Just The Way You Are {Eunhyuk & Yoona}

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

Eunhyul looked at himself for the mIrror for the last time before leaving his room.Every starnds of his hair in place,his face clean and well shaven.He pouts his lips and yes just enough moisturizer to prevent it from chaping.Clothes are clean and no wrinkle and the collar in place,He smell his breath before finally stepping out .

Tonight Eunhyuk is on a mission to impress the girl that he has been waiting for in his life.Yoona is the fulfillment of his dream.He has been dreaming of her since He laid his eyes on her. For him, she was beautiful beyond beautiful,as a smile crossed his face,remembering her smiling face.

Yoona was a friend of a friend and he was quite mesmerized by her the first time he ever saw her.With long black shiny hair,beautiful almond eyes,and skin smooth as silk,so flawless and a lips that is so red and inviting,Long eyelashed,and an eyes that seems to be always smiling.For him she is just picture perfect in every angle.

And after months of asking her out and even asking the help of his friend ,in order for her to say yes.She has been just in a relationship and she is being careful this time. But after months of sulking and staying at home,she finally got bored and yes finally said yes to him.She has seen him and she said to herself that he is not that bad after all.She is not really into appearnce,but if he is nice to look at,then it is more better for her.

They set up that they are going to meet in a common ground and that she is just going to meet him. it is better that way,she can just leave if things gets out of the way or if she cannot stand the date anymore.She has been in a lot of disastrous date already and she doesn't want to add anything on her long list.it is either that the guy is too aggressive or too shy and timid,that she felt like sleeping right into her chair.There are also guys who only talk only about themselves and guys who thinks highly of themselves.She has enough of those kinds already.

And as she was about to leave the house ,she looked at her self and she was satisfied at what she saw.Her hair is well brushed and in place.The make up just right to cover the flaws of some hidden freckles somewhere..The lashes is long and the mascara has helped to make it looked thick and as she curled it earlier.Lipgloss and the lipstick is just the right combination as she piut s her lips .Her hand is clean and the fingers are all well manicured. her toes are showing with the open toed sandals and it is pecured with just the right color.She smiled at herself,now she is just picture perfect. She sparayed perfume on her wrist and her earlobes,just enough that if he ever whisper something in her ear,then he will smell the sweet scent and yes fianlly she is ready to meet him.

She looked at her watch and it says eight o clock. She is suppose to meet him at half past seven,but she just wants him to wait a little bit and see if he has the patience and that she won't look to eageer to meet him at all.

And so they met in the common ground,in front of the movie theatre as Yoona found Eunhyuk waiting for her.And yes he still have this smile in his face,as he saw her.

"I am sorry for being late." Yoona said."I was quite busy at work and i can't leave right away." as she smiled at him.

"It is alright.The important thing is you are here.. Are you alright?" he asked.

" Yeah ,just fine." she said."So what movie ,do you have in mind?"

"I don't know what do you want to watch.Whatever." he said.

"I really don't care but i heard that  "Eat,Pray,Love" is good. Julia Roberts is on it."

"Well i was thinking "Expendables " but that one sounds nice." he said.

"Are you sure you don't mind at all?' she asked smiling at Eunhyuk is her most beautiful smile ever.His heart melts at her smile. Hell,he'll say yes to whatever she wants if she keeps smiling to him like that,he told himself.

"it is a chickflick,you sure you don't mind? We can watch "Expendables" if you want to" she said. "You are the one paying anyway." as she laughed,her pearly white showing.And her laughter is like music to his ear.

"I am sure. Come on let us go." as he ushered her inside.He opened the door for her and acted like a true gentleman....Yoona smiled.When was the last time a guy opened the door for her.She smiled at herself.Somehow she felt like the night won't be a waste after all....as she smiled at herself.

After the movie,Eunhyuk invited Yoona for alate dinner,which she gladly accepted.

"So what do you feel like eating." he asked.

"I am not really hungry, Anywhere is fine." she said.

"How about Chinese, or Italian or Japanese?' he asked.He is starting to get hungry now for he has not eaten and all he wants is some hot meal for dinner.Something that will fill him up.

"Uhmmm,I just want some finger food and maybe a drink.' she said.

"Alright,i just know the place. You are sure you don't want something else? " he asked again.

"No.not really , " Hooters"  is fine.I like their wings there. " she said.

"Really ,I didn't know you go to that place." he said as he raise his eyebrows.

"Why is something wrong with that?" she asked. "I liked their hot wings there."

"No nothing ,alright. " he said.And so that night,they had  hot wings and had  a drink of beer as they shared stories.Looking at him,Yoona realized that he could be it. And Eunhyuk stared at her and told himself that this is it ,for him.....

And three years down the road.One year of dating and another year of engagement ,until they finally say I do,in front of their families and friends. And yes a year after the honeymoon bliss......

Yoona woke up in the morning and found her husband sleeping on her side.She can hear the tiny sound he is making as she smiled at him. His hair disshiveled with mouth wide open.He is shirtless ,his biceps showing only in his pajama bottom.As he opens his eyes and found his wife lookig back at him.

Her hair loose and all over the place.He can see the tiny wrinkles showing in her laugh line and the freckles around her nose.Gone are the long lashes and the red lips but the smile is still there.And yes after all these years it sure nice to wake up with her by his side......She got out of bed wearing her long flannel nightgown,far from the y kitten that he imagined her way back then.....

"So what do you feel like eating for breakfast?' she asked.

"How about some bacon and eggs and toast." he said.

"That is too much cholesterol and calories. Just have an oatmeal." she said as she put her hair ina  bun.

"But I am hungry." he said ."A man needs to eat in order to function." he said.

"Then you cook yourself." she said as she walked out on her.

"Hey,i am the man of the house here and what i say should follow." he said as he follows her to the kitchen.

"Man your . If you want to eat then cook for yourself." she said, frowning at him."if you want to die early go ahead."

Eunhyuk frown back as he got up and put on his pants and his shirt."If you are not cooking,then i might as well go out."

"Fine go ahead .I don't care. And don't ever come back.You moron.' as she went back to their room and bang the door behind him....

As Eunhyuk took a sip on her coffee in the nearby coffee shop,he thought of Yoona and frown.A year of marital bliss and now this ,their first spat together.He doesn't know what came to him walking out  on her .He is usually patient and quite giving.He finished his coffee and decided to come home.

He found Yoona in bed crying,as she tried to hide her tears from him.He came to her as he stared at her beautiful face.make up or no make up he is still the most beautiful girl for him.

"I am sorry.I don't know what came to me.' he said as he put his jand on her shoulder."I didn't mean to make you cry."

"I just want you to eat healthy." she said. "If you want I can cook for you." she said.

"No I am fine. You don't have to.." he said."I won't do that again.I am really sorry."

Yoona looked at him."Are you getting tired of me?" as she stared at him.

"Me get tired of you ? I will never get tired of you.I love you." he said.

"Really? You still love me?" she asked as she sat up on the bed.

"Of course.I will always love you and be loving you just the way you are." he said.

"I love you too."  she said, as Eunhyuk pulled her body to him and put his arms around her."And will always be loving you." as they kissed.."Just the way you are.."