Leaving

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

Sorry for the long wait, guys! * bow * I've been really busy and schoolwork is flooding me literally LOL Anyway, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After your tutorial section with Yunho, it was already late and you were about to leave.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Yunho grabbed your wrist and yanked you back.

"Huh?" you looked at him in confusion.

"Do you expect me to let my girlfriend to go home alone at night?" he raised an eyebrow.

Your face turned crimson when you heard him said the word 'girlfriend'.

"Aigoo, my girlfriend is so cute when she is embarrassed!" he grinned.

"Oppa!" you pouted and lightly slapped his arm.

"Okay, okay. Let's go," he chuckled and ushered you out and walked to his car. He opened the door and let you in. Then he went to the other side and started the engine.

"Oppa, I didn't know you can be that sweet!" you giggled.

"So you don't think I'm sweet before?" he pretended to be hurt.

You thoughtfully bit your finger, "Hmm, just when you were young. But, why did you changed into a player," you looked at him.

"Aish, can we not talk about this?" Yunho took a glance from you and saw you raised an eyebrow, " * sigh * I just want to get your attention."

"Chincha?" you grinned, "I let you go this time. But don't you ever dare to fool around with other girls again!" you warned.

"Why would I if I have the most beautiful girl in the world?" he cheesily said.

"Oh my God! I'm drown in mozzarella cheese!" you laughed.

"Since when have you become so humorous?" he grinned, "We're here now. I better hand you back to hyung."

He got off his car and quickly went to your side, opening the door for you.

"Oppa!" you blushed and giggled. You were still not used to this side of him. Yunho gently interlaced his fingers between yours as you walked to the front door.

"Jaejoong oppa, I'm home!" you cheerfully said.

"Oh you're---" Jaejoong just walked out from his room when he saw you and Yunho. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw your intertwined hands, "Omo, so you two are finally together now? It takes you long enough though."

You went to him and flicked his forehead, "Oww! What's that for?" Jaejoong rubbed the already reddened area.

"Stupid brother! If you show me some of the photos earlier, I wouldn't have to wait till now to remember everything!"

"Mianhe, ~~~~~~~ -ah. I thought it was the best for you to remember by yourself. I guess I was wrong," he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, "And now, you go back to your room first while I talk to Yunho."

"Oppa!" you pouted.

"No buts!"

"Humph!" you turned back to Yunho and said goodnight to him, "Night, oppa. See you tomorrow," you whispered.

Yunho yanked you closer and then pulled you into a kiss. Jaejoong immediately turned around as if nothing had happened, * God! This is so embarrassing seeing your own sister making out with your best friend, * he covered his face with his hand.

"I...gotta...go," you managed to say it between kisses. Finally Yunho reluctantly let go of you, "I can't wait till tomorrow so I can see you again," he whispered.

"So cheesy!" you blushed and ran up to your room.

 

"Done?" Jaejoong turned around and smirked.

* cough * Yunho awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Take care of her, araso? Don't ever make her sad," Jaejoong's face suddenly darkened, "If I see her cry because of you, I'll definitely beat you up."

"Araso," Yunho said seriously, "You know how much I love her. I'll never let her cry."

"Aish," Jaejoong chuckled, "One more thing."

"Hmm?"

"Please don't make out in front of me," he laughed.

"Aish, over protective brother," Yunho muttered.

 

The next day, as Jaejoong walked out, Yunho's car was already parked outside his house.

"Waiting for ~~~~~~~ -ah?" Jaejoong grinned.

"You wanna ride?" Yunho smirked.

"Nah, don't what to be the third wheel," Jaejoong chuckled and left.

Soon later, you went out from your house, "Yunho oppa!" you ran to him and quickly hugged him.

"Where's my morning kiss?" he grinned.

"Pfft," you rolled your eyes before you pecked his cheek, "Let's go!"

Once you arrived, people were staring and gossiping. You instinctively tried to let go of Yunho's hand, but he held you tighter to reassure you, "Baby, let's go to see Changmin first."

You nodded.

You went into the classroom and saw Changmin sitting at his usual seat.

"Oppa, let me talk to him alone," you smiled at Yunho and then walked towards Changmin.

"Changmin oppa," you quietly said, "Can we talk?"

Changmin looked up at you, "Sure."

"Oppa, I'm sor---"

"Don't be," Changmin sighed, "I know you would choose Yunho hyung. And I'm okay, really. So don't worry about me. Thank you for giving me a chance to love you," he smiled.

"Oppa..." tears were threatening to fall from your eyes now.

"I'm alright," he reassuringly smiled, "Can I just have a hug before I leave?"

"Leave?" you looked at him, dumbfounded.

"I'm going to study in the UK for university. So I'll be leaving tonight," he sighed, "~~~~~~~ -ah, can we still be friends?"

"Of course Changmin oppa. You will always be my best friend," you smiled and hugged him tightly. Changmin patted your shoulder and pulled away, "Don't cry, araso?" he wiped away your tears with his thumb, "Or else hyung is going to kill me."

You giggled, "Good luck, oppa. Do keep in touch with us."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changmin’s leaving :(

Please comment!