Everything I Have { Yesung & Moon Geun Young }

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

Yesung tossed and turned in his bed. He looked at the clock by his bedside table for the th time . And yet the clock must be moving slowly this time. It is only six o clock and he can't wait for the clock to strike nine, ten any higher number will do for him. He can't wait for the hour when finally they are going to say I do...in front of God and in front of all their love ones and friends.

He got up,it is useless to try to sleep when his mind is working overtime and his emotions are high.Images of Geun Young came to his mind as he smiled . He really do love her,and he feels so lucky to have her in his life .And today they are going to make it official and yes they seal the promised that they have made for each other a year ago.....as he remisced their early days.

Was it only yesterday when he was waiting for her to passed by,as she goes to her next class which is just across their classroom in college. He has seen her before and harbored a secret crush on her.And before he knew it ,he has been waiting for her everyday on that hall way,waitng for her to acknowledged his very presence.

And yes it did happen one day,as Geun Young was in a rush to get out of her classes and rushed home. She  dropped her books in the process as she tripped over something that she didn't see was on the floor. And so Yesung was there ,and the opportune time came..so his existence can be known...as he offered his hands to her...

"Thank You" Geun Young replies to his aide and assistance at that time,as she smiled at him. She has seen him before. The guy with a piercing eyes who followed her like a hawk. But he remained his distance and never made his moved,so she find a way to meet him halfway,as she concocted her plan,and then that day has happened...

"It is nothing. Are you sure your ankle is alright ? "  Yesung asked with a look of concern on his face.

"It hurts alittle bit but I will be alright." Geun Young said.The oldest trick in the book and she has done it well,as she smiled at the thought.

"Let me help you with your books. Are you on your way home now ?" he asked.

"Yes I am, my ride will be waiting for me." she answered. Yesung knew that she was somebody popular and known in school.She is somebody up there  ,while he was just an ordinary students .

"I see,let me help you to your car then." Yesung said.

"Are you on your home too ? Why don't you ride with us ? " she asked.

"No it is alright. My friend will be waiting for me.We always go home together." Yesung said.

"Your girlfriend ?" as she arched her eyebrows. She never saw a girl with him before...Does it mean he got a girlfriend ?

Yesung smiled with an amused grin in his face."No..no I don't have a girlfriend. it is my friend Ryeowook,he is also my neighbor." he answered.

"Thank you again Yesung right ?" she asked .Yesung nodded his head."And you are Geun Young ?" ,she also nodded her head and smiled at him sweetly,

"I'll see you tomorrow." Yesung nodded again.and smiled back  "Yes tomorrow." From then on they have been together ,nd the rest is history...

It was on their first month anniversary,when finally Yesung admitted to Geun Young that he has been crushing to her for the longest time. Geun Young laughed for she has known it all along,,and has been waiting for him... They laughed at each other at their craziness,,,and yes admitted that they are crazy in love with each other...

And was it only a few months ago when he finally got the courage to ask her to be his wife. He has been working very hard to save to be able to buy her a ring. He knows she is used to luxuries,and  Yesung as a newly grad is not earning that much. He got big dreams but it will take time for it to happen.And he knows that he has to pop out the question if he wants their relationship to progress to the next level.

They just have dinner in her favorite restaurant and as they were looking at the view at the top of Empire State building,he pop out the question to her. With her knees getting weak,his hands shaking and her heart thudding in his chest,he pop the big question to her.

"I know,I don't have that much to offer you. But you know how much I love you,.I have been loving you from day one that I laid my eyes on you. " Geun Young giggled at his words and giggled more when she saw the seriousness in his face. His words is making her giddy with excitement...

"Miss Moon Geun Young ,will you marry me ?" as Yesung said the very word at last. Geun Young stared at her boyfriend and this time she is not laughing anymore as tears came in her eyes....

"Yes my answer is yes,and I thought you will never ask." she said trying to smile through her tears."I don't care about other things,all I want is you in my life.Just you and i will be happy." she added.as they lock in embrace as then Yesung put the ring in her finger as they kissed...

And now as the music came .."The Wedding March"  Geun Young walked in the aisle with her father by her side.She was dressed in white,all smile to her groom who was waiting at the altar....Yesung eyes misted at the sight of his bride...She looked so beautiful in a white gown,with the flowers in her hands and their love and  happiness just flowed out from both of them,sharing it wiht the people that mean so much to them.Today is the day that they will always remember,The day when they offered each other....everything they own...and they  will be not two seperate body but One....