For One Day

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

Ha ha until the last monute,I don't know whether to put Seung Ho or Yesung in this drama....but since I already said that it is Seung Ho ,then be it. Been missing hom from the small screen and glad to hear that he got a drama coming up soon. Such a talent for a young boy and yes very good to look at....it seems like everytime he is on the screen....it seems like he became the life and the light of the whole scene,and yes overshadowed the rest...

==============

For One Day by Yesung....OST in Warrior Baek Dong Soo....

 

 

-----------------------------

Jin Su looked at her friend Jin Ju,she could not believed at what she is saying....

"Yes,why not go and see him,maybe it will clear your head.  Maybe you'll have a closure and yes an answer to all your questions on your head." Jin Ju continued.

"I really don't know,if it will do me any good. I am so confused as it is right now, and to see him, I feel like I am committing a big sin. Chang Wook will never forgive me if he ever learned that I went out with another guy. you know how he is " Jin Su said as she shook her head.

"But don't you think you owe it to yourself at least. Your head will have full of ifs and maybes,and you don't want to start your married life with that on your head.." Jin Ju said. She felt so confident advising her friend,having gone through almost the same thing and yes not having the closure that she needed in her first relationship, she had a hard time moving on. She should have at least confronted him ,but then she was so afraid to ask the big question and then they parted not knowing the real answer to all her questions. Though she is in a solid relationship now,still there are these nagging questions on the back of her mind...what if...and it is really the truth...She will never know the answers to all her questions now.....

Jin Su think again,long and hard. She really want to see Seung Ho,at least before she goes out of his life. There are so many things on her mind now. But being with him,confused her,sometimes she doesn't know where she stands right now. She thought that she have a solid relationship with Chang Wook and that they will lead a happy life ever after but now she is not sure.

They met each other when they were in high school and yes got a crush at each other and before they knew itmthe crush and the puppy love that they felt for each other became the first true love.. each one got their eyes on each other, and yes both of them growing up together .The distance when they go their seperates school in college,didn't change their feelings for each other. And so they thought,that yes their were born for each other and nothing can change that. They were fated and destined to be together forever....but now Jin Su doesn't know anymore.

Meeting Seung Ho,and knowing him, the boy with such a sad eyes,that she wants to reach out and yes wants him to smile and be happy at the world again. A lot has tried to reach our for him, so he would open up but most of them failed, until she came in his life. She didn't know what happened too. The next thing she knew ,they were talking to each other and he opening up to her.

She has known his heartache and pain, the separation of his own family ,the betrayal of trust in their relationship and yes the lost of his loved one, which made him distance himself from the others. he told her everything of himself,something that she knew he has never done before. And then the trust and the bond grew before she knew it. She started thinking of him more and more,be sensitive to his needs and wants, even without words being said. They said that they might be soulmates...for one knew and feel the other. But then if they are soulmates ,then what becomes of Chang Wook, in her life...Does it mean,she doesn't love him anymorend that Seung ho has replaced him in her heart ??? But she cannot hurt him. Hurting him will be like hurting herself too...She can never do that...

Jin Su and Jin ju looked at each other.....and they know that she got to see Seung Ho even for the last time.

--------------------------------------------------

Jin Su walked in  a haste  wearing a dress to see him is hardly appropriate....so she opted for a jeans and a white blouse..something simple. But she can't help but notice the sparkle in her eyes. Even Jin ju noticed it too,as she looking so pretty just to see him. She smiled and kid around her friend but deep inside she was nervous as a hell and excited at the same time . It is like going out for a date the first time. And yet she felt so guilty,like the guilt that she felt when she was sixteen and she tried to sneak around her Mom to meet Chang Wook,but this time she is meeting Seung Ho and yes trying to sneak behind the back of her fiance Chang Wook.

Seung Ho was already there when she arrived. He smiled as soon as he caught sight of her in the crowd. He looked so handsome in his long sleeved shirt and jeans. And it seems like they talk about what to wear  for they were basically wearing the same clothes. They laughed when they notice the similarity of what they were wearing...

"Oh..." as she laughed. "It seems like we are ready to sing in a choir." Jin Su said...

"It is alright ,I don't mind. " he said. "How about you ?"

"I really don't mind either. Have you been waiting long ?" she asked.

Seung Ho nodded his head,  "But i don't really mind. I can wait for you all day." he said. "I am just so afraid that you may not even show up."

"I told you I am coming,didn't I ?" she said. "I always kept my promise." she added. Seung Ho bit his lips....so she said....keeping her promise...he wished otherwise...

"So what do you have in mind ?" she asked.

"Nothing....I just want to spend a day with you. Is that alright with you?" Seung Ho asked.

"Sure why not. But let us not talk about the past, about tomorrow.......only for today. Let us live only for today.Can we do that ?"

Seung Ho nodded his head as he stared at her...."And yes no promises too. Just a day with you..is all I asked." as he took her hands, and jin Su stared at him back....feeling his hands on her hands, she felt so happy inside and wished that the time will never end...Why can't they stay together like this ????? But then only for today....as she erased that in her mind...

They had dinner at the restaurant over looking the ocean. They can hear the splash of waves and yes there were soft music in their ear. They went for a walk on the beach after,as they hold hand..and then later on , they sat on the white sands , sitting shoulder to shoulder....as they watched the sun set...creating a beautiful silhoutte on the sky. It was so beautiful and so colorful.

"The day is almost over.....and I am dreading the night time." Seung Ho said. "Do you have to go? "

"You know I have to. " Jin Su.

"You don't have to. I have as much right to you as he is. And I am the one that you love. Admit it  Jin Su...you love me too." Seung Ho said with bitterness in his voice...

"I love him too. I love him first before you. I can't turn my back on him. He has been so good to me. I can never be happy in my life knowing that I will be breaking his heart. We will never be happyy if we cause someone else unhappiness " Jin Su answered.

"And you can turn your back on me ? That is not fair." Seun Ho added. Jin Su's heart is breaking with words that he is saying.

"We are not supposed to be in love nor have any affection to each other....but it did happen and there is nothing that we can do about that." she said. "But we have to face the truth and our own resposibilities.  That is being adult and that is what reality in our life, something that we can never change.."

"I never  meant to fall in love with you but I can't help myself.  Yes you said before that we maybe soulmates...and I think it is true." he said.

"We have this day to remember all our lives. You'll live and I will live. You'll find you own happiness Seung Ho and it is not gonna be me." she said as her tear came..."We will treasure today....the day that we spent together,the day when you love me and I love you....that will be enough for me."

"I never  meant to hurt you too...if having me in your life will hurt you...then maybe...I have to go. I will abide by your wishes,just because I love you." Seun Ho said as he wiped the tears in her face and kissed her lips.....A kiss that says goodbye...to someone that you hold dear in your heart and will stay there forever....

And as the darkness came and the two images stood and looked at each other,as they held hand for the last time and went their separate ways.....And yes they have this day to last them a lifetime...