Soccer

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

"Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah, Junsu -ah!" Jaejoong smiled, leaving Yunho and Changmin more confused, * Jaejoong hyung knows him? *

"Hyung!" Junsu squeaked.

"Hmm, hyung, mind introducing us?" Changmin looked at Jaejoong with his mismatched eyes.

"Oh right! Yunho, Changmin, this is my cousin Junsu. Junsu, this is Yunho and this is Changmin. They're my best friends," Jaejoong grinned.

When Yunho and Changmin heard Junsu was their cousin, they felt relieved instantly, "Hi," they said in chorus.

"Hi! I hope we can be good friends!" Junsu screamed with his high pitch voice.

"Yeah, sure!" Yunho grinned, * As long as you remain friends and only friends with ~~~~~~~ -ah, I'm okay with it. *

"Right! Since we have a few people now, we can play soccer!" Junsu's eyes sparkled, "Come on, let's go!" he rushed to the entrance and waved at the guys.

"Aish! I knew it! He's always after something when he gives me a treat!" you mumbled.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, are you alright?" Yunho asked you in concern.

"Apparently no," you pouted.

"Why?" he asked.

"Junsu oppa is ever so annoying, like he'll never grow up. But I can't possibly be angry at him," you crossed your arms and sighed.

"Are you as annoyed as you first met me?" Yunho chuckled.

"Nearly," you said.

"Ouch, that hurts," he pretended to be hurt.

"But you're nice and caring now," you smiled.

"It's because you've changed me," he said affectionately, hugging your shoulders.

You then remembered that both Yunho and Changmin had confessed to you and you hadn't given them a reply yet. But again, in Yunho's arms, it gave you a secured and warm feeling that made you at ease.

After hearing the words that he had just said to you made your face flushed pink, * Perhaps I really do love Yunho oppa more...But how should I tell Changmin oppa? Aish! *

"Hey! Hurry up!" you suddenly heard a dolphin squeaked.

"Aish," you buried your face in your palm, "That dolphin!"

Yunho chuckled, "Let's go," he interlaced his fingers with yours.

Yunho glanced at your hands, * Her hand fits perfectly in mine, * he sighed in content, * I do hope she will choose me. *

 

After a while of walking, you finally arrived to a football pitch.

"Okay! Let's start! The Kims versus you two!" Junsu excitedly screamed.

The boys were having a lot of fun. But since you were not good at sports, particularly ball games, you had a hard time catching up with them. Especially when you missed the ball, Junsu would scream at you like crazy.

"Ah! I have enough! I need a break!" you panted and wiped the sweat on your forehead.

"No! We're not done yet!" Junsu shouted.

"Aish! I'll never gonna play soccer with you again!" you furiously kicked the ball but it landed right next to the goal. You frustratedly sighed, "See, I can't play properly. So just give me a damn break!" you walked over to the seat.

"Okay! So it's a two on two final!" suddenly Junsu's face became very serious. Seeing that, Yunho and Changmin slightly nodded at each other and concentrated more.

* Wow! Boys can be really aggressive when it comes to sports, * you thought when you felt the tension between the two teams.

Jaejoong took the ball and passed Changmin's defense after a few twists. Determined not to lose, Yunho went up to Jaejoong and effortlessly took the ball. His smirked at Jaejoong and was about to kick the ball into the net. (Just like what he did in Heading to the Ground XD) But suddenly, Junsu jumped out and took the ball. He quickly ran to the other side of the field and did a banana shot. The ball bent perfectly and got into the goal.

"Eu kyang kyang! I win!" Junsu again made his unique laughter and high-fived Jaejoong.

"Wow, Junsu hyung, you surely are a great soccer player!" Changmin exclaimed.

"Thanks Changmin. You and Yunho hyung are really good too!" Junsu squealed.

"We should play this some other time again," Yunho grinned.

"Let's head back now. We should have a big feast tonight!" Jaejoong went to you and dragged you towards them.

* Since when did they get that close? And 'hyung'? * you lightly shook you head, looking at these boys who acted like a bunch of five-year-olds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! DBSK are good friends now!

Hope they still are in reality…

Please comment!