Ra Myeon and...

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

You had a day off today. Jaejoong had already went out when you woke up, so you quickly got changed and did some revision.
Suddenly, you heard the doorbell ringing, * Weird, Jaejoong oppa should have brought his key,” you thought in confuse and shrugged.
But the bell was ringing non-stop, “Coming!” you called out.
As you opened the door, your eyes narrowed, “Yunho...oppa? Why are you here?”

“What? Can’t I be here?” Yunho casually walked in.

“Hey, you---

“I’m hungry,” Yunho interrupted and threw himself onto the coach.

“Aish. Then why don’t you go to a restaurant or tell your maids to cook for you?” you rolled your eyes.
Yunho shrugged, “I suddenly want you to cook,” he slyly grinned, “Remember, you have you listen to what I say.”

“But we’re not at school!” you protested.

“It doesn’t matter. Come on, can’t you just cook something?” Yunho groaned.

“You came out without eating anything?” you lightly chuckled.
Yunho blushed slightly. You had never seen him like this before, “So cute,” you went to him and lightly pinched his cheek. Then you smiled and turned around.
”Yah! What’s that for?!” Now his face was as red as a tomato.
You ignored his question, * What was I doing just now? Aish! * you mentally slapped yourself.

“Yunho oppa, what do you want to eat?” you asked while you looked into the refrigerator.

“What do you have there? I’m starving,” Yunho whined.
-Yunho’s POV-
* I just want you to cook for me, ~~~~~~-ah, * he looked towards the kitchen and gazed at you, * You just don’t know how much I’ve missed you. *

-End of POV-

“Umm,” you were still busy looking through the cupboard, “How about ra myeon?” you shouted out.

“Yeah, anything’s fine,” Yunho grinned.
After a while, you finally finished cooking. You brought the bowl to the dining table and called, “Yunho oppa, it’s ready!”
Yunho swiftly came around and sat down. Then he looked at you, “What about you, ~~~~~~~-ah?”
You gently shook your head, “I’m not hungry. Eat before it gets cold, oppa,” you said.
You looked at him while he ate, “Does it taste good? You know, it is Jaejoong oppa who usually does the cooking not me so I’m not a good cook,” you sheepishly smiled.

“It’s good, really!” Yunho gave you a thumbs-up.

“Thanks,” you beamed, * I have to admit, he can be quite nice sometimes. *
Minutes later, Yunho finished up the whole bowl of ra myeon.
You looked at him in wide eyes, “Do you guys really need that much of food?” * No wonder Changmin oppa can be friends with him. At least they have one similarity. *

“Of course, we’re still growing,” he answered matter-of-factly.
You were about to take the bowl from him but he stopped you, “It’s okay, I’ll help you to wash it,” he took it back and went to the sink.

“Thanks,” you warmly smiled.
You looked at him while he was doing the washing, * If he treats people like this all the time, it will be so much better. *

“~~~~~~~-ah, why are you staring at me? Have you fallen for me already?” he smirked.

“Aish, why do you always have to be like that!” you shouted angrily, * A playboy will never change. * you ignored him and walked back to the living room to turn on the TV.
After a while, Yunho had finished washing the dish and he sat down next to you, “Do you like watching this?” he pointed to the screen and said boringly.

“Not in particular,” you shrugged and you handed him the remote control, “You can watch whatever you like.”
Yunho casually put his arm around your shoulder. You stiffened and tried to break away, but his grip was too strong that you finally gave up. Yunho kept on flipping the channels while you looked around.
Finally, Yunho put down the remote control and said, “Okay, let’s watch this.”

You turned back to the TV screen and your eyes widened and hit Yunho, “What the hell? It’s !” you covered your eyes.
Yunho smirked, “You said watch whatever I want.”

“Yah, watch something else!” you kept on hitting him, though he wouldn’t feel a thing because he was way too stronger than you.

“Fine,” he chuckled and grabbed the remote control, “Okay, we’ll watch something else, see,” you turned your head but it was still the same channel.

“Change it NOW,” you gave him dead glares.
Then Yunho flipped to another channel but then you realized it was a horror movie.

“ARGH!!!” you screamed and buried your face into Yunho’s chest, “Can we watch something else?”
Yunho smirked, “Are you scared?” he was quite happy that you were now hugging his neck.
You nodded, “Please.”

“Either this or the previous one. These are the only one that start from the beginning,” he evilly grinned.

“Are you kidding?!” you looked up and found that your face was only inches away from his. Your face flushed pink.

“So which one do you choose, this or that?” Yunho looked straight into your eyes, making you felt more uncomfortable.

“Fine, this one,” you sighed. But you ended up hugging Yunho for the whole two and a half hour.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment please!!!