7 Years of Love { Kyuhyun & Seohyun }

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

Seo Hyun walked to her locker,as she was walking among the crowd of students in their school. It is quite a walk from her next class,and her thoughts are floating somewhere.She was thinking of a young guy who she happens to share a ride every morning on the way to school.The single rose that she put aside this morning is all wilted now, and yet she took it out and smelled it as she smiled. Kyuhyun is such a sweet guy ,she thought. And yes just the thoughts of him made her giddy and yes enough to swoon and hope for a happier time with him.They are on their Junior year and yes one more year of being with him.

--------------------------------

Kyuhyun waits in the corner of their high school building. Today is their graduation day and he prepared something for Seo Hyun. They have been together for a year now and yes his first love and nobody can compare to her. She is growing to be such a beauty and guys has started to noticed her now, but he is so proud that he got her heart for now. Yes Seohyun loves him and there is no doubt about that and yes he feels so secure of her love ,eventhough they will be seperating from each other.He decided to pursue his dream of being a chef and he is going to the big city to study,in New york no less., while Seohyun opted to stay at home and study here.

Seohyun walks in as she smiled at the sight of Kyuhyun."So what are you doing here in the corner?" she asked.

"I want some privacy with you.It is so noisy out there." he explained. "Happy Graduation and congratulations." as he kissed her on the cheeks and she blushed at the act. She looks so sweet and innocent and he could hardly believed that he was the one whoever gave her her first kiss,smiling at the very thought,as he held out a tiny box in front of her.

Seohyun eyes lights up with excitement. "So what is this?" she asked as she excitedly opens the box in front of him.,and then a ring with sparkling blue stones on it with tiny diamonds encircling around it. "This is beautiful. "

"As beautiful as you. I remembered you when I saw that. " as he put the ring on her finger. "This is going to be out promised ring. The promise that I will love only you ,no matter what." he said as he kissed her hands.

Seohyun smiled and cried at the same time. "I love you too.I promise I will wait for you and will love you forever." she said,as they hugged each other and then kissed...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time sure flies away. It has been a while since he saw her. He called her the last time when he saw her face on the cover of one of the magazines. Seohyun has became a very successful model and endorser and has been quite in the limelight a lot lately. They have been to a lot of changes from being childhood sweetheart to just being friends and then to a very good friends. He knows that the love is still there in their hesarts and quite hoping that yes they are going to end up with each other if it is meant to be.

He came back home after four years in new york and established his own restaurant that went big.And now he has three famous restaurant of his own and was quite very popular. He was featured in Food and Wine Magazines and the whos and who in the Food business around Seoul.He has came a long way and so is she.

They seldom see each other now,both quite busy with their own careers and they decided that they are better of friends more than lovers for now. He knows that she still loves him and yes he still loves her ,a lot and so he thought that love can also wait for them. He felt jealous whenever he read something of the guys who liked her ,though he knew that  he doesn't have any right anymore.

And yes yesterday,she called him and yes with the same excitement in her voice whenever she talks to him.They usually meet every holidays ,especially on Christmas time as they bond and talk and share a meal together,bridging the gap that they created while they were apart and quite busy with their own careers.

"Kyuhyun, I got to see you." she said.This time with more determination than ever."I have something important to tell you."

"How about tomorrow.I am free tomorrow. How about dinner?" he said.

"Tomorrow,that will be fine. I missed you. Where?" she asked.

"In my place,I'll prepare something special for you. A special dish for my special someone." he teased,smiling at the thought.

"Alright tomorrow then...I'll be there." she said as she hung up.

Kyuhyun put down the phone and thought of Seohyun and the things that they went through together.She has always been there for him. She has put out with his creative tantrums when things are not doing great. He has screamed at her a couple of times and yet her patience persevered through it all. He wondered if she still have the same feelings for him as he is for her. Maybe this is the right time to win her back in his life,as he thought more of it the whole day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The food is now heating in theoven and will be ready in a few minutes.he is all drssed up now,wearing a nice suit for the occasion. He seldom dress up nowadays and yes he is going to surprised her today. He even got the ring in his pocket,the single solitary ring that he has bought for quite a while but never gave it to her,waiting for the right time...

The doorbell rang as he excitedly walk to the door,as he opens it and there stood Seohyun,looking beautiful as ever as she smiled at him.They kiss and hugged ,like a long lost friends,as he let her in.

It has been a long time and yes how he missed her.Why did he ever waited for along time.He should just called her and invited her in long time ago.

"Wow you looking good. And dressed in a suit,so what is the occasion?" she asked smiling at him.

"Nothing,I just feel like dressing up and feel like celebrating. My best friend is here so why not?" he said.

"You are the same as always..that is why I love you." she said gleefully. Kyuhyun took her hand as she lead her to the dining room.The dining room was decorated with flowers as the centerpiece and candles glowing in the middle. The best wares on the table..

"Uhmmm,this is quite special and yes very beautiful. You have something in mind ?" she asked.

"You'll know it later." he said it with a grin on his face.

The meal was delicious as Kyuhyun tells a joke one after the other as Seohyun laughs in all of them. It is like old times when they will always be happy just being together and when they always share a laugh or two. Kyuhyun regretted the lost time that they could have together.

And when it is coffee time and as they move to the living room. The mood has changed from funny to something serious..as the music played on.

"So what is the big news that you want to share ?" he asked as he joined her in the sofa.

"I want to hear what is going on with your life." he said.

"Well I am not getting any younger and i think,I have a few years on my career. And pretty soon,someone younger and someone prettier will come along the way. So i have to think of my future now." she said.

"ha..ha,you'll never get old nor get ugly,maybe prettier .You'll have the prettiest face out there." he said.

"Just because you are my friend and you are biased." she said. "But seriously,I have been thinking..about my future and all. And I think it is about time..I think of having a family of marriage." as her tone became very serious.Kyuhyun became very nervous...as she started saying those.

"You know Yong Hwa,we have been going out for sometime now." she said. "And he proposed to me last night. We got along fine and he loves me very much. "

Kyuhyun was unable to say anything...his own heart is aching at her very words...So he is too late to do or say anything.I thought that she will always loves me and that  I will always be in her heart.He didn' know that somebody has stolen her heart from him. Somehow he has to know what is her answer to him...

"He proposed to me the other night. And I told him that I have to think it through." she said.She looked at him waiting for his comment or say about the whole thing.He is quiet,he is not stopping her ,nothing on the other side. "So what do you think?"

It took awhile for Kyuhyun to answer her question. Does she have to answer her question? "Do you love him enough to marry him?" he asked.

"I thought I love him enough to marry him but seeing you now, I know I will be happier with you." she said "But I know you don't love me that way anymore.I will be just a friend for you."  as she stood up. Kyuhyun stopped her as he took her hands.

"What if I told you that I love you the way that you love me and the love that we have back then was never gone. I love you Seohyun.I always love you ." as he took her in her arms....

And after 7 long years of loving each other,they are finally back in each other arms where they rightfully belongs...