Pfft, you are so mean, hyungs!” Changmin pouted and left after he ate the last piece of his food on the plate.

“It’s amazing that he never gets fat,” Jaejoong commented.

 

Changmin walked out of the cafeteria and went to his class. It was math lesson again and he wondered if you were okay, * How could she skip lunch for studying? That pabo. *

As he walked in, he spotted you in your seat, “~~~~~~~ -ah!” he happily waved.

You heard him and instantly looked up, * Omo, every time Changmin oppa talks to me, I feel like I’m going to faint, * you mentally slapped yourself.

Then you realized that some girls were throwing dead glares towards you. You shivered and looked back to Changmin, “Hi,” you weakly smiled.

When Changmin came closer, his eyebrows furrowed, “~~~~~~~ -ah, you are losing weight!”

You meekly chuckled, “I guess I’m too concentrated on my revision.”

“But how can you skip lunch?!” he looked at you unbelievingly.

Food was the most important thing in his life. Of course he wouldn’t understand how you could skip your lunch.

You couldn’t stop laughing, “Oppa, can you not think about food for just one second?” you teased.

“Hey!” he playfully ruffled your hair.

The lesson was boring as you had already read through the whole textbook and knew everything. Thankfully you had Changmin sitting next by your side and you could chat with him.

“~~~~~~~ -ah, you seriously need to eat something,” Changmin lectured, “Do you have any plans after school?”

“No,” you shook your head.

“Then do you want to come over to my house so we can study together plus you need to eat a lot,” Changmin invited.

“Sure,” you beamed.

When the lesson ended, you quickly packed up and walked out with Changmin, “Wait, oppa, I have to tell Jaejoong oppa first.”

“Araso, let’s go together,” he smiled warmly and took your hand, leading you to Jaejoong’s classroom.

Heat crept up to your face as Changmin interlaced his fingers between yours, * Pabo! I should have gotten used to it by now. Aish, stop blushing Kim ~~~~~~~! *

“Jaejoong oppa, I’ll go over to Changmin oppa’s and revise with him. I’ll be back before dinner,” you went up to Jaejoong and said.

Jaejoong saw your hand intertwined with Changmin’s and his eyes widened in surprise, * Wow, I didn’t know they’re that close, * “Araso, take care of my dongsaeng, Changmin,” he smirked and then winked at you.

Yunho just came back to the classroom and saw the sight of you and Changmin holding hands. Furious, he randomly grabbed a girl, “Hey y, wanna go to the club?” he said huskily.

The girl eagerly nodded even though it was still early. No one would turn down the kingka’s invitation. (Who would? XD) He put his arm around the girl’s waist and walked out of the classroom.

“Pfft, what a player,” you mumbled and rolled your eyes. For some reason, you couldn’t help but feel a bit depressed,” * Just that he’s nice to me recently doesn’t mean that he’ll change, * you quickly shook away the strange thought, “Changmin oppa, let’s go.”

He led you to his car and drove off. Minutes later, you arrived at his mansion.

“Wow, it is so elegant!” you exclaimed.

“Hehe, thanks,” Changmin sheepishly chuckled and scratched the back of his head, “Come ~~~~~~~ -ah, I’m a bit hungry now.”

“Aish! Oppa, you just have lunch not long ago!” you teased.

Changmin dragged you in and sat you on the coach, “What would you like ~~~~~~~ -ah? Chips? Cookies? Cakes? Or ice-creams?”

“Doesn’t really matter, oppa,” you giggled.

“Okay, hold on,” he went to the kitchen and came back with a trolley with loads of food.

“Omo,” your jaw dropped onto the floor while you watched Changmin taking out the entire cheese cake and doughnuts and fudge cakes, “Do you want anything else? You name it.”

“Hmm, I’m fine oppa, komawo,” you were still shocked by the sight of food, * How come he never gets fat? * you gently shook your head.

“Oppa, let’s start revising. I don’t really understand this part,” you took out your book and pointed at it.

“Okay, let’s see,” Changmin shoved a piece of cake into his mouth, “~~~~~~~ -ah, eat!” he put a piece of fudge cake onto the plate and pushed it in front of you.

You took a bite, “Oh my God! It tastes so good! Where did you get it?”

“It’s from one of the bakeries owned by my parents. Personally it’s my favorite,” he said as he took another bite.

“Wow, so what else do they own?” you curiously asked.

“Umm, aside from bakeries, they also have several restaurants, cafes, and a hotel,” he shrugged.

“No wonder you have endless supply of food,” you giggled.

“Pfft,” Changmin rolled his eyes, “I thought you got a problem, where?” he took your book and studied it.

“Hey oppa, you really eat like a pig,” you looked at him and chuckled.

“What---

Then you took out a handkerchief and wiped off the crumbles on the corner of his mouth, “Aish,” you smiled and felt him gazing at you.

You looked up and met his eyes, “Hmm?”

-Changmin’s POV-

* Aish, don’t stare at me like that or I don’t know if I can hold it. I’m also a normal guy! * heat creeping up to his face.

You looked at him, “Omo, your face is so red! Are you alright? Is it too stuffy here?” you placed your hand on his forehead and then cupped his face, “Oppa, you are burning! Are you having a fever?”

* , you’re driving me crazy! * he mentally cursed. He instantly stood up, “I’ll go get some water.”

“Huh?” you looked at him, confused, “Whatever,” you lightly shook your head and continued your study.

After a few hours of intensive studying, you were getting really tired, “Oh no, * yawn * it’s already 6. I have to leave now,” you started to pack up your belongings.

Changmin also helped you to pick up your books and put them into your bag, “~~~~~~~ -ah, I’ll drive you home.”

“Thanks oppa,” you warmly smiled.

Minutes later, you got into Changmin’s car and he started to drive.

“You know, ~~~~~~~ -ah, you really shouldn’t skip your meals. So eat with us everyday, araso?” but then you didn’t reply.

“Huh?” he turned to look at you. You were sleeping serenely. Your porcelain skin radiated as the dim moonlight shone on your face.

Changmin swiftly drove to your house and parked his car on the pavement, “Don’t stress yourself too much,” he sighed and unknowingly your cheek.

* What am I doing? * he quickly drew back and cleared his throat, “We’re here, ~~~~~~~ -ah.”

“Hmm? Oh thanks oppa,” you rubbed your eyes and walked out, “Bye,” you waved.

Changmin watched you walking into your house and then drove off, * Aish, what am I doing lately? * he shook his head, * You’re different, ~~~~~~~ -ah, * he lightly chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait!

Please comment!