Exchange Student

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

A few days later, Jaejoong came back from his exchange program.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, I need some help here," Jaejoong shouted.

"Oppa, why are you cleaning the spare room?" you popped your head into the spare room and said.

"Remember I just went to America as an exchange student? They will also send a student here for two weeks and he's living with us," Jaejoong said matter-of-factly.

"What? How come you didn't tell me that someone is going to stay at our house!" you angrily screamed.

"Relax, sis. It's just for two weeks and we're friends. It will be fine," he wiped off the sweats on his forehead, "Now, can you help me with the cleaning?"

"Aish, fine," you rolled your eyes, "When is he coming anyway?"

"Tomorrow," Jaejoong nervously chuckled.

You rolled your eyes again and sighed.

 

"Okay class, we have an exchange student from America. He will be joining us for two weeks. Please treat him nicely," the teacher informed.

"Is he handsome?" some girls chuckled.

The teacher shot them a disapproving look and ignored them, "Come on, please introduce yourself," he signaled the student to come forward.

As he walked in, the girls dreamily grasped and the boys stared at him in envy. Although you were not particularly crazy about boys, you also admired his handsome features.

"Hi, my name is Micky. I'm Korean but I've been living in America for a long time. I hope that I can make friends during my two week's stay," he flashed his charming killer smile.

"Pfft, what's so good about that guy?" Yunho mumbled.

You turned to look at him, "Are you scared that he is more popular than you, Mr. Kingka?" you teased.

"What do you think about him then?" he said in a too-eager-to-know tone.

"I don't know. He looks nice," you shrugged.

At recess, while you were about to leave the classroom, you were blocked by a crowd of students.

"Excuse me," you were trying to get through them.

Suddenly, you heard someone calling you, "~~~~~~~ -ah!"

You turned around and spotted Jaejoong, "Wae?"

"Come here," he pulled you near his seat, "You should at least say hi to Micky," he whispered.

"But oppa, there are enough student to keep him busy already," you whined.

"Be nice, he is staying with us for two weeks, remember?" Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? So he's that guy?!" you were shocked.

"Duh! Who else would it be?" he shook his head and turned to Micky, "Hey Micky!"

"Sup, man!" Micky looked up and you caught his eyes, * Cute! *

"Err...hi. I'm Jaejoong's sister, Kim ~~~~~~~," you greeted, "Pleasure to meet you."

"No, the pleasure is mine," he flashed another charming smile which earned squeals from some girls. But many students were not good at English and they didn't really understand what Micky was saying. (Or else the girls would kill you! XD)

You blushed a bit, "Hmm, I better get going," you left.

* Guess it's nice to be staying at Jaejoong's, * Micky silently chuckled.

 

-Lunchtime-

You and Micky were busy talking while the rest ate. Yunho couldn't help but glared at him, * He better not be interested in ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

"So Micky, you said you're Korean. Can you speak in Korean?" you curiously asked.

"I understand most of them and I can also speak in Korean, but not fluently," he grinned and leaned closer to you.

Changmin also sensed something, * That Micky guy seems to be TOO friendly towards ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

"So you actually understand? Why don't you speak in Korean then? So you can talk to all of the schoolmates," you said.

"Hmm," Micky scratched the back of his head, "Those girls are too annoying. If I pretend that I don't speak Korean, then they won't bother me."

"You're right, Micky," you grinned.

"Call me Yoochun. Since I'm older than you, you should call me Yoochun oppa," he winked.

"Araso Yoochun oppa," you good-naturedly laughed.

Suddenly, Yoochun kissed your right cheek, "Gotta go, see ya," he waved at you and left.

* What the hell? Another contestant?! * Yunho and Changmin exchanged looks.

On the other hand, you were stunned by Yoochun's reaction, * Americans also do that to the friend right? *

 

Later that day, Yunho and Changmin kept on glaring at Yoochun as if they could burn a hole in Yoochun's head.

"Yunho oppa, what's wrong?" you whispered.

"Nothing. Just stay away from that Micky, araso?" he worriedly looked at you, * He can't steal you away from me. *

"Err," * How am I supposed to stay away from him if he lives with me, * you thought.

* Ring *

The bell had gone and people started to pack their things and leave school. You walked out with Yunho and Changmin and heard someone calling you at the entrance.

"~~~~~~ -ah!" you saw Yoochun waving at you with Jaejoong standing next to him, "Let's go home now!"

"Coming!" you said and turned to Yunho and Changmin, "Bye oppas!"

"Micky are you going with them too?" Changmin asked, trying to sound normal.

"Yeah, I'm staying at their place," Yoochun smirked.

* ! * both Yunho and Changmin cursed in their mind.                

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoochun!

Please comment!