Super Junior "No Other" {Kyuhyun & Luna}

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

A/N -Now the story...sorry about that...

==================================================================================

Luna hurried her steps as she looked at her wristwatch.It says past six o clock already and she is still a couple of blocks away before she can reach their apartment.She got a bag of groceries in her hands,everything that she will be needing for her recipe,for dinner tonight.Se knows Kyuhyun will be late in coming home tonight.He said ,he has some group projects,that he has to do with his classmates after school.She is sure he will be hungry and tired when he gets home.

There other roommates are gone for home for the weekend,and so it will be just her and him in their apartment.She smiled at the thought.a private moment with him.Now he is all hers,as she grinned naughtily at the thought.If only he knew how she truly feels about him.She wished he can looked at her,past their friendship and yes past that brother and sister relationship for being a childhood friend and neighbor though he is five years her senior.When will he notice that she is all grown woman now and not a child anymore.

She finally got to their apartment,as she unlocked the door,and went in.But the apartment was far from empty.She was surprised to see Kyuhyun in the living room,with a beautiful girl sitting by his side,with their face so close together looking at some notes together.The girl was gorgeous,and her face beautiful with certain maturity in her,and she is sure that she is the same as Kyuhyun's age.,as she felt the tug in her heart,at the sight of them together.

"Luna,so you are finally home." Kyuhyun said as he hastily got up from his seat to take the grocery bag that she was holding."I was beginning to wonder where you are."

"I went to the grocery,to get something for dinner.I thought you have a group project and won't be home early." she said as she looked at the girl who was standing now and was staring at her.

"Yes,but we are done early.This is yoona ,my classmate.Yoona,Luna my friend and roommate." Kyuhyun said in introduction.They smiled at each other and bowed their head in acknowledgement of each other.

"So what's for dinner,one of those experiment again.Something new?" he asked,as he smiled and .But she never took the bait and remained expressionless and yes she refused to smile at him.She was thinking,her Oppa got a girl and he brought her in their apartment...She was mad and yes very jealous...

"So do i have to make a dinner for three?" she asked as she walked to their small kitchen.

"No,don't worry about me,I am leaving anyway.I am just waiting for my ride." Yoona said.

"Are you sure,you don't want to stay for dinner?" Kyuhyun asked as he looked at Yoona."You will miss luna's cooking,she is a great chef."as he tried to make her stay.

"Sorry,maybe next time.Thanks anyway.I think my ride is here.I have to go.Nice meeting you Luna nd thanks for taking me here." as she walked to the front door,and kyuhyun quickly followed as he walked her to the front door.Luna just ignored them,but deep inside she was mad as hell.

Dinner was eaten with silence that night.And Kyuhyun has no idea what got into Luna.He cannot draw any word from her.And if he asked her,she answered at him with an angry tone.

"I think,you had alitle bit much of soy sauce on this." he said.

"Well if you don't like it,then don't eat it." as she got up and walked to her room."And you have to clean up after eating.I am not cleaning up after you." as she went to her room.

Kyuhyun could not understan her mood at all.He cannot say that she woke up at the wrong side of bed ,for she was fine this morning as she cooked him breakfast and they ate breakfast together...They usually have alot of fun having dinneer together and especially on Friday night when tyhey watch an old movie together and have a popcorn...Now he has to spend Friday night all alone by himself...She must be PMSing...He hates it,when the girls are in that state...as he sat on the couch....

Then the doorbell rang...who could be calling at past eight o clock on Friday night as he opens the door.A bouquet of white roses greeted him.And a guy has been holding it.obviously a delivery guy.

"Flowers for Miss Luna Park." he said.Kyuhyun looked at the flowers with a glare.The flowers are beautiful ,white long stemmed roses.obviously very expensive.....as he frown.Who could be sending her flowers now.Maybe it is his boyfriend and they have a fight today,that is why he is sending her a flower...

He took the flower and knocked on her room."Luna open the door,I have something for you." he said.

"I don't want to talk to you.I want to sleep,don't bother me." she said.

"Open the door,i said.This flowers is getting to be really heavy now...' he said.

Luna got up,what flowers,she thought.he got me flowers.as she jumped and open the door for him."This is for me?" as she smiled.

"Yes,that is for you.And who is the guy that has been buying you flowers now?" as he frowned at her."Is he your boyfriend.?" and he looked upset over something.

"This is not from you?" she asked.

"Duh,I cannot afford that kind of flowers,and why would I buy you flowers?' he said."It must be your boyfriend,is that's why you are in a bad mood earlier.You had a fight with your boyfriend?"

"He is not my boyfriend,but maybe after tonight,I might consider his offer." she said with annoyance.Kyuhyun just glared at her.

"You are still too young to be concentrating on a boyfriend.You just turned sixteen..and just a freshman.." he said.

"I am seventeen now." she corrected her as she pouts.he doesn't even knows how old she is...as she closed her door on him.Kyuhyun just shook his head but he was mad,mad as hell...

That night Kyuhyun was unable to sleep.He was thinking about Luna and the flowers.What if she meant what she said?What if she really likes the guy that sent her the flowers?What is gonna do about that now?He toast and turn debating within himself what he is going to do about his own feelings for her.

In the morning,Kyuhyun dressed up for a jog in the park,as he knocked on Luna's room.Luna was also had a hard time sleeping last night,as she barely manage to get up that morning.

"What is it that you want?" she asked.sleep was evident on her face,her hair all over the place and unruly.He smiled at the sight of her.He is loving her just like this,simple and with nothing and bare and unpretentious.

"Would you like to go to the park with me?I'll treat you for breakfast ,if you come." he said.

"I don't want to go.I am too tired.' she said as she pouts."Why don't you ask your Yoona to go with you." It was too late to hold her toungue.Kyuhyun laughed.

"She is not my Yoona.Come on,go with me.I'll wait for you to dress up." he said,as he turned his back and went to the living room to wait for her.

They walked around the huge park.There are alot of peopel for it is Saturday morning.They later found themselves by the pond with e wild ducks swimming in front of them.The sun has started to shine brightly at them.They found a bench as Kyuhyun pulled her down to seat by his side.

"How long have you known me?' Kyuhyun asked her.She looked at him and find it weird for him to be asking her this way.

"A very long time,since I was on my diaper ,I guess.I grew up with you." she answered.

"So you think,you knew your Hyung quite well?" he asked.

"I think so." she answered.

"So you know that I cared for you a lot right?" he said.Luna just nodded her head.She was wondering where will this talk will go.Se noticed that Kyuhyun has started to be getting fidgety,and that also made her very nervous.

"I have to tell you something,something very important.I was thinking that maybe I should wait before I tell you this,but last night,I knew I could never hold this anymore.....Luna,I cared for you more than a brother and a friend.I am in love you.I have been loving you for quite sometime now." he said.

Luna looked at him with incredulous stare."Are you sure.You really mean that?" she asked as her heart started beating so wild,as she became very nervous.....as she smiled at him,and Kyuhyun nodded his head and smiled at her.

"Oh,I love you too." as she hugged him.Kyuhyun wa so surprised at her action...

"Whoa....I never expected this response from you." as he laughed and hugged her back.

"I have been waiting for you forver.Youare the only one I want ,and there will be no other for me." Luna said.

"Really...uhmmm so can we go home now." he said."I am hungry."

"But I thought yu are going to treat me for breakfast." she said as she eyed him with suspicion,and her eyes shrinked in its size...

"Ahhh,now that you said it.I rather eat your cooking than any restaurant...and my allowance is getting low..." as he gave her an impish smile."You know your boyfriend is still a starving student,is that alright with you."

Luna smiled and laughed......"Well actually you don't really have to starve...if I am here...." as they laughed together....