Tension

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

Your holiday had ended and it's school again. You when into your math classroom and sat at your usual spot. * Where's Changmin oppa? He has never been late, * you glanced at your watch, two minutes before the lesson started. You started to feel drowsy and you dozed off.

Meanwhile, Changmin came in shortly after the teacher had started the lesson. He just walked in as if nothing had happened. The teacher simply nodded at him because none of the teachers dared to challenge the kingkas.

Changmin sat down on his seat and saw you sleeping peacefully, * Silly girl, she must be working too hard, * he slightly brushed your cheek with the back of his hand.

* Omo, what am I doing? * he slightly gasped as he was also surprised by his own action, * ~~~~~~~ -ah, I think I'm falling for you, * he chuckled and continued to admire your sleeping figure.

After a while, you finally woke up. You were greeted by Changmin's gentle gaze and your cheeks flushed pink when your eyes met.

"Are you awake now, sleepyhead?" Changmin smiled.

Your face was once again heated because of embarrassment, "Oppa, how long have I been sleeping?"

"Quite some time," he said seriously. Just then, the bell rang and everyone was rushing out from the classroom.

"Aish, I've missed the whole lesson. Why don't you wake me up, oppa?" you whined.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, you look tired. I think you need a good sleep," Changmin helped you to pack up your belongings, "I'll help you catch up later."

"Thanks, oppa," you smiled at his sweetness.

 

You happily chatted with Changmin the whole afternoon, asking him about things in class and talking about random stuffs. You totally ignored Yunho which made him never as grumpy as before. Judging by the way Changmin treated you, Yunho knew that Changmin also had feelings for you.

* Damn! Changmin is my best friend. But I can't afford to lose her again! * his eyes turned into slits when he saw how close you and Changmin were.

Changmin also seemed to notice that Yunho was far too concerned about you than he should, "So it's on, hyung," he said seriously, * ~~~~~~~ -ah is the first girl that I've fallen for and I'm not going to give in. *

"Huh?" you looked at both of them, confused.

"Lesson is going to start soon, let's go, "Yunho grabbed your wrist and pulled you up, his gaze never left Changmin's.

Changmin also stood up, "~~~~~~~ -ah and I still have something to discuss. Why don't you leave her to me?"

You felt the tension between them and didn't know what to do, "Umm, we can go together, right?" you uncomfortably said, trying to calm them down.

Right then, Yunho's cell phone rang. He ignored it and continued to stare at Changmin.

"Hyung, you should pick it up," Changmin pointed at Yunho's pocket.

"It's fine, I can always answer it later," Yunho said simply.

"It may be important," Changmin smirked.

Finally Yunho took out his phone when Changmin whispered to you, "Come on, let's go," and pulled you out of the canteen.

* , now they're gone, * Yunho cursed and absentmindedly put his phone next to his ear.

"Oppa!! I miss you so much! Are you free today?" a girl screamed.

"No and don't you ever dare to call again!" he closed his phone immediately, * Damn! I have to let ~~~~~~~ -ah go because of this stupid fan girl? *

 

While Changmin was dragging you back to your classroom, you asked, "Oppa, what is going on with you two just now?"

"Nothing really. Don't worry about it, araso?" he warmly smiled, * She's one of the smartest student here yet she's so oblivious when it comes to love, * he lightly shook his head and gently ruffled your hair.

"Hey! What's that for?" you brushed away his hand and combed your hair with your fingers.

"Nothing, you're just so cute," he chuckled.

* Omo, Changmin oppa said I'm cute? Oh God! * you blushed like crazy and tried to cover your face with your hair.

Changmin saw your act and lightly chuckled, "Don't cover your Beautiful face, araso?" he gently cupped your cheeks and stared at you straight into your eyes.

You were mesmerized by his eyes and couldn't look away, * Aigoo, that's too much for me! * you felt heat crept up to your face once again, "O...Oppa, let's go back before we're late."

 

You were so shocked by Changmin action and couldn't focus for the rest of the day, * Why is Changmin oppa acting so different today? * your heart thudded rapidly, * Does he...like me too? No, that's not possible, * you sighed.

You were deep in your thoughts afterwards. You kept thinking about it even on your way back home.

While you were in your room, thinking, you suddenly heard some noise, * Jaejoong oppa said that he has something to do after school so he won't be back at this time. So it means...there's a burglar! Oh no! What should I do now? *

"Wow, they sure have some expensive things. You, go there and see what else do they have," you heard.

* OH NO! * you panicked. Then you quickly grabbed your phone and dialed Jaejoong's number, * Oppa, pick it up! Come on! * but no one answered.

* , there's no time! God knows what they're going to do to me, * you pressed a button and hoped that someone would pick it up, "Yeoboseyo," you heard Yunho's voice.

"Yunho oppa, there are burglars at my home...I don't know what to do..." you tried not to sob.

"~~~~~~~ -ah? I'll be there very soon. Don't open the door, araso?" Yunho worriedly said.

* ! They better not do anything to her or else I will kill them personally, * Yunho raced his car to 200km/h, * Wait for me, ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

Yunho finally arrived at your house in a couple of minutes, "Put down the things," he shot dead glares to the burglars and coldly said.

"Whoa, kid. You wanna fight?" one of them grabbed his baseball bat.

"Bring it on," Yunho cracked his knuckles.

In your room, you heard Yunho's voice, * Thank God Yunho oppa is here, * but then you heard smashing sound and people groaning, * Omo, oppa please be okay, * you silently prayed.

On the other hand, Yunho swiftly kicked the man's stomach, causing him to fall back, and took his bat. He then smashed the bat onto the man's head. The other man tried to punch Yunho on the face.

"How dare you?" Yunho caught his fist and mercilessly twisted it to the back. The man growled in pain.

"Don't let me see your ing face ever again," Yunho dangerously hissed before he kicked the guy's , causing him to fly out of your front door. Yunho then threw out the unconscious guy and left them on the street.

Then, he quickly ran up to your room and knocked your door, "~~~~~~~ -ah, it's okay now, they're gone."

"Oppa!" you instantly opened the door and hugged him. He was shocked by your sudden action but he quickly hugged you back, "It's okay now, I'm here," he gently your hair.

"Oppa," you suddenly pulled away and looked up, "Are you hurt? I heard you fighting with them just now."

"Who am I? I'm Yunho, of course I won't get hurt!" he smiled at you reassuringly.

"But why did you call me just now? I mean you could've called someone else for help," Yunho asked, * Is it because I'm special to her? *

You scratched your head, "Hmm, I don't know. I couldn't think just now so I just pressed a number."

"Oh," you could hear disappointment in Yunho's voice.

"But I'm very glad that you've saved me. Thank you, oppa," you beamed and pulled him into a hug again, * Is it only because I pressed a random number? Or is it because I want Yunho oppa to come and save me? * you were confused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments are LOVED!!