Here I AM { Hee Chul & Sulli F{x} }

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

The sun was already down when Sulli finally was able to finish her report for her presentation tomorrow in her Economics class.It is one of the subject that she doesn't really care about but she needs  units in her curricilum and it is something that will fill her requirements before she can major next semester.

She walked in a hurry,her friends must be waitinf for her ,as she crossed the streets on the way to the  Italian Pizza parlor which is just a couple of blocks from school.Here this is where her friends ,usually hang out after classes. They can grab a bite and play some games in the arcade and just plainly exchange some gossips around the school.

Krystal,Victoria and Luna are already there,No guys are in sight.She wondered where can there boyfriends be ? She waved her  hands to them,as she walked to them.

"So you are finally done with your report for tomorrow. ?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah,I am finally done.Where are the guys?' she asked.

"They went to watch a game.We decided to just wait for you. Even your boyfriend went with them."  Luna said.

"Well ,so what are we going to do now? Nothing just eat pizza and hang around here until they come back." Victoria said.

Just then a guy walked in and went on the counter. He was tall and quite handsome with a very soft feautures ,big almond eyes,high bridged nose and full pouty lips,as Sulli stared at him. Victoria nudged her albow.

"Who are you staring at this time?" Victoria asked and looked at the direction of her eyes.

"I have not seen him before here." Sulli said.

"Oh him,he is the son of the owner of this place. Yes he comes around sometimes. " Luna said.

"I have never seen him before.He is cute." as Sulli smiled.

"Hey,careful ,you have your very jealous boyfriend to think about ." Victoria said.

"I am just looking,nothing that I'll be interested and he will be interested in me. I am sure he got a girl already." Sulli said.

"Right and you should not be even be looking at him,and he looks older than us. " Luna said.

The guy came over their table and ask them...."Are you done already  ? " he asked.

"Not yet, " as the four girls gawked at him. There was a crazy grin in Sulli's eye face as she winked at Krystal. "You know we are always here but we ...I have never seen you before. "

"I was probably in school before..I just help out when it is busy here, " he said. "I am Hee Chul " as he offered his hand to Sulli which surprised her and as she smiled and took his hand.

"I am Sulli and these are my friends.You must have seen them before...Krystal,Luna and Victoria." she said.

"Yeah,I think I have seen them before with their boyfriends,but I have not seen you before." he said.

"Maybe a coincidence that you are here when I am not here" as she laughed. Heechuls took the empty trays on the table. "I have to go." as he bowed his head

"Nice meeting you Hee Chul " Sulli said. as he smiled at her.

_____________

Everyday that week,Sulli has been seeing Hee Chul in their restaurant,and sometimes,he would chat with them when  the restaurant is not busy.And little by little,Sulli has started to get to know him. Before the month is up,they became like a close friend. Sulli would hang out in the store ,with their friends. And yes he seems to distant himself whenever the guys,their boyfriends came around. Sulli can feel his eyes on her whenever her boyfriend Minho is around.

But although she and Minho has been going out for quite sometime now, theirs is still a young love for both of them .They knew that there us still a lot of things ahead of them. Both of them have freedom to do the things that they want to do. And they promised each other that if ever their feelings changed for each other,then they will be honest to each other. Theirs is an honest to goodness relatioship that Sulli has learned to treasure, Both of them growing up with their affection for each other. And Sulli has learned that Minho is someone special in her life,

"You are early today,?" Hee Chul asked her as he lifted his eyes from the book that he was holding.

"We only have an exam today and I am done for the week. The other has still exams to do." she answered."What are you doing?"

"I am trying to review for my MCAT. " he answered.

"MCAT? so you want to be a doctor? " she asked. He nodded his head."I don't think that Pizza and being a doctor goes together."

Hee Chul smiled at her and ruffled her hair.  "No Pizza and a doctor doesn't go together..You are funny,do you know that?" he asked.

"Yes I know. They say I am the life of the party. Life is fun." she said.

"But for some peopel,life is not always fun,just like you. Life can be a pain and a misery too. Did you ever think about that?" he asked,his face suddenly became serious now.

"I know,but I don't want to think about the negative things in life.I want to think only of the happy things.There is enough miseries around already." she said.

"That is the first serious stuff  that I heard from you." he said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I always see you as the ever happy Sulli ,first time that I heard that you are aware of the other side of the coin." he said.

"Then you don't know me.I play when I play but I take my study and my life seriously,far sertiously than others." she said.Hee Chul just nodded his head and stared at her. It must be something the way he looked at her that made her heart beats some kind of funny as she had this elated feelings inside of her.Something that she has never felt before.,as she blushed at the process.

"So are you serious with your boyfriend then?" he asked.

Sulli was caught unaware of the question that he threw in her , as she frowned. "Yes of course, I love him and he loves me. We know we are young and have a lot of growing up to do but we are pretty serious about each other." as she looked at him. and Hee Chul turned away and nodded his head. He did not say a word....

The next week,Sulli was surprised not to see Hee Chul on the restaurant. She thought that he must be busy with his review for his exam. But she never saw him  that whole week.She was feeling restless,not seeing him.when he used to be around all the time.She has to admit that she missed him terribly but then she cannot say it to her friends,She would come to the Pizza Parlor hoping that she will see his face there but then he never came...until after  two weeks.

Sulli was so excited to see him,as she greeted him with much excitement. "Hee Chul,where have you been?" she asked.

"I have been busy with my review. .I took my exam last week.Say a prayer for me that I pass the exam and gets a high mark ." he said.

"Yeah I have been praying for you that you'll pass your exam and gets the highest mark ." she said with a big smile.

"Really,you have been praying for me?"  Hee Chul said as he had this wide grin in his face as he stared at her. Sulli suddenly felt shy as she nodded her head.

"Did you missed me too when I was gone?" he asked.

"Yeah, I  did .You were just gone and never said a word about it." she said.

"I am sorry,I am not so good in saying goodbye. I maybe gone again if ever I passed ,the exam, I have to go where ever medical school will take me." he said, "So will you miss me?" Sulli stared at him and nodded her head. he is leaving again and she knows for sure that she is going to be sad when he is gone.Hee Chul came to her closer ,his eyes not leaving her face ,as he kissed her lips.It was just a light brush as his lips touched hers and then it is over before she knew it.and Hee Chul has already turned his back on her. Somehow Sulli was left confused.She was confused at Hee Chul action  and   and she can't make it out what her feeling is all about towards him, like she was lost  at her own self as a tear fell on her cheeks....

She did not see him again. She missed him like crazy and yet she cannot do anything about it. She is already gone before she can say something.Gone before she can do anything about her feelings for him. Minho has started to wonder what is wrong with her for she has turned quiet and seems to be space out most of the time.

"Is there something wrong Sulli? You have not been yourself lately." he said.

"Nothing.I am just thinking." she said.

"Remember the things that we promised to each other?" he asked. "That we will be honest to each other,no matter how much it hurts. You have been thinking of him,don't you.You have been thinking of Hee Chul?"

Sulli stared at Minho as tears came in front of him.She cannot lie to him anymore.He knew her more than she knew herself/.She has fallen to Hee Chul and she can't do anything about it.

"I am so sorry. I did not mean to." she said. Minho nodded his head and smiled.

"It is alright.I do understand.We are still young.There will be changes,in our selves and in our feelings." he said. "I am just sorry that it is not the two of us." as he held Sulli's hand.

Sulli stopped going to the Pizza Parlor after that. She stayed in the library most of the time  or she would just go straight home after classes.She will sometimes think of Hee Chul and yes sometimes she would missed him like crazy as she cried for him at night.

One day she got a text from Krystal,asking to meet her at the pizza parlor.She was wary at first knowing that it will bring a lot of memories of Hee Chul..it has been months since she last saw him. And yes she still missed him like crazy.But somehow her feet has found it's  way again to the Pizza Parlor where it all  began.

And as she walked in....the place was almost empty as she walked slowly and then she was surprised to see him again.Hee Chul was just there in the counter,just like the first time she met him.She stared at him,making sure that he is for real this time,and not just a dream .She missed him so much and yes she doesn't know what to say to him  and whether to greet him or not...he looked back at her and as he stood up ,walking toward her.

"I didn't know you are here." she said. "I thought my friends are here."

Hee Chul stood just in front of her. "I asked Krystal a favor.I asked her to text you,so I can see you.You stopped coming her.I have been waiting for you for days already. I can't wait anymore. I missed you a lot, been missing you so much." as he hold her shoulder.

"I missed you too. I missed you like crazy." she said.almost in a whisper..and she started getting afraid of the things that she is saying to him.

"I am such a fool for not saying goodbye and such a coward for not saying about how I truly feel about you . I love you Sulli.I really do." he said.

"I love you too, I never thought that i'll fall for you. But I do love you." she said.

"And to think that I almost gave up on you. I could have lost the most important woman in my life." he said."But now,I will never let you go not without a fight ." as he kissed her full on the lips. And Sulli  can feel happiness in her heart again as she closed her eyes to feel Hee Chul's love....