Dreams

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

After Yunho and Changmin's confessions you were still thinking whether you should go out with one of them. Both of them didn't push you so you could have time to think about it.

But aside from this, you were also bothered by another thing. You were having weird dreams lately. Although they were like pieces of fragments, you felt that they were strangely familiar to you.

 

One day while you were having lesson, you felt dizzy suddenly, * What's wrong with me? * you furrowed your eyebrows and tried to concentrate on the blackboard but failed. Your eyes rolled back and you collapsed on your desk.

"~~~~~~~ -AH!!" Yunho, who was sitting next to you, shook you furiously, trying to wake you up.

"! She fainted," he cursed and swiftly picked you up in bridal style and walked out, taking you to the nurse.

Once Jaejoong and Changmin saw it, they too stood up from their seats, "We're going to see if they're fine, Mr. Han," then they ran after you and Yunho.

 

While you fainted, your vision went blank. Then slowly, you began to see blurry things. The image became more vivid and you could tell there were three little kids. One of them was Jaejoong and one of them were you, but the other face was blurred. You three were playing in the playground, running around happily.

Soon later, the little boy said, "~~~~~~~ -ah, don't go," he held you petite hands.

"I'll see you soon, oppa," you kissed him on the cheek before going back home with your parents and Jaejoong.

These pieces of memories always reappeared recently. But you couldn't remember when exactly it was, nor did you remember the little boy neither.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, ~~~~~~~ -ah!" you heard someone calling your name and you slowly opened your eyes.

* Where am I? * your eyes adjusted to the bright light in the room.

"~~~~~~~ -ah! Kwenchana?" you saw Yunho worried asked you, while his hands were holding your left hand. * Oh, so it's the sick room. *

"Yeah, I guess I'm fine," you tried to sit up but Yunho pushed you down again, "Lie down, you just fainted."

Right then, Jaejoong and Changmin also came in, "~~~~~~~ -ah!" they shouted in chorus, which earned them a look from the nurse.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, did it happen again," Jaejoong asked in concern.

You nodded, "I don't know what is it though. It seems like deja vu."

Jaejoong thoughtfully exchanged looks with Yunho, * Hope she'll remember soon. *

 

That night, as you drifted into slumber, you had those strange dreams again, but this time it was a different dream.

-In your dream-

"Oppa, are you really leaving?" you were crying and holding the hands of the little boy.

"Promise me you won't forget me, araso?" the little boy wiped away your tears with his little thumbs and kissed your cheek, "~~~~~~~ -ah, wait for me! Saranghae!"

Your eyes fluttered open, * Why am I having these dreams lately? It is...my past? Then why can't I remember? * you lightly slapped your head, * Aish! Kim ~~~~~~~, think hard! *

Since you were not in the mood of sleeping again, you went down to the kitchen and got a cup if water. Right then, you heard the doorbell rang, "Aish, who on earth would ring the bell in 6 o'clock?" you grumpily walked towards the door and opened it.

"Who---

"Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah! Long time no see!"

Your eyes widened, * OH NO!!! *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who’s that! I guess some of you know!

Comment please!