Birthday And Confessions

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

I wanna update a few days ago, just that I'm too lazy...LOL And now,I have 70 subscribers! Yay! So I decided to update 2 chapters!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the Valentine's Day incident, you didn't know how to face Yunho and Changmin like you used to, * Why would I have feelings towards two guys? Am I bad? *

"Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah!" Yunho spotted you in the corridor and rushed towards you.

"Hi Yunho oppa," you weakly smiled and looked away.

"What's wrong?" he raised an eyebrow as he casually threw his arm around your shoulder.

"Nothing...I have things to do. See you later," you slightly pushed him away and walked towards your classroom, * Gosh, I don't know how to face him. *

Yunho, on the other hand, was hurt because of your action, "She has never pushed me away...Did I make her angry? Or...she doesn't like me? *

 

As you walked into your classroom, you unexpectedly bumped into someone, "Whoa, watch out, are you okay, ~~~~~~~ -ah?" you heard a familiar voice as you felt a firm grip on your arm, preventing you from falling down.

You flinched a bit, "I'm fine, Changmin oppa," you walked away.

* Obviously she is far from fine. I have never seen her like this before, * Changmin startled, * Is it because of Yunho hyung? *

Yunho happened to pass by and saw the everything, * So it's not about Changmin...then why? * he frowned.

"Yunho -ah! Changmin -ah!" Jaejoong walked in with a wide grin on his face, "You two are coming over on this Saturday, right?"

"Why? Are we supposed to?" Changmin looked at him confused, "I think my parents have arranged something on that day, sorry."

Jaejoong and Yunho stared at him dumbfounded, "Didn't he know?" Yunho whispered to Jaejoong.

 

-Your POV-

You overheard their conversation, * Aish, this brother of mine. If he is trying to give me a surprise at least he should talk about it when I'm not around. * You lightly shook your head. Since this Saturday is your birthday, you could guess that it was what he was planning with Yunho and Changmin.

"Why? Are we supposed to?" you heard Changmin said. * Doesn't he know that it's my birthday? Yunho oppa would never forget! Wait! Omo! What am I thinking just now?! * you mentally slapped yourself, still didn't figure out why you suddenly had this kind of thought. Strangely, you didn't feel as bad when you heard that Changmin didn't know it's your birthday. * I have a crush on Changmin oppa for a long time, not Yunho oppa. He's a player, remember? * you tried to reason yourself, * But...he has changed a lot... * you violently shook your head to get rid of those strange thoughts, * Somebody please help me! *

-End of POV-

 

-Back to the three boys-

"Seriously, you don't know that it's ~~~~~~~ -ah's birthday?" Yunho asked with his eyes rounded.

"Nobody tells me," Changmin pouted.

"Pfft," Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

"Oh no. Did she hear it?" Changmin looked at you direction and saw you sitting not very far away, "Aish, I'm doomed!"

 

Today was your birthday. You hung out with Soo Eun and had some girls' time in the morning. Then Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin soon joined you. Jaejoong, of course, would stick with Soo Eun all the time, leaving you with Yunho and Changmin awkwardly together.

"Hey," both Yunho and Changmin said in chorus and grabbed your hands.

You looked down and quickly let go of them, "Hmm?" you tried to sound normal.

Both of them awkwardly stared at each other and mumbled, "Nothing."

* Oh no! What if they are fighting because of me? * you thought, * What am I going to do? *

"I think we should call it a day. Why don't we head back?" you weakly smiled, trying to lighten the mood, * Aish, this is definitely not the best birthday. *

When you got back home, Jaejoong was preparing the dinner and your cake while Soo Eun, of course, assisted him. Changmin and Yunho were playing video games in the living room, leaving you out. Since you had a lot of thoughts bothering you, you were not in the mood of celebrating your own birthday. You sighed and went back to your room.

Meanwhile, Changmin noticed it and he instantly stood up, "I'll be right back, hyung."

"Huh?" Yunho confusedly looked at him and then focused back to the screen.

Changmin walked up to your room. * Either now or never, * he sighed and gently knocked on your door.

You peeked out, "Changmin oppa?"

"~~~~~~~ -ah," he said in a serious tone, "I have something to talk to you."

"Okay, come in," you opened the door wider and let him in.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Changmin put his hands on your shoulders so that you were facing him, "I...I like you."

You couldn't believe your ears, "Did you just say..."

"Yeah, I really like you," Changmin straightly looked into your eyes, anticipating for an answer.

"I...I..." you stuttered, * Changmin oppa just confessed to me! Why am I not happy with it? *

Changmin sighed, "I know it's hard for you to answer me right now. Take your time, I'll wait for your answer," he gently smiled at you. Then, he cupped your cheeks and planted a kiss on your forehead, "Again, happy birthday, ~~~~~~~ -ah," he said and left your room.

* Otoke? * You were always deep in your thoughts later that night. You couldn't remember what you had done. Your mind was engaged with Changmin's confession.

Soon, Changmin went back and Jaejoong went out to take Soo Eun home.

"So I guess I'll leave now," Yunho stood up and went to the door. You followed.

"Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me," you sheepishly smiled.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Yunho grabbed your shoulders and stared into your eyes with much affection.

Your heart thudded rapidly and you tried to look away, but Yunho's gaze was locked onto yours and you couldn't help but did the same.

"Yes, oppa?" you felt your heart was about to jump out.

"Saranghae," then he leaned closer and closer until your faces were centimeters apart. He looked at you for another moment before he closed his eyes and his lips captured yours.

You, on the other hand, were totally lost in your thought and unconsciously closed your eyes. Your mind went blank and you didn't know that you were actually kissing him back, * Yunho oppa loves me...* your heart fluttered and you felt butterflies in your stomach.

Once you were kissing back, Yunho began to deepen the kiss. You suddenly realized what was happening and you lightly pushed him away, "Omo, my first kiss!" you gasped.

Yunho looked at you confused, * One moment she was kissing me. The next moment she pushed me away. *

"I...er...I need some time to think. Er...goodnight, oppa," you stared at the floor, avoiding to look at Yunho. Then you quickly rushed back to your home.

* Otoke? Both Yunho and Changmin oppa confess to me today, * you slammed the door shut and leaned against it, * But...why do I feel so different? Does that mean that I'm in love with Yunho oppa? *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o.O

Please comment!