It's You {Shin Hye & Geun Seok}

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's You {ShinHye and GeunSeok}

Somehow tonight, something has been bothering him..Seeing her tonight.And looking in her eyes again...seeing her smiles.She has changed a lot now.Maybe she has grown to a woman that he never knew.But still with just the sight of her....she always made his heart jump faster than usual,made him more aware of the things around him and yes feel like there is more color in this world than black and gray.

The short hair that she had cut to short but newer fashion is now quite long as it reached her shoulder.She got the same smile and yes same flawless skin,the red full lips , that looked so soft and inviting and the big brown eyes that sparkled.

He had never expected to see her again after all this time.The young girl that used to hang around him,and bother him till his patience ran out.She is usually in her shorts and tee shirt with her ponytail.But tonight,she is in her best dress with her part of her exposed and yes part of the cleavage has been exposed.Yes she is all woman now,that he knew now.

He never knew that she came back,after all these years.Was it two or three,or it seems only yesterday.When she left and was gone....before he can say the very word that he loves her...

Now she is back with a man in her arms.With a happiness that shines in her face.And the man that stood tall with her and with the look of pride in his eyes,saying this woman is mine.He envy him for having her in his arms and felt sorry that it is to late to say those words...to her.
She has found her partner in life and that he cannot do anything about it now.

The sleepless nights came to him.It took him along time to moved on.Took him a while to look at another woman,the same he looked at her.And finally after years of hoping and dreaming that she will come back and then he would be able to say those words to her....he has finally accepted his defeat,and finally gave up.Only to see her again tonight...

Is she going to confused him once again?Make him think of her all over again? Make him love her all over again?he had loved her enough,enough that will last a lifetime.Thought of her enough which seems like forever.Now maybe it is about time that he love himself once again,think of himself once again.Maybe it is time for him to forget about her and moved on.....

And then he felt the hands of the woman besides him,as she hugged him closer.He felt the warmth of her body,the smell of her perfume as he pulled her body closer to her.it felt good to have a warm body next to you and it felt good to have somebody with you,who loves you and shares everything with you.

"Did you ever sleep yet?" she asked."Is something wrong?"

"No I am alright.I am just feeling good today." he answered as he kissed her lips."And feeling a lot better now.Did I ever told you that I love you?"

She shook her head and smiled.Her own eyes tearing at his words.She had waited long enough.And had hoped long enough.

"I love you Shin Hye.I love you very much." Geun Seok said,as she took her hand and kissed it."I hope you don't get tired hearing those words from now on for I will be saying it a lot from now on."

"I love you too.I was so afraid that you seeing her once again.I was afraid that your old feelings for her will come back after tonight." Shin Hye said.

"I love her before but ours is the thing of the past.You are the one that I love now." Geun Seok said."And I know I don't have a ring or anything but will you marry me Shin Hye.I know for sure that you are the one that I want to spend my life with."

"Yes,I'll marry you.I like that very much." Shin Hye answered as she unable the tears from coming."I love you so much." as he kissed her once again,as they celebrated their love for each other....