Hang Out Pt.2

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

You wondered off while Yunho wasn’t looking. Then, you walked pass a shop selling accessories for guys and you went in. Finally, you chose a hat for Yunho. * I bet this will look nice on him, * you smiled and then paid for it.

Meanwhile, Yunho was panicking because he couldn’t find you, * ! Where is she? *
He looked around the shop which he last saw you but you were nowhere in sight, “Oh no,” he groaned.

“Looking for me?” Yunho heard a familiar voice and he turned around. You appeared at the entrance of the shop, with you hands behind you, hiding Yunho’s hat.

“Aish, why did you go away? Do you know that I’m worried?!” he embraced you tightly that you could hardly breathe.

“Op...oppa, I...I can’t breathe,” you said between your breath.

“Oh, sorry ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he instantly released you.
You smiled, “I told you that I won’t get lost, oppa. I’m not a three-year-old,” you made a face. Then you took out the hat and put it on Yunho’s head, “It looks great on you, oppa,” you beamed while you fixed his hair and hat. Yunho was gazing at you affectionately, * I wish we could always be like that. *
You felt his gaze and you looked up to meet his eyes, “What?” you chuckled.

“You went out just to buy me this?” Yunho was touched by your act, * she did it just for me, * his soft gaze was still on you.
You face suddenly turned pink, “I feel bad when you give me all these stuffs so I want to give you something in exchange,” you lightly smiled.

“But you know that I won’t care even if I buy everything in the shop for you,” he pulled you closer and gently whispered into your ear.

“I know,” you felt heat creeping up to your face, “I just feel better if I give you something back.”
Yunho chuckled, “Thank you, ~~~~~~~ -ah. But don’t wonder off like this next time, araso?” he lightly your hair.
You sheepishly nodded.

“You must be hungry now. Let’s go and have lunch now,” Yunho took your hand and headed to a fine restaurant.

Hours later, it was already late. “Yunho oppa, can we go back now?” you asked while he pushed you into his car.

“No, we still have a place to go,” he started the engine and sped off. Minutes later, you arrived at a club.
Your eyes widened, * What the-a club?! * “I’m going home now.”

“You’re not going anywhere,” Yunho smirked and dragged you in.

“But I still have to do my homework!” you pouted.

“You have the whole Sunday to do it so just have fun right now,” he pulled you to the dance floor.

“Umm...oppa, I’ve never danced before,” you looked down.
He chuckled and sat you down at a table. “Watch me,” he walked to the dance floor.
Then he started to dance his magnificent moves. People around him paused and gasped in awe. You also stared at him, stunned, * Wow, this guy might at school work but he is really great at dancing! * Girls squealed in admiration and guys stared at his swift and charismatic moves in envy. But Yunho’s gaze was locked onto you. You slightly blushed and smiled at him. Then Yunho suddenly walked towards you and pulled you from your seat.

“But oppa---

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll teach you,” he put his hands around your waist, making your face even more crimson, and slowly moved along with the music. You listened carefully to the rhythm and moved along with Yunho.

“Good. See, you can handle it now,” he whispered into your ear and slowly released his hands. Then he pulled you closer to face him and dance with you. You didn’t notice even when you two were only inches apart.
The people around you were amazed, “Look at the couple! Are they professional dancers? They’re really great!”
You blushed once again.

“You’re great, ~~~~~~~ -ah. I can’t believe that you have never danced before,” Yunho’s arms s around your waist and gave you an electric shock, * Why would I feel like this? *
Whenever Yunho had touched you, you had this strange feeling. But then, you lightly shook your head and shook away that thought. * I like Changmin oppa, not him. He is just too annoying. *
You slightly pushed Yunho away and said, “Oppa, I really have to go home now. Or Jaejoong oppa will kill me.”

“Fine,” his face fell a bit. Nonetheless, he led you to the entrance and to his car. “Get in,” he opened the door for you.

“Thank you,” you lightly smiled, * Yunho oppa has been nicer these days. Maybe he is not that bad after all, like what Changmin oppa has said before, * you didn’t notice that you were looking at Yunho for a long time.
Yunho felt your gaze and smirked, “~~~~~~~ -ah, are you sure you want to go back to your house? You can come to mine, you know.”

“Wae?!” you looked at him dumbfounded, “it’s late!”

“Exactly,” he said in a seductive tone.

“Wha-YAH! I have to go home NOW!!!” you furiously shouted, * I take back my words. He’ll never change! *
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment! I’ll reply them right when I get back!