AGAIN { Jonghyun & Luna }

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

A/N- This is my first attempt to write a story for Shinee,much from nagging of my Angel on my side...ha..ha..ha and since  afew requested for some Shinee effects on this stories....and my first try is Jonghyun...Though key and Onew first caught my eyes...but like Jonghyun a lot as the leader and the lead vocal of the group....and I think the story fits him more....

Sort of read my old fanfic and wondered how come it is so easy back then to write ...and then looking back...I think i have found something that I lost along the way.....Hope ypu'll like this...

AGAIN

 

AGAIN    by      Bruno Mars and Natasha Beddingfield

Hands over my head thinking "what else could go wrong"?
Wouldve stayed in bed, how can a day be so long?
Never believed that things happen for a reason
But how this turned out, you moved all my doubts, So believe
That for you I'll do it all over again
Do it all over again
All I went through, led me to you
So I'd do it all over again
For you

I missed the first train, stood out in the rain, all day
Little did I know
When I caught the next train, there you were to sweep me away
Guess thats what I've waited for
Never believed that things happened for a reason
But how this turned out, you moved all my doubts, So believe
That for you I'd do it all over again
Do it all over again
All I went through, led me to you
So I'd do it all over again

(Ohh) Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, would turn out so lovely?
Im so glad I found you
Even though the day went so wrong, I wouldnt change a thing (yeah, yeah, oh I'd do it)
I'd do it all over again
Do it all over again
All I went through, led me to you
So I'd do it all over again (yeah, yeah ohhh)
I'd do it all over again (I'd do it all over, I'd do it all over)
Do it all over again (I'd do it all over for you, for you)
all I went through, led me to you (all I went through, it led me to you)
so Id do it all over again (over again)

Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, could turn out so lovely ohh
Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, could turn out so lovely

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jonghyun woke up with a big nag on his head....He tried to open his eyes,but the bright lights of the sun was too much to handle.He felt like his head is going to split.and he was quite lost for a while of where and what could possibly happen yesterday and last night that lead him to this such kind of pain.

Memories of Victoria just came flooding him....The break up that he never expected. She has been always there for her and supported him in all his dreams. Until last month when she finally said goodbye and said that she could not wait anymore. She listened to her parents nagging of letting him go and  do something about her own future...A future where there will be no shadows not memories of Jonghyun,a brighter and more prosperous one with the one that her parents have chosen for her,a rich young man who will fulfill her dreams of stable family and a luxurious life.

It has been a month now,and yet he still have a hard time moving on. Jonghyun has been having a hard time to forget Victoris who has been his inspiration and guiding light through all of this.

Did he make a mistake of following his dreams and giving up the comfort and stable life that his own family has planned for him ? Would it has been better it he stuck it out in school and went to college just like his peers were? Be an engineer just like his Father or an Accountant just like his Mom. But he choose a vagabond life,that's what his Mother used to describe his life with his music and his band. They have been travelling,performing at different sites,small clubs and any venue,hoping that one day they will be discovered or something big will happen to them. But just like Victoria,the group grew up and became tired and restless till they split up. His friends and his bandmates went back to their families and gave up their crazy dream ,except him. he hold on to the littlest hope that someday ,people will listen to his music. And one day he will strike the pot of gold....

Through all the big dreams that he and Victoria made before and the dreams that he thought he shared with his band mates,all of them went to pieces ,to nothingness,as he watched everything crumbled before his eyes.His relationship with Victoria,his band disbanding and everything went to nothingness and emptiness....

Last night he had too much of a drink,as he wallowed up in misery and emptiness and loneliness.He wants to go home,but his pride kept him from going back,remembering his parents very last words to him.....that if he doesn't follow their dictates then he will be no longer be a son to them.....and he took the ultimate challenge ,in order to prove then wrong...

His eyes went to the clock on the table,in some rundown place,that he can only afford...and then everything came pouring in,and remebered that he has an audition to go to ,this very morning,as he jumps out of bed and ran to the bathroom...to shower.

In less than an hour he was on his way to the audition which is on the other side of the city. He waited for the train as he can feel the hungry pang on his stomach....Maybe he can afford a coffee and a roll on the way,as he holds on to his guitar...and put it on his shoulder....

He had his coffee and his roll as he went back to wait for the train...Feeling better and invigorated from the sugar kick of the roll and coffee.Right now,he can feel that he can tackle everything,and yes,he is going to show them all ,that without them,he can still reach for his star.....and yes he is going to show them.

He waited an hour and then another hour only to learn that he just missed out the last train when he went for his coffee break. Jonghyun took a deep sigh...Everything in his life seems to be falling apart...until the train.....

The venue of the audition is in a club ,a big one where famous singers and bands performs...he has been there and watched some of his favorites perform.Yes it will be nice if he could get past this audition....it will be something to boost his morale....

When Jonghyun got there...the club was close and there were nobody around except for one girl,as she looked at him. She was sitting on one of the steps of the stairs.....

"Where is everybody?" he asked her. "I thought there will be an audition here?" as he looked at her.

"I thought so too. I am suppose to meet my band mates here. But the place looked so empty." she answered.Jonghyun walked towards her and sat on the stairs with her.

"I guess we were too late. But how come your friends did not wait up for you?" he asked.

"I don't know.Maybe they don't want me there with them." she said as she grinned. "We have not been agreeing on a lot of things lately. Maybe I should just play it solo."

"Yeah,maybe you should." he said.

"Where you ever apart of a band too before?" she asked.

"Yeah but they left me too. Sometimes going solo is much much better...At least you don't have to think od somebody else." he said.

"I guess you're right. I don't even know if i want to continue this anymore or go back to my studies." she said. "I am sorry,i should not be even pouring this all out to you.You don't even know me." she said.

" It is alright. my name is Jonghyun by the way and yours?" he asked.

"Luna...Luna Park. it is nice to meet you." as she has this big smile on her face.A smile so true and so real,as Jonghyun can't help but smiled with her also. The first true smile he did in weeks....

"Whatever you are asking yourself.I have asked myself too.I wonder if this all worth it." he said. "if you can go back to your studies,then go back. Life on the road is not that easy especially for a girl like you."

"What about you,how come you are not going back,and giving this up?" she asked.

"I have to prove something to myself,and I guess I am just being a man and being stubborn about this." as he gave her a weak smile.

"Man my ."  she said as she laughed.The sound of her laugh is something extraordinary....sounds like a amusic...and Jonghyun ends up laughing up with her. "Maybe because you believe and maybe you can feel that something big is gonna happen to you out there. If i were you,I will continue the quest. You have gone far enough...and to go back won't be right." as her face became serious and smiled at him.a very reassuring smile at him. A smile that says she believed in him.....

"You think so.You have not heard my voice nor watch me performed." he said.

"I don't need to. I know that you are going to succeed some day,so don't give up." she said.,as they sat there and looked at the road ahead of them.They were quiet for a few moment.....thinking.....and then Jonghyun looked at her...Her face is naturally beautiful,underneath the black eyeliner and mascara and that red..red lips is a very sweet girl and a natural beauty....with a good heart inside....as he continued to stare at her......

"I think i have to go." she said as she got up from the seat and shake off the dirt on her pants....

"Do you have anything to do today ?" Jonghyun asked.

She shook her head."Do you have anything in mind?"

"How about a little jamming with me?"  he said. "And maybe later on,we can have lunch or dinner together?"

Luna smiled at him...."I like that....yes I would like to jam with you..." as she took his hand to help him up/"And dinner can't be that bad either." as she laughed...a laugh that echoes and fills his heart with laughter....and yes this day can't be that bad after all...