Resignations {Yesung & Yoona}

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

A/N -Today is Yesung's birthday ,the apple of my eyes for the moment....Love him a lot and he is one of the few people that has touched my heart  everytime he sings.And so thought of writing him a story, a special one for his birthday.

Happy Birthday Mr Kim Jong Woon

Hope for many more to come.Wish you Love ,Happiness and Success.

I love your dorkiness ,your silly grin, your space out stares to nothingness

Your expressionless face sometimes made me think of what could possibly on your mind.

Laughed when  you make foolish moves and then when you dance crazy.

I laughed even more at your silly jokes and feel really happy when ever I see your smile

and most of all when I hear your funny sounding laugh.....

I love your voice and yes nothing could touch me more than your music.

But most of all I love you Yesung for just being you....just the way you are...

=============================================================================

 

 

Yesung arrived in the meeting room and the room was full already of all the employees in the building.There was a new announcement and sort of a town meeting for all the emplyees of the company. he looked for a seat but it seems most of them are already taken. Until he hears her voice.....so sweet and so low.

"Here you can take this seat." she said,as Yesung looked at the owner of that sweet voice.The voice matches her sweet beautiful face with an equally sweet smile.

" Thank You." as he took the seat beside her.They sat there quietly as they waited for it to start.

"This is taking forever than I thought. "she whispered to him and grinned."I could be doing something else than being here."

He smiled at her words,sort of agreeing with her.

"I am sorry,I am Yoona,I work in the Accounting Department." as she extends her hand.

"Yesung,I am quite new here.I'm in the computer room." he said as he took her soft warm hands.

"So what do you think ?I heard we are getting a new Big Boss around here." she said."I hope he is better than the old one."

I wouldn't know,for I hardly know the old one." he said.

"I think they are just the same anyway.It doesn't matter.I just want this done with so i can go on lunch already." as she laughed.

Yesung looked at her.And yes,she is really nice and quite easy to talk to. He is usually reserved and usually keep  to himself. And then the meeting started as the new Ceo of the company was introduced to the employees and made his little speech in front of them.And yes finally the meeting was over ,as people  got up to go back to their respective work places.

"Did you have lunch yet?" Yoona asked.

"No,not yet.I was about to go,when they asked me to cme down here." he answered.

"You want to have lunch with me? I am alone today,my lunch partner stood me up today." she said. "And i hate eating alone."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I won't be asking you if i am not sure." she said.Yesung looked at her,and yes why not have lunch with her, it is just lunch anyway,as he nodded his head....

And soon enough,Yoona and Yesung became friends.They would greet each other in the morning and would share lunch together.Sometimes,Yoona would bring food that she cooked for Yesung to taste. And sometimes she would call him at night after work just to talk with him.They became friends and they really get to know each other, and yesung wondered if Yoona has any boyfriend or guy in her life.She is pretty enough to attract men and yes sweet and nice to make any guy fall for her ,just like him.....And although they were friends nowmhe was afraid to ask.....afraid to ask the very question......but he has not seen a ring in her finger at all,so that means that she is not taken....until one day......

Yoona smiled at him and she has this certain excitement in her face."Oh Yesung, I am so happy today.I can't even explain the feeling." as she showed her finger with a single diamond glistening against the sunlight. " He finally asked me and I said yes.Oh he loves me ,he really do loves me after all." she said.

Yesung can only smile although his own heart is aching."So who is the lucky guy?" he asked.

"Siwon,you know him." she said.yes he has seen him before from a distance when he came over to picked her up.And he is quite a lucky guy having her in his life and now for keeps.

Yesung nodded his head."I am happy for you." he said. "So when is the big day?"

"At the end of this year,and I want you to be there.And you have to bring your girl with you." she said as she smiled at him.

"What girl?I don't have a girl." he said.

"Don't worry,you'll find her.She might be just there waiting for you." she said.

"I don't know about that." he said.

"You are such a sweet guy Yesung and I am sure that you'll find your girl.If i am not in love with Siwon,it will be too easy to fall for you." she said.Somehow her words gave a certain twinged in his heart. She could have loved him also......and that more,he thought....

And so as Yoona walked in the aisle all dressed in white with a smile in her face and a twinkle in her eyes as her groom waited in the front of the altar,Yesung can only looked at her and wished that he was the lucky one,but he knew that he needs to move on...and yes finds his own girl that rightfully belongs to him.......

The song came as the voice floats in the air and Yesung looked at the owner of that sweet angel  voice,and as he stared at her face....and  Yesung felt her heart started beating faster just at the sight of her..........and somehow he knew in his heart,,,,,that this might be the girl for him.....for keeps.....as he smiled....